And She's Worth It (Camren)

By Cheeriohww

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello met in a college dorm, Camila hates the witty and sarcastic Lauren but the... More

Chapter 2- The Invisible Wall
Chapter 3- xoxo Lern Jergi
Chapter 4- Genuine Smile
Chapter 5- Asking Her Out
Chapter 6- Pajama Party
Chapter 7- It's on
Chapter 8- We're Not Delusional
Chapter 9- My Girls
Chapter 10- First Kiss
Chapter 11- Our Little Secret
Chapter 12- Cute, Crazy, Beautiful
Chapter 13- Coz I love you Camzzz
Chapter 14- Crazy Fam
Chapter 15- Beer and Trust
Chapter 16- She Keeps Me Warm
Chapter 17- Very Separately Single
Chapter 18- Camren was Not Real
Chapter 19- Second Chances
Chapter 20- And She's Worth It
Another story
Announcement!

Chapter 1-Door 21

46.1K 583 156
By Cheeriohww

Camila's POV

"Yes mami, I'm already here, you don't have to worry ok? I'm gonna fix my things, take a shower and I'm gonna do the grocery, yeah ok, bye mami, tell Sofi I love her and I love you too." I hung up the phone and placed my luggage on the floor. I looked at the two beds back and forth trying to decide which bed to choose and finally settled down on the bed on the right, it was next to the window and it was perfect. I sighed as I remember Dinah not being able to be my roomate because she needed to be with Normani cause her parents asked her to and besides, they were just few doors away so it's fine. But real problem here is that my roomate is non other than Lauren Jauregui, I never really met her but I hate her already, I don't think I can possibly be friends with her. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone signaled there was a text and it was my bestfriend.

Cheechee: Hey chancho:) we'll be there in 30, you better take ur shower now, we need to get the grocery done I'm starving.

I laughed a little reading her message.

Chancho: sure thing cheechee i'll be quick as flash let's have some frozen yogurt.

Cheechee:lol ok ur treat of course ;)

I shook my head with a grin on my face and placed the phone on the bed to take a shower. I really love singing in the shower, it's the only way I can show my talent.

Lauren's POV

I was walking down the hallways of my new school heading to my assigned dorm room. It was the time when college freshmen were moving in dorms, if you could actually picture me out right now it was really not a big deal for me unlike those regular freshmen, finding it hard to say goodbye to their families. After few minutes of walking, I finally found the room, I stood in front of the door with a number 21 on it. I rechecked my form and it was right. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door, I heard somebody singing, it was obviously my new roomate and she actually sound good. I put my luggage beside the unoccupied bed and noticed the other girl's things were everywhere. Some of her clothes were on the floor, I picked them up and placed it on the bed. I heard the shower stopped and the bothroom door open. I gulped and stood up, trying to look cool. The girl was wrapped in a towel, I felt like  I was stucked right there. She have a really beautiful face and I think I suddenly forgot how to breath. She jumped when she saw me standing there. "What the hell?!" she scolded.

"Sorry did I scare you? I-I'm...Lauren." I said.

She breathed deep, I think she was calming herself down.

"Oh yeah, you should have told me sooner that you're here. You almost gave me a heart attack you know." she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Ms. Cabello." She raised her eyebrow when she heard me said her last name. Maybe she was mad? I don't know.

"It's Camila and you're...Lauren Jaur...ee?" She tried hard saying my surname but failed. People always say it wrong and others find it hard to say it.

"Jauregui" I corrected.

"Jauregui, right." she nodded slowly. We stared to each other for like a second there. She looked at me from head to toe, maybe she checking my outfit? I felt a little too uncomfortable while she was doing it though."I hope you don't mind I took this bed on the right." she informed.

"Yeah it's cool, I'm good here actually." I pointed to the bed on the left.

"Good to know that." She was still giving me those heated glare, it was like she was trying to check me out or something. I turned to my bed and pretended I was focusing on arranging my things. She walked in the barhroom and walked out with her clothes on. Thank God, I thought I was gonna past out. I have been holding my breathe for seconds and I can barely look at her with only a towel on.

Camila's POV

I was in the bathroom looking at my reflection on the mirror, trying to figure out what just happened. Please tell me I did not sound weird in front of my new roomate. Dinah and Normani knew her, they have warned me about her being the hottest lesbian in their highschool. I live few miles away from them and I spent my highschool in different school but we remained super friends since kindergarten. And they knew Lauren so well, they said she was so freaking hot and one of the most popular girls in their school and they were right about that, she actually look like a vampire to me, like is she even real? Because she looks like a mythical creature in the fictional stories I read. She's just magical and her eyes, it was like a portal to a different world like I can feel being hypnotized by those green orbs. I haven't seen anything like that in my life honestly. What the fuck am I thinking? This is stupid. I shrugged to myself and do the things I needed to do. I can't like her. I mean she's a girl and I'm a girl too, I know I have been raising and fighting for equality through my blog posts on tumblr but it can't happen to me, like I never imagined myself liking another girl. It's ridiculous. My mother will kill me. I swear. Wait what? This is so innapropriate. I just met her. I composed myself and try to look like a normal person. She was lying on her bed with her laptop on when I went out. She looked up to me and I looked like an idiot, trying not to look at her eyes but failed. I can feel the tension in the room heating up. I wanted to tell her things, like, this should not be too uncomfortable, we will be staying here for four years of our lives and it can't be this way. But at the same time I don't want to be friends with her cause I can't. Okay, I'm really going insane now. Why of all people does it need to be Lauren Jauregui for Pete's sake?!

Lauren's POV

"I know you." she stated, I almost choked on my saliva.

"Sorry what?" I asked, looking up on her.

"Dinah Jane and Normani are my friends, they went to the same high school with you." she stated.

"Really? Yeah I know them, they're actually good friends with my friend Ally too. Where are they?" I asked her.

"They are just few doors away, they told me about...well, you." she said and I formed a little "oh" and started to nod with a grin on my face. I know exactly what she was trying to say.

"Ok, did they say everything? I hope they skipped the embarrassing ones." I tried to lighten up the conversation. She crossed her arms, trying to look confident.

"Ok, let's make things clear here, I-I know that you're..."

"Gay?" I continued what she can't say.

"Right, I'm not against anything like that, I respect you guys but I just..." she stopped for awhile and looked at me then I talked to help her out of what she was trying to say.

"Alright, you know, I get it, you really don't have to worry about anything. I respect personal spaces and opinions and we're just roomates. This is just for studies." I said, letting her know I'm on her side on this.

"Right, good thing you understand." she said, finally convinced. I closed my laptop and grabbed my jacket from the bed.

"Yeah and besides I'm not into innocent girls with weird stuffed animals and oversized bow collection, it would be so messed up don't you think?" Her jaw dropped of what she just heard and I laughed a little, trying to look cute and I saw her face turned into a deep shade of red, God, can she be any cuter?

"They forgot to tell me you're such a douche." she said with anger. I walked to the door with a mischevous grin. I can't handle a girl being this incredibly cute and I just like it.

"I was kidding, maybe they forgot to tell you I have a really weird sense of humor and I apologize for that Cabello. You have been warned, I beg you to have more patience." I told her and she looked at me with disbelief.

"I guess hundred bags of patience wouldn't be enough for you and mind you, my stuffed animals are not weird, they're my angels and i love them more than you can ever imagine." she explained.

"Alright, won't argue with that, I'm sorry I said that." I aplogized quickly and at this point, I couldn't help complemeting her. "You're really cute. I'll be back after dinner!" I winked as I walked out and closed the door. The grin on my face grew wider as I walked down the hallways.

Camila's POV

She winked and closed the door. I breathed the air I was not even aware I was holding. She left me there dumbfounded. What the fuck did just happen? Did she just really blow me away? Like can I really handle this shit? What did I just get myself into? Jesus Christ, she's breathe-taking and those eyes are killing me. I swear if she do that again I'll faint in front of her. Wait what? What the hell did I just say? Ugh. My head hurts, I can't keep thinking of that douche. Ugh. Right, she's a douche, she's full of herself. I can't...A knock on the door interrupted my overthinking. It flew open, revealing my goofy friends animatedly greeting me with their big smiles.

"Hey!" they walked in, checking out the room and noticed my roomate's stuff.

"So we can see you just met the hottest girl in Springfield Highschool huh how was it?" Dinah said teasingly, they sat next to me, waiting for my answer. "Well, you guys didn't mention she was a douche, can you imagine she said my stuffed animals are weird?" They laughed like I just threw the funniest joke I made up. "Honey, I guess you need to get used to that," Mani said. "didn't she tell you she actually have a really weird sense of humor and she loves doing pranks."

"She mentioned." I rolled my eyes while the girls were giving me their biggest smiles.

"She was right, but you have to trust us, she's actually funny and she may look like intemidating but she was just like the rest of us." Mani said, reassuring me.

"Yeah, just relax, you'll be fine and you can actually be friends with her." Dinah said but I shook my head.

"No way, she's a little crazy." I told them.

"She's not, trust me." Dinah said."And before we forget, we need to go now and do the grocery, come on chancho, let's go. It's your treat." Both girls held my hands and pulled me in.

"Can you be more considerate for someone having a bad day?" I asked, hoping they would consider. "Nope. This is actually a really good day. This is the start of everything!" Dinah pulled me out the room and Mani closed the door behind us. I rolled my eyes and just walked out of the dorm with my bestfriends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
148K 4K 16
Camila gets an opportunity to interview a famous artist, Ms. Lauren Jauregui. What happens when the two girls start to have feelings for each other t...
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
462K 11.7K 21
Camila Cabello was new. She was different from the others. She was distant. She kept to herself most of the time. One day, she met a certain green ey...