Killer Instincts | Scott McCa...

By xonceuponatimex

Coming from a long line of werewolf hunters, Bree Hearne knew that this life wasn't easy. It's even harder wh... More

Graphic Gallery
chapter one | taking a walk
chapter two | not a typical first day of school

Introduction

494 31 9
By xonceuponatimex

Maia Mitchell as Bree Hearne

Halston Sage as Camryn Chase

Taissa Farmiga as Rachel Stilinski

Scan the Spotify code to listen to the playlist!

CONTENT WARNING: violence, character death, sexual themes, mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, and mentions of suicide.

Well, here we are with a Teen Wolf fic!

This one was the draft that a lot of people voted for in the poll I posted a few weeks ago. I've thought about doing a fic for this fandom for a while now, and after changes to the plot, characters, faceclaims, and love interests, I finally figured it out lmao.

Shoutout to daniellawrites02 who has been excited for this story (and excited that I'm writing for her favorite show most likely LOL).

I hope y'all enjoy this story. As always with every new fandom I write for, I am nervous, so let's hope I don't screw this up LMAO.

Shoutout to CELESTIELS for the intro/outro gif banners!

Happy reading!

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...