Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

πŸŽπŸ‘

6.9K 195 70
By LovingKentrell

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴

My rest of my morning was pretty much the same as every other weekday - boring as hell!

Well, except for the fact that Three ended up letting me go into school an hour late cause of my birthday.

And as an apology to make up for that burnt ass food that he ended up making me just to throw right into the garbage cause I wasn't eating that bullshit!

I hated how all the eyes were on me at school and everyone was constantly wishing me a "Happy Birthday" every corner that I turned.

I guess that was one of the many perks when you had an extremely popular brother every girl in school was after, even years after he dropped out.

Anywho, the day was finally over and Journee, my bestie, wanted me to come over afterwards so she could do my makeup and take some bomb ass pictures with her ringlight.

And since I ain't make no plans and wasn't having no party, I agreed.

So that's what we was doing, walking a couple blocks down to her house.

Journee's mom, Anika, had seven kids.

All of Anika's kids were younger than Journee except for Josiah.

Josiah was a couple years older than Journee, he grew up with Three, Kentrell, and the rest of the guys who frequented my house.

And 'Siah was one of the main reasons I grew so close to Journee.

Unfortunately, he passed away last year around the Fourth of July.

We all live in the projects, so young kids were passing like this almost everyday.

This was nothing new just a death that hit a little too close to home.

Journee's family never talks about him much; except for Anika.

Anyway, I'm getting off track way too much.

About fifteen minutes later we were finally in Journee's bedroom.

That shit was nice too.

·····•·····

After what felt like forever both of us finally had our makeup and hair done and Journee let me raid her closet for something really nice - slutty, but nice.

Three never let me to wear certain things like this, so I was thankful for such sweet friends.

You know the type to get you all dressed up and make sure you poppin'.

I swear the boys wanted me to look ugly so no niggas would holla at me, but I couldn't be little innocent Lay forever - they knew that, right?

The sound of Journee calling somebody snapped me straight outta my thoughts, I looked over seeing

"SexiLex 🤪 + Yassy 😈"

I could read from the top of her phone screen.

Perk— I mean Lex and Yas were like our other best friends we hung out with when we wanted to have a good time, who were also each other's best friends.

I looked up at Journee with a brow raised.

Just as I was about to ask her why she was calling them, they picked up the FaceTime call.

"Yoo!"

Lex would say once her video connected, her southern accent creeping out as she popped a hot chip into her mouth.

Lex was a white girl who seemed to think she was black.

The Woahhvicky before woahhvicky.

Though it sat okay with us, a lot of people found Lex to be annoying.

Which another reason why she often engaged in fist fights.

Lex ain't have no hoe in her, she would bump with anybody who wanted smoke.

"Hola?"

I heard Yasmin say in Spanish.

Though Yasmin rarely ever used Spanish with us - unless she was playing around or just wanting to drive us nuts.

I could tell that both Yas and Lex were dressed up nice as well, what was these hoes planning?

Why didn't I know? All I know is it better not be no shady shit going on.

·····•·····

Farryn

"HoneyBee!"

I could hear Three's funky ass holler down to me from the top of the stairs.

Once my eyes met his he chucked the streamer down into my hands.

I quickly grabbing it and taped it to the bottom of the stairs before looking up and mugging him.

"Watch out next time BITCH!"

I shouted back before flipping him off.

Hearing all the boys roar out in laughter made me laugh too before reaching down in my pocket and grabbing my phone, looking at the time I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

The party guests would be starting to arrive soon and shortly after Malaysia would be here.

I sighed realizing Kentrells still wasn't back with the liquor.

There was so much to be done but I didn't mind.

Malaysia deserved it all and so much more.

"Quit fucking playing yall, it's seven o'clock! Somebody get Kentrell ass on the phone A FUCKING SAP!"

I shouted, sounding just like somebody old cranky ass mama.

I just wanted everything to be perfect for her, she deserved it.

·····•·····

Malaysia

I was with Journee, Perky (Lex), and Yas just cruising around on our drunk girl shit in Yasmins 2007 cherry red Impala.

I was a little bummed out because Yas had to drive us around meaning she couldn't drink and she was always the best hypeman.

But I also knew Perky would wreck us and kill us. That bitch can't drive to save her life.

To make matters worse, we was sipping on some Pink Whitney, which was Yas favorite alcohol.

I couldn't really see out the windows because they kept rolling my window up claiming they was cold.

The car's amount of tent was too dark to see out of at nighttime, but Yas wouldn't have it any other way, at least cops and other nosey mothafuckas couldn't see what we was doing.

I felt the car come to a complete stop, assuming we were either at a red light or had stopped to pick up Honeybee on the way out to the lake that we all called our "turn up spot".

I watched Yas put the car in park and yank her key from ignition, cutting Toosii off.

The girls began undoing their seatbelts and at this point I was real confused.

"Lay, hurry up."

Perky rushed me, quickly I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag, raising a brow as I watched her hop out of the passenger seat and join Yas outside of the car.

Looking over to my left side at Journee, I noticed she was grabbing her shit too.

"What are we doing?"

I asked, feeling the urge to pee starting to come on, though I always peed a whole lot when I was lit.

"You'll see. Hurry up!"

Journee stated with a warm smile on her face.

Seriously what were these hoes doing and why was they all rushing me?

I opened the door of the car and hopped out as well, scrunching my face up as I looked around at my surroundings.

We had stopped at some raggedy ass looking house - it was bigger than my house but it still looked raggedy.

I could hear Durk playing loud as fuck from the inside of the house before I looked around to all my girls.

"We at an out of town party?" I asked.

"You'll-" Journey began to say something but Perky big mouth ass cut her off.

"Duh bitch! I thought you wasn't never gone catch on, come on!"

I was last in line.

As I followed quickly behind the girls, I began to feel an anxiety attack coming on.

I was a serious introvert and extremely shy.

I hated being around new people, especially at parties.

Walking inside it was pitch black.

"What the fuc-"

I was cut off.

"SURPRISE!"

I heard just as the lights all clicked on, I looked around and made out some familiar faces.

Three.

Honeybee.

Boomer.

Joe.

Ben.

A bunch of random white hoes I'm sure the guys invited for themselves.

My cousin Jae.

Some fine ass niggas, Honeybee would try to put me on with later on.

And finally Kentrell.

I was cheering so hard my dimples were poking out.

My eyes laid on his shiny ass grill before I turned my attention back to Three and Honeybee. Mouthing a thank you.

Suddenly hearing Journee's voice, I turned around, this bitch always knew to help me out when I ain't know what to say.

"Okay! Turn that Durk back up!"

Homebody blasted throughout the whole house.

I still wasn't sure whose house we were at but part of me didn't care.

I was so thankful that my friends and family put this together.

There were a ton of strangers so I was a little standoffish.

But I was surrounded by people I knew and loved which made me still feel comfortable at the same time.

Or maybe it was the alcohol.

·····•·····

Kentrell

Honeybee hollered out that Journee had just texted her and Malaysia would be walking in any minute.

She began hushing us all up and cutting the lights off.

But continuing to let the music play out aint really make sense to me but that's what they dumbasses chose to do.

A nigga felt like he was about to die.

I stood at the top of the stairs, trying my best to make out all the people below me.

I hated doing shit like this but Three wanted me to come since Lay ain't have too many friends and I agreed.

If this was gonna make her happy, I would do it.

Lay was like a little sister to me.

I heard the front door creaking open followed by loud ass footsteps, was they drunk already?

As the lights cut on, I finally spotted her, she had on a black top with cut outs and I just knew one of her fast ass ran through friends gave it to her.

I had money on it coming outta Lex or Perky whatever they call that white bitch closet.

I wanted to tell Three make her change cause niggas didn't need to be trying to prey on her but instead I smiled down at her when her eyes met mines.

I wasn't one to do relationships cause that was too much commitment but Malaysia seemed like the typa bitch you don't just hit and send on her way, she seemed like a wife.

I quickly shook this thought out of my head.

Three would never do no shit with TeeLee, it was just dead wrong.

·····•·····

AUTHORS NOTE 💕: I know this was kind of a short boring part but I hope you guys enjoyed it still. Next part will be uploaded tomorrow morning sometime and I'll finish Malaysia's party up in that part so just know it will be a longer part. It will also be realllllyyyyy rated R so prepare yourself now 🌚 . AND just know it's gonna be entertaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.6K 67
Love May fail... it may succeed people might say they love you but they really dont. Books 1 and 2 and 3 Completed . May 5th - June 12th
139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
26.9K 969 58
"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test with but will it be too much for little s...
157K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?