Namgi Smut

Hello guys I'm here to give you my first smut of this book as you can see it is Namgi. If you don't know who they are. The main characters in this smut is Namjoon and Yoongi. Enough of me bickering. Let's start.

Enjoy~

Top-Namjoon
Bottom-Yoongi

Setting- Namjoon and Yoongi were both going to the same party. And while they were there, they bump into each other and have a wild night together.

My P.O.V- Yoongi was just chilling on the couch watching some of his K-drama's until he got a call from Hoseok. (Let's just say that hoseok is older than yoongi) Yoongi answered the call and then Hoseok started rambling something that he couldn't understand.

Yoongi's P.O.V- I was watching my k-drama's until Hobi-hyung called me. I whined because I had to stop watching the TV. But I still answered him. When I put my phone up to my ear, I quickly took it away since he was rambling something that was too loud for my liking. I then said "Hobi, go a bit slower. I can't understand you". On the other side of the phone, I heard a chuckle but either way he repeated what he was trying to tell me before I stopped him and he talked slower.
He said "Hey yoongi-ah, I was thinking if you could please go to this party with me. It's gonna be fun." I then say "How about no ana d you come to my house to watch our favorite TV show?" "Aw come on yoonie~" "No" "Please" "No" "PLEASE!", hobi screamed through the phone. It hurt my ears so I then said "Okay, okay we can go just stop screaming" "YAY". I groaned at what he said. " Okay I'm coming over and if I see that your not ready, your gonna get it." "Okay dad", I say sarcastically.

Namjoon's P.O.V- I was just chilling and playing games on my phone at the same time until Taehyung's name popped up. Tae was calling me. I answered my phone. " Hey Namjoon- hyung", he says. "Hey Taetae" "What are you doing right now?" "Nothing, I'm just chilling" "Ok, how about if we go to a party?" "What kind of party?", I said questioned. "It's just a party." I thought about it for a second. "Okay, I'll go" " Alright, I'll pick you up in half an hour" "Okay, bye" I hung up and started to get ready.

(Time skip to 30 minutes later)

As said Taehyung was outside waiting for me to come but I was still not ready. I think that Taehyung knew so he let himself in and waited by sitting on the couch.

Taehyung's P.O.V- After Namjoon - hyung hung up, I started to get myself ready. (few minutes later) I was all ready and got(7) out of the house. I went to the garage where my car was and got inside. I put in the car keys and started to drive to my hyungs house. When I got there hyung was still not outside so I got out the car and went to the front door. I knocked a few times and he still didn't open the door so I just let myself in and sat on the couch. I guessed that he was still getting ready, so I pulled out my phone and texted Hoseok-hyung.

------------------------------------------------------
Tae: Hey sunshine did you get him to say yes?

Hobi: Yes, did you get Namjoon-ah to also say yes?

Tae: Yeah, im on his couch waiting for him to come down so we could leave.

Hobi: Ok then, I'll see you over there then right?

Tae: Right, see you

------------------------------------------------------

I put down my phone and see that Namjoon-hyung was standing in front of me. He then said "Hey, sorry for the wait we can go now."
"Okay let's go" We leave to go to the door and go into the car that was on the side of the house. I drive us to the party where I was going to meet up with Hoseok-hyung.