Bottom Yoongi Smuts

By YouneedsomeNamJesus

A story in which I TRY and make some bottom yoongi smut. I may not always be on here to write so it would mea... More

Intro/Note
Who would be first to go with Yoongi
Happy Birthday Suga!❀
Namgi Smut
Who should i do now?
Should i add some MPreg?
Should i do Taegikook and add MPreg?
Thank you!!!!! β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€
Im sorry
Happy Anniversary! ❀
Question For You Guys
Another Question
I got Tagged
Happy Birthday Jimin ❀
Happy Birthday Jin! ❀
Happy Birthday Taehyung ❀
Happy Birthday Hoseok ❀
Info on the yoonmin oneshot
Happy Birthday Yoongi ❀

Taegikook Smut

4.4K 50 11
By YouneedsomeNamJesus

Hello back here again to give you all a smut you requested. Hope you like it.

Enjoy~

Top- Jungkook and Taehyung
Bottom- Yoongi  

Setting- It all started with a comment I'll tell you that. So of course they met online where Taehyung and Jungkook have a channel that they share. And they are dating. But one day they come across a comment saying that they both looked hot. (ew what did I just write?)  They got very interested in the persons profile so they clicked on it and then what they saw shocked them. It was their favorite person to watch. Min Yoongi. (Weird setting right?)

My/Author's P.O.V-
On a Tuesday evening, Jungkook and Taehyung were in their gaming room setting up their equipment because in a few minutes, they were going to start recording themselves playing their favorite game, which was Overwatch. (Minutes Later) They had finished setting up and then they sat down with their headphones on, turned the screen and camera on and started to film. The first one to talk was Jungkook, "Hey guys, welcome back to the channel to see a new video. and if your new here, hello I'm Jungkook and sitting besides me is my lovely boyfriend Taehyung." Taehyung made his body smile and waved at the camera. "Hey guys, what's popping." After that Jungkook said, "As you can tell by the title of this video, we are going to be playing Overwatch."  (Time skip... Again)
They waved at the camera and said goodbye. " Make sure to stay in touch with us, we'll be posting a new video during this week. Bye." They turned the camera off and then went to their other computer and edited the recording. When they finished with that they left the room and went to their bedroom since it was already late. "Good night love," said Taehyung. "Night," said a sleepy Jungkook.

               (The next day)

They had woken up near noon and both had gotten out of bed and went to get ready for the day. After they got freshened up, they went to their gaming room and went to their editing computer to see the recording of yesterday. They got on their channel for YouTube and uploaded the video. after a while they refreshed the page and saw that many people had already watched it and then the comment section filled up. They then left the room and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. When they finished eating, they went into Jungkook's phone, went to a channel that was run by no other than, Min Yoongi. They clicked on a video and watch fascinated on how well he plays. They then finish watching and Taehyung said "Let's go read what they said about our video. " "Okay, " Jungkook said.

Jungkook's P.O.V-
We headed to the room, sat down and then we started to go through the comments reading them. But while scrolling down, one comment had caught my attention. I pointed it out to Taehyung and we started to look over it. Taehyung then read it out loud saying "Hey, I was thinking that we should do a collaboration. You guys are real good at playing and I also think you guys are hot." I looked at Taehyung and said "maybe we can check who it is" "Okay," said Taehyung. We clicked on the profile and what we saw next really shocked us. We saw our favorite gamer, Min Yoongi. I looked very shocked. By then, we started squealing. So what we do next is go back to his comment and then replying "Sure, just name the time and date."

Taehyung's P.O.V- Not many minutes later he reply's to our comment saying "We can meet up later at the coffee shop to discuss our plans, tomorrow afternoon." I then reply "okay, we'll see you later." We get off the computer and start to scream out in joy. "Oh my god, we're going to meet him in person, I said jumping up and down.

(Time Skip to when they go to meet each other)

Author's P.O.V- Both Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready to go meet up with their guest. A few minutes later they headed for the door. While walking down to the coffee shop, the couple was discussing some plans on what they were going to be doing. Once they got inside the shop, they were searching around the area to  find him. They then saw that someone was putting up there hand waving at them, smiling at them. They walk to the table to where he was sitting and both sat down in front of them. "Hello, as you may know, I'm the gamer, Min Yoongi, but call me suga if you want," said Yoongi. The boys then introduce themselves. "Hey, my name is Jeon Jungkook" "And I'm Kim Taehyung." "It's a pleasure to meet you," they both said. "The pleasures all mine," said Yoongi.

Yoongi's P.O.V- I was sitting at a table waiting for them when I see there faces, trying to find where I was so I raise my hand and smile at them. They walked over and sat in front of me. I introduced myself and they did too. Then they said "It's a pleasure to meet you." Responding to them I said "the pleasures all mine." And as we said we would, we discussed what we were going to do for a collaboration. While both Jungkook and Taehyung were talking about some ideas, I started to look at them adoringly. It seems that I must have spaced off looking at their faces to see that they were waving their hand (✋) in my face to get my attention. "H-huh?" "Did you hear what we said?" "No, sorry please continue.." "Okay so what we had in mind was that you come to our house and we can go on from there or do you prefer us going to your house?", said Taehyung. "No, let's do it at your house," I said, nervously. "Then it's settled. We can give you our location so that we could meet tomorrow," said Jungkook. I nod in response and then we gave our farewells.

                      ~Next Day~

It was around noon when I woke up. Standing up, I start getting ready so that I can start heading to their house. When I finished getting ready, I headed out the door and walked to the location that they had sent me.

            ( 30 minutes later )

I had arrived to their house and the first thing I see is how their house is very big and elegant. I walk up to their door and knock. Like a minute later, the door opened to reveal Taehyung. He then said, "Hey Yoongi, nice to have you here. " I smiled and said, "Hey Taehyung-ah, where's Jungkook?" "Jungkook is in the shower right now, he'll be out in a few." "That's fine"

       ~A few minutes later~

I then see Jungkook come out of the room and says, "Let's get to assembling." We then start fixing up our recordings things and thats when I felt it. I was a strong wave of heat going through my body, and it had made me moan out loud.

Authors P.O.V- Both Taehyung g and Jungkook came walking into the room a out to ask what was wrong and then they stopped. They stopped because there was pheromones getting released into the room and then saw that Yoongi waste on the floor shaking and panting. They stood where they stopped and they had felt their inner alpha coming out as they inhaled more of yoongi's sent and they try their best to not go and attack him. They then asked him if he needed help. Yoongi responded with "No thank you, I should go I'm sorry" He had shakingly gotten up but when he started to head for the door, he started feeling his legs go out and both the boys saw it but Taehyung  went up to him and grabbed him before he fell, and Yoongi starts moaning as he felt Taehyung grab him by the waist.

Taehyung's P.O.V- I looked at Yoongi and I start feeling that I'm going into my rut and I also feel Jungkook going into his being as I smell his pheromones coming out. I get out of my trance and I turn yoongi's head to the side but first I asked for his permission, him nodding yes. Then I start leaving  hickeys on his neck. Jungkook comes over and starts taking yoongi's clothes off and Yoongi whines in the process. I then move on to pinching his nipple while I see Jungkook sucking on the other, Yoongi moaning at the pleasure he was feeling. He said "Please....please fuck me, I can't wait anymore." I responded with "Be patient baby, we're getting there." I then layed Yoongi down on the bed and started taking off his pants, leaving him in some black panties. I look directly into his eyes and see that he is covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed baby, you've turned us on even more, " I say as I bend over a little, kissing his stomach down to his lower area. I look over to where Jungkook was and saw that he went to our drawer, grabbing some lube. He come over to us and came around to Yoongi, kissing him everywhere around his body while swiftly removing the pair of underwear he had on his luscious hips.

Author's P.O.V- Both Jungkook and Taehyung stepped away from Yoongi and enjoyed to view of his naked body as he squirmed. Jungkook stares right into his eyes and asked, "Can we?" Yoongi nodded his head quickly as he wanted them to hurry. He said, "Hurry, i-it hurts." "Alright baby," said Taehyung. Jungkook had then suddenly grabbed his cock and started stroking it in a slow movement. Taehyung lifted Yoongi's leg up and saw how the slick came out of his hole. It drove him crazy. "On your hands and knees for me, " Jungkook said in a dominant voice. Taehyung put his leg down and Yoongi scrambled to get in his position. Jungkook walked behind Yoongi and slapped his ass, Yoongi jolting for a moment as he moaned. He then received another spank, just this time it was Taehyung. "You like that, huh?" Yoongi nodded but then Taehyung said, "I need you to say it out loud for alpha." "Y-yes... I love it alpha, " Yoongi gasped out. Then Jungkook looked at Taehyung while holding the bottle of lube, asking if they were using it. "No that won't be necessary, only if he ever needed any more preparation," Taehyung replied as Jungkook nods. Taehyung proceeds to gathering some of Yoongi's slick onto his fingers and asks, "Do you really want to do this with us?" Yoongi nods and says, "Yes, I want to do this with you." Taehyung nodded at his response. He starts by bring his fingers up closer to Yoongi's rim and slowly entered his fingers one by one. Then he moved his fingers in and out, yoongi moaning. Once Taehyung felt Yoongi was more stretched, he took his own clothes off. He grabbed to bottle of lube and applied some onto his dick. He brought it closer to Yoongi's hole and entered him, Taehyung groaning as he felt the tightness and warmth. Taehyung waited for a while for Yoongi to get familiar and slowly started to move, Yoongi jolted forward slightly and let out a little moan. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and said, "Baby, come over here and have some fun." His lover nodding, took his clothes off and got close to Yoongi's face. He said "Open your mouth." Yoongi obliges quickly as he wanted to be pleasured by both males at the same time. He brought his dick closer to Yoongi's open mouth and entered. Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked into each other's eyes and began thrusting, at the same pace. A little time later, they start picking their paces up leaving Yoongi to moan as they went faster. Jungkook's groans filled the walls of their bedroom as Yoongi's moans made it vibrate around his cock. Jungkook grabbed some of Yoongi's hair while Teahyung's thrusts got sloppyier as they were about to cum. They made on last thrusting into Yoongi and cummed. They both pull out, and Jungkook grabbed Yoongi by his hips and pulled him into his crotch. Jungkook then raises Yoongi by the hips and brings him down into his dick. A moan comes out of Yoongi as he starts rolling his hips. While they were going at it, Taehyung stared at them with lust as he stroked his cock. Minutes had passed and Jungkook notices that Yoongi was slowing down so he pulled out and thrusted back in. Yoongi moans and releases his load. But they stop as the the males heard the doorbell ring. Taehyung went to put some sweatpants on and went to open the door. As he opened the door, there he stood. It was Jimin. Jimin then abruptly said "Hey Tae, mind if I join you guys?" Taehyung smirked and invited him inside. He led Jimin to the bedroom where Jungkook and Yoongi were. "So Jimin here, wants to join in on our fun," said Taehyung to the males. Jungkook got Yoongi to get off and walked to where Taehyung stood and said "Hi" to Jimin.

Jimin's P.O.V- Taehyung had led me into his and Jungkook's bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw another man with Jungkook, who he now knew as Yoongi. As he looked at Yoongi, he saw how he was being fucked. They males had stopped when they saw us standing there. Jungkook then moved Yoongi off of him and walked over to Taehyung and said "Hi" to me. "You sure you want to join us?" He added. I nodded and said "Yes." I look over at Yoongi nodding to him to see if I have his permission and I get one back. So I started taking my clothes off and got closer to Yoongi. Yoongi was in a sitting position so I pushed his back a little forward so that his ass stuck up and out. I got behind him, put some lube on my cock and entered him slowly, both of us moaning at the feeling of each other. Minutes later I pick up my pace, thrusting into him. Yoongi's moans became more frequent and I loved every second of it.

Author's P.O.V- As they were having their own intimacy, both Jungkook and Taehyung stared at them when suddenly Jungkook got an idea. He got on his knees in front of Taehyung, put his fingers on the hems of his sweatpants and pulled them down. When he took them off, Taehyung dick sprang up. Jungkook grabbed his cock and started by stroking it. Hearing Taehyung's groans, he stopped stroking and moved the base of his cock to his mouth. Taehyung's groans got louder and he grabbed some of Jungkook's hair, getting a moan from the said person. Both Taehyung and Jimin felt this kind of pressure in their stomach indicating that they were about to cum. As Taehyung made some thrusts into Jungkook's mouth, he cums and Jungkook swallows. Which Jimin, he thrusts faster into Yoongi, making his body go forward and a minute later, he cums into Yoongi. They take a moment and pull out. Taehyung pulled his pants up and went to the bathroom to grab some towels. He walked out and threw one at Jimin, who caught it. Taehyung walks over to Jungkook and wipes around his mouth and anywhere else that was covered in his cum. He looks over at Jimin and sees that he does the same to Yoongi. Taehyung picks Jungkook up and goes over to the bed. When they get there, he gently places him next to Yoongi and when he does, Jungkook starts to cuddle with Yoongi. Jimin had gotten into bed on the side to where Yoongi was and Taehyung did the same, only it was on Jungkook's side. And with that, they fell asleep.

(Time Skip to a few days later, and after they make their collab video.)

Still Author's P.O.V- Yoongi felt better after spending his heat with Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi had thought back to the week he had spent with the males. They had asked him if he would be their boyfriend and he immediately said yes while crying. He had ran up to them and hugged them, one arm around each of them. They gladly held him and peppered his face with kisses. After a while they let go of each other and said their farewells. He had gone home that day smiling as he knew, he was going to embrace it in his heart and memory.

(Another Time Skip to a week later)

Yoongi was in his gaming room doing a live playing the game (you guys choose) and while he was in the middle of playing, he had felt some kind of gurgle in the pit of his stomach. He felt like he was going to throw up so he said "Sorry guys, a little problem has come up but I'll be back very soon." He grabs his headphones and takes them off. He walks to the side so that they can't see his figure any more, when he knows they can't see him anymore he runs to the bathroom. Then he shoves the door open and bent down to the toilet to empty what ever he had eaten that day. Once he felt like he was finished, he got up, brushed his teeth quickly, and wney back into the room to continue his gameplay.

               (An hour later)

Yoongi had just finished his game and said farewell to his viewers. He had then walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to make himself some dinner. He sat down at the table, eating his bowl of ramen. When he finished, he put the bowl in the sink and went to the bathroom to bathe. After his bath he went sstraight to his closest and grabbed an oversized shirt and some short shorts. He dragged himself to his bed and as his head hit the bed, he sad out like a light.

Soon it had turned into morning and the light had seeped tho right the blinds as it hit Yoongi's face. He squinted as he slowly opened his eyes. He pushed himself up but soon regretted it as he started feeling nauseous. Then he rushed up and out of the room into the bathroom and threw up. When he finished was done, he flushed the toilet and did his daily routine. As he finished, he went to the kitchento cook up some breakfast. He then heard a knock at the door and when he went to open the door, he saw that it was Hoseok. "Hi Yoongi," said Hoseok, smiling. "Hey Hobi, come on in," he replied back. Yoongi held the door wider as Hoseok walked in. "Do you want se breakfast?" Yoongi asked. "No thank you, I already had some." replied Hoseok. Yoongi had grabbed a plate of eggs and bacon and led Hoseok to the living room. They sat down and started to watch the show (you guys choose) As they watched more, Yoongi started to feel a bit nauseous. They had come up to a funny part and when Hoseok laughed, he shook Yoongi which made his situation worse. He stood up and rushed to the nearest bathroom to puke. Back in the living room, Hoseok was confuse as to why Yoongi had rushed out of the room so he followed him. His eyes went to Yoongi on the floor next to the toilet, throwing up his breakfast. He went over and rubbed his back until he was done. And when he was, Hoseok helped Yoongi up and led him to the sink, where Yoongi brushed his teeth for the second time. As he was Hoseok asked, "Are you okay Yoongi? How long have you been throwing up like this?" "Yes im okay and I think almost a week ago," Yoongi replied. Hoseok frowned and said "Almost a week? Did you do anything to make you feel like this?" "Well...... I did have my heat almost two weeks ago," said Yoongi. Hoseok's eyes widened as he thought 'Is Yoongi pregnant?' "" Did you ever think of you being pregnant?" asked Hoseok. "I don't know," spoke Yoongi. "I'm going to head to the pharmacy real quick, okay?" says Hoseok. "Okay Hobi," Yoongi said. Hoseok then headed out the door.

               (5 minutes later)

Hoseok walked inside of the house to Yoongi on the couch, playing a game on his phone. "Yoongi, I'm back," said Hoseok. He walked over to Yoongi and handed him a box with a pregnancy test inside. Yoongi stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, he opened the box and pulled the pregnancy test out. He did his business and all he had to do now was wait. As he waited, he looked on the side of the box and saw he only had to wait for about three minutes.

               (3 minutes later)

Yoongi had been pacing around waiting for the time to be over. He looked at his phone and saw that the 3 minutes had already passed. His breath had hitched as he turned the pregnancy test over. It was positive,Yoongi was indeed pregnant. Yoongi's eyes started watering as he said 

                        "Shit."

The End.

Well guys I hope that you enjoyed this smut. I want to say that I'm sorry that I had been gone for so long. I'm also sorry if it doesn't really make sense. But please share your thoughts.
Once again, I hope you enjoy.
I hope you have a nice Morning/Day/Night.  Bye~

               Happy New Year~

Words written: 3580

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
739K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...