Into the Multiverse: The Deku...

Par hana_iris01

Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What w... Plus

Prologue
Flipped
Villain
Rabbit
Abandoned
Cute~Hot
Emerald and Amethyst
Apocalypse
Yakuza
Memes
Jump Street
Mine
Idol
Villain 2.0
Cute~Hot pt.2
Again!
Ninja
Who broke it?
Hero~Villain

We'll Never Forget

25.4K 332 126
Par hana_iris01

Eri: Does it hurt?
Midoriya: *rubbing the bruise on his cheek, he smiles at her* Don't worry Eri-chan it doesn't hurt, i'm okay.

Multiverse Found: We'll Never Forget

Tokoyami: I sense darkness
Shoji: What do you mean?
Dahlia: For this one I'm gonna have Eri and Kota go to the play room.
Kota: But I wanna watch Deku.
Dahlia: Not this one but the next one, there's ice cream in the room.
Eri: What's ice cream?
Dahlia: You're going to love it, now go on. *They walk hand-in-hand to the playroom.* I am going to warn you all this one is going to be emotional for some of you.
All Might: Is something going to happen to young Midoriya.
Dahlia:.......
Nezu: Must be quite bad if you sent Eri and Kota away.
Dahlia: It is not bad per se, let us watch.

'Get up Izuku Midoriya! Your friends are waiting.' Izuku thought as he pants. Izuku is currently in an alleyway. He slowly slides his way up to stand leaning his back to the wall. One hand grabbing his stomach, the other holding on to the wall. He wobbles as he tries to gain his balance but he falls back down to the ground. He coughs into his hand, he holds it in front of him and sees blood. 'That's not good.' He looks down to his stomach, he slowly opens his hand covered in blood. 'Come on, get up. GET UP!' Izuku slowly gets up and groans out in pain.

Inko: W-what's happening to my baby?!
Uraraka: I-i don't like where this is going.
Bakugo:........
Eraserhead: ...Problem Child, why are you by yourself?
Recovery Girl: He is going to bleed out, if he doesn't get help.
Midoriya: Guys i'm right here i'm okay.

Uraraka and the rest of her class are down the street from where Izuku is. Everyone is panting, covered in sweat and dirt. They had just finished saving the civilians and defeating the villains. Uraraka has her hands on her knees as she takes deep breathes to stop herself from puking. "We did it Deku-kun, we saved everyone." She looks up when she didn't hear a reply. "Deku-kun...?" Uraraka looks around to try to find him, she finally sees the familiar fluff of green hair and he's on the end of the street, leaning on a building trying to walk to where the class is. Uraraka sees the blood dripping from him. She screams his name "DEKU-KUN!" and starts to run towards him. Everyone turns to see Uraraka and were about to ask why she is running, until they see Midoriya. "MIDORIYA!" They all scream out to him and run.

The students all has watery eyes, they didn't know what to expect. The teachers were on the edge of their seats, they didn't want to see their student die.

Everyone ran, no matter how exhausted they were. They didn't care, some were using their quirks to get ahead. Bakugo using his explosions, Iida using his engines, Todoroki using his ice and Shinso using his capture weapon. They all aim to help their classmate, rival, and most importantly their friend.
'I hear my name.' Izuku thought as he looks up to see his friends, his second family, coming for him. He smiles, he decides to take a step forward but then he tumbles down to his knees and then to his back. He can faintly hear his family calling for him. 'I don't want to go yet, I want to see them become the heroes they are meant to be.' He closes his eyes, a few tears falling. 'Please...I don't want to go yet.'

The students are crying now, mainly Midoriya's close friends.

Izuku opens his eyes and start to glow, he coughs up blood again. 'Show me...please.'
He closes his eyes. In his mind he starts to see bright colors like stars.

Todoroki: Is he...?
Everyone: .........

Izuku starts to see flashes of the future. He sees an adult Iida take over his brother's agency. On the side of Iida's arm there is a symbol, about the size of a palm. The symbol is of a green bunny face. The scene changes to see an adult Uraraka in her hero costume, helping those in poor communities. The same symbol over her heart. It shows Bakugo defeating villains, the symbol is on his back. Then it shows Todoroki entering an orphanage and being trampled by little kids, he is laughing and smiling, with the same symbol over his chest. It shows Tsuyu swimming in her hero costume with the symbol on her arm. Shinso is jumping from building to building and on his voice changing mask there is the same symbol. Hatsume is shown at her own industry and her logo is of the same green bunny but with goggles. It shows all of his classmates being heroes: saving people, helping the community, and giving people hope. Every single one of his classmates have a green bunny on their costume. They are all smiling.

Nezu: The symbol of the green bunny represents Midoriya doesn't it Miss Dahlia?
Dahlia: You are correct Principle Nezu.

Lastly it shows teenagers Eri and Kota in class 1-a, and they are both wearing Izuku's signature bright red shoes. They are both heroes in training, wanting to save and protect. Just like how Izuku saved and protected them from Overhaul and Muscular. Izuku did not just save them physically he also saved their hearts. He got Kota to learn how to trust heroes after what happened to his parents. He was able to bring Eri out of Overhauls shadow and got her to smile. Izuku sees the bright colors again. Everything goes black.

Kirishima: ...Is it...is it over?
Dahlia: Not quite yet

Uraraka is the first one to get to Izuku. "DEKU-KUN!" She kneels beside him and starts to put pressure on the wound. "Stay with me Deku-kun!" Tears start to form on her eyes. "Deku-kun, wake up. PLEASE!....Come on." Izuku slowly opens his eyes. He sees Uraraka, he slowly raises his bloody hand. "Deku-kun! Don't move your still bleeding." He wipes it on Uraraka's mouth. "Wha-." Bakugo lands next to Uraraka. "It's yours now, take care of it." Izuku says. "D-deku-kun wh-what are you talking about?" Uraraka asks. Bakugo's eyes widened he looks at Uraraka then at Izuku, Izuku nods his head. "You're not gonna die. Listen to me, you're not gonna die nerd." Bakugo says as he starts to wrap his wounds. "Dammit! Yaoyorozu! We need bandages NOW!" Bakugo yells.

Nezu: 'Looks like Midoriya forcibly gave One for All to Uraraka.'  * Looks at All Might and Grad Torino.*
'There faces show they understood what Midoriya did.'
Midoriya: 'I gave One for All to Uraraka.'

Iida and Todoroki make it to Midoriya, they both have medical bandages. "We got the bandages." They both kneel down next to Midoriya and help try to stop the bleeding. Todoroki looks at Midoriya's face "Midoriya stay with us, don't close your eyes." Todoroki says. "Midoriya!" The rest of the class calls for him as they get to him. "Is he okay?" "What happened?" "What should we do?" "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Bakugo yells. The class goes quiet. Izuku is laying on the floor with his head on Uraraka lap, Uraraka is running her hand through his hair. "He's okay for now we stopped the bleeding, from the looks of it he was shot. Iida did you call for backup?" "I did but it's still 5-10 minutes till they arrive." Everyone is surrounding Izuku standing or sitting, a few had tears falling. Izuku opens his eyes, and sees his friends. "...You're..all h-here." Izuku says as he coughs blood. Everyone turns to him. "Of course we're here bud" Kirishima says. "Yeah. Your our friend, we wouldn't just leave you. We're family, you know." Kaminari pops in, Izuku smiles. "Try not no move, help is on the way Midoriya." Yaoyorozu says. "In-in case I don't make it I-."Izuku starts to say but Bakugo cuts him off "Quit it, your not gonna die." "Midoriya please don't talk like that." Shinso says with a few tears in his eyes. "...Please." Izuku says "D-Izuku stop." Bakugo says as he has his head down. No one says anything for a while. "Say it Deku-kun." Uraraka says as she still runs her hand through his hair "When you make it out, you're going to get a beating for scaring us like this. S-so say it."  she says as a tear escapes her eye.

Snipe: ...Where were the heroes? Why were they by themselves?
Nezu: I am thinking the same thing.
Kirishima: Bakugo...you called him by his first name...
Bakugo: ......

"Th-thank you....if I don't make it *groans out in pain* I'm-i'm o-okay. Each of you are...amazing friends. I'm...glad I got to meet you all. I know each of you...are going to...be great... heroes. Keep on smiling for me, okay? Don't forget about m-." Izuku was cut off by a gunshot that echoed through the street. The bullet went right through Izuku's heart.

Teachers and students gasp, some have their hand covering their mouths. Even some of the villains are shocked. The theater is very quiet the only sound is the small sniffs of people who are crying.

Izuku's body goes limp. 'No...nonono' Uraraka thought. She looks up to find the source and then she spots a man on the rooftop of a building. "What did you do?......WHAT DID YOU DOOO?!" Uraraka screams, she begins to glow a rosy pink and small rocks and debris start to float without her even touching them. It starts to go after the man, the man ends up falling from the one-story rooftop because of the rocks hitting him. The man gets up and was about to run but then Shinso's capture weapon wrap around his neck choking him. Yaoyorozu creates 3 sharp knives and throws it at the villain, each knife gets embedded into his back. Dark Shadow comes out and breaks one of the man's leg like a twig. Iida kicks the other leg breaking it also. Todoroki uses his fire to burn an arm, his fire was so hot it was turning white and blue. He left the arm alone and it was black to the point you can faintly see the bones. Mina used her acid to the highest acidity and melted the skin on the man's other arm. Kaminari electrocutes the man. Bakugo puts a hand in front of the man's face and sets off an explosion without even looking at him. Bakugo had his head faced down with tears falling. The rest watched the man scream in pain. They leave the man there, he is alive but not unscathed. They go back to their friend, their legs give out and fall to their knees. They touch Izuku's cold body. "We'll never forget about you nerd." Bakugo says and they all begin to scream and cry.
-Screen goes black-

The villains are scared, because that man could be them if they kill the green-headed boy. They just saw 15 year old kids torture a man.
Uraraka: H-how was I able to do that?
Todoroki: My flames changed color.
Nezu: It seems your quirks mutated due to your emotional state.
Kaminari: T-that was intense.
Kirishima: Y-yeah it-it was.
Dahlia: How about we take a break?
Yaoyorozu: Y-yes please.
Dahlia: Okay, I'll get the next one started while you all take a break.
*Inko grabs Izuku and pulls him to a hug.*
Inko: *Teary* Y-you better not die anytime soon, do you understand?
Midoriya: I don't plan too. *Lets go of her and look over to his friends.* Do you all want a hug too?
*The people in the Dekusquad all hug him making them fall, Kaminari and Kirishima join too.*
Kaminari: Dog pile!
*Midoriya laughs, his laughs lightens the mood bringing small smiles to the teachers and making his friends laugh too.*

Multiverse Loading: 5%...................

Multiverse Loading: 25%.................

Multiverse Loading:75%...................

Multiverse Found 100%: Villain

—————————————
A/N: I hope you enjoyed it:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 144 20
Just a short chatfic about the new class 1A talking about the old one. It will be about the heroes and how the new students look at them and their th...
487K 6.6K 10
⌜ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄. 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄? ❞ ⌟ .・゜...
1M 37K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
479K 28.1K 20
❝𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜.𝘈...