Dead for centuries - Seb X Re...

remscorner_

A story of a small wrecked vampire, exploring her grandfathers safe place, and maybe hers? - - - -⚠️triggerin... Еще

Chapter 1 | a new start
Chapter 2 | suspicions
Chapter 3 | a near death experience
Chapter 5 | a failed invitation
Chapter 6 | figured out feelings
Chapter 7 | down in hell
Chapter 8 | Some old friends and history
Chapter 9 | an eventful dinner
Chapter 10 | the lab
Chapter 11 | put together
Chapter 12 | panic attacks

Chapter 4 | jealousy

1.5K 43 36
remscorner_

Sebastians POV // Spring 24 Wednesday// 9:30 am //

"I can't believe I still have to participate.."
I groaned, once again adjusting my collar in irritation, it never seemed to fit as it tightened at my neck.

Mom, Maru and I were walking down to the flower dance, we had just gotten to Y/n's farm when noticing the vampire petting her cat which was helping himself to his water.

"Y/n!" Mom yelled, now that I think about it.. she could probably hear us from a mile away.

Y/n stood up, looking towards our direction before grabbing her backpack and sword with her.

Only then did I notice her change of style.

She wore a bazaleas france lace white dress, with a black unzipped sweater over it, covering her arms from the sun.

She wore tights under along with some black ankle high boots, the same necklace and choker from before along with a sun hat to cover herself from the sun.

The white dress was definitely more girly than what she usually wears..

But the black unzipped hoodie gave it that same Y/n feel to it.

She looked good.

"Hello.." the farmer walked up to us.

"Just finished watering your crops?" Maru asked, her eyes on the greens.

"Yep, I was just gonna head to the festival now"

We had started walking and Y/n spoke to the two quietly, I walked behind them, admiring
Y/n's sword.

It fit comfortably in a scabbard which Y/n had around her shoulder down to her waist, over the scabbard Y/n held her backpack.

The back pocket was opened allowing a small paper to fall out.

I picked it up, staring at the picture quietly.

A woman smiled at the camera, she looked as if she was carrying something but there was nothing there.

Vampires don't appear in photos do they?

Does that mean this is..

"Hey!" Y/n yelled, I looked up at her as she stared at me.

"Oh.. this fell out of your back pocket.." I handed it to her.

"Hey it's your mom!" Mom yelled.

That's Y/n's mom!? More importantly.. she knew her!?

"You knew her?" Y/n asked in surprise, folding the piece of paper into her backpack once again.

Thinking back to the photo, the resemblance was definitely there.

"She was my best friend! You know you took basically all your dads features" mom smirked.

Then does she know about Y/n..?

"You knew my dad!?" Y/n yelled in shock.

"Yeah! Haven't seen him in a while though, how is he?"

Or.. she doesn't know, does she..?

"Um.. he's good.." Y/n stuffed the picture into her sweater pocket.

We had started walking again.

Right..

Y/n's moms a human.. this was her grandpas farm.. of course mom knew Y/n's mom..

So vampires and humans can be together, huh?

Wait.

WHAT WAS I JUST THINKING?

SHE WOULDN'T LIKE ME THAT WAY.

Or would she..?

Y/n glowed in a different way, staring at her felt like time had gone slower.

Her smile tugged at my heart, causing blood to flow to my cheeks.

My stomach churned at the sight of the vampire.

This wasnt manipulation right?

Maybe Y/n had some sort of spell over me? Or maybe I-

Maybe I like her..?

"Sebastian!" Y/n whispered to me, mom and Maru were walking in front having their own conversation.

"You okay? I noticed your heart rate was going really fast, are you nervous for the festival?"

"U-um.. yeah, there's just gonna be a lot of people watching is all.."

It wasn't really a lie.. but I'm more nervous about Y/n watching me out there..

We got to the festival and immediately met with Sam and Abby in the corner, away from others as we always were.

"Hey Y/n want some sunscreen?" Abby handed her a bottle.

They don't know do they!?

"Uh thanks.. but why?"

Y/n held the bottle in her hands, slathering some on her face for effect.

Sunscreen doesn't work on vampires, she was probably trying to be nice.

"Well you said you get sunburnt easily right?"

Y/n hummed in understanding, smiling sweetly at Abbys consideration.

Those two got along really well, Abby seemed to be fond of Y/n, Sam as well.

We all were, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually found out that farmer girl has been living on this earth for more than 200 years.

though a small part of me wanted to keep her secret all for myself.

But man..

being older than the game of pool had to be cheating.

Ever since the near death incident it's like Y/n has nothing to hide from me.

Which is good, but the girl got cocky all of a sudden.

Tagging along with us on Friday nights.. that was fine... more than fine! It was great she hung out with us!

But beating me in pool every night and rubbing it in my face really annoyed me.

Though I have to admit it was kind of cute when she tries to tick me off considering how much smaller she is compared to me.

Somehow I just can't be intimidated when she's that height, at least not when she's trying to intimidate me.

If she were to ever be hungry and lose control over herself again I'm not sure if I could contain her long enough before running for my life.

"So! How's farm life been treating ya?" Sam asked Y/n.

the two shared a similar personality, but Y/n definitely had more of a nonchalant type vibe.

She's always been arrogant and egotistical.

It's one of the things that I both feared and admired.

Others who were bold by heart always made me feel anxious.. especially when they push me to socialize with others.

But Y/n never forced me into small talk.. she didn't even force me into talking at all..

We had a comfortable silence at times, it was new and.. refreshing.

It was a little less lonely whenever I was with Y/n.

"Could be better, I think I got the sleeping schedule down though"

There had been times where I've caught Y/n out hunting, not on purpose of course..

She'd hunt around 10:00 and go home at around 11:00 leaving some time for rest.

Now that I think about it, knowing her schedule made me sound like a stalker..

All of a sudden, Lewis yelled out for us.

My stomach churned, heart racinmg a mile a minute.

"Hey" Y/n pulled on my sleeve.

"You can hear it right? I hate being watched.." I scoffed, referring to my pulse lacking a break.

"Your gonna do fine, if you don't I'll do you a favour and take some blood out of your system!"

"And how is that beneficial for me?"

"I don't know, sexual tension with a girl?" Y/n elbowed me softly.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at her, unfortunately.. I'm pretty sure she knew from the uncontrollable blush that she's broken a layer of calm.

Y/n giggled and waved at me as I walked to the dance floor.

Shit..

Considering her sharp senses..

I don't think she knows what she's doing..
_______________________________
After the festival // 4:00 pm

Y/n, Abby, Sam and I sat on Y/n's porch.

Abby and Sam spoke on her porch stairs while the two of us stayed where the sun couldn't reach.

Shielding Y/n from the sun was my job now..

She kept resisting at first but the egg festival was a close enough call for her to realize that I was not leaving her alone while she's out in the sun.

Y/n had nearly burnt her fingers reaching out for an egg, she won, which wasn't that surprising with her senses.

I stared at her for a while as she had a lollipop in her mouth, I wonder why she decides to have them when they have no purpose..

Maybe it's the red that caught her eye.

Other than that everybody's changed into their regular clothing.

Y/n wore black shorts and a black tee, white arm warmers and black knee high socks as well just for safety.

"It's getting really hot, huh?" Sam mentioned, the two scooted back, now sitting next to us.

"Eh, not really.." Y/n shrugged.

"Ugahh! Move Sebastian!" Abby groaned at me.

"Why should I?" I scoffed at her.

Knowing exactly why, we all stared over at Y/n.

Y/n was basically our air conditioning, she was irritated with how close we got to her whenever we got hot but she stopped caring not too long ago.

"Why don't we just go inside? I have popsicles if you guys want some"

"Sounds good to me!" Abby chirped, Sam followed her inside, we watched them through the window as they walked straight to Y/n's mini fridge.

Guess the food's there for effect..

"You gonna finish that?" I asked Y/n, pointing to her lollipop.

"No, they taste good but I'm gonna end up hunched over my toilet again if I continue eating human food"

"Ah.. I see"

We stood silently, she stared at me with an unreadable expression.

My cheeks began to flush in heat from the female carefully studying my movements and heart rate.

"You have it" Y/n finally said, holding up the lollipop.

"P-pardon?"

"Don't know, seemed like you wanted it.. I'm definitely not gonna finish it so you can have it if you want"

I slowly took the lollipop from Y/n, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Meet ya inside" She smiled, skipping into her house.

My pulse quickened at the lollipop nearing my lips.

It took its place on my tongue, cringing at the sweet taste.

I never liked sweet foods..

Why did I take the lollipop?

My eyes took themselves to Y/n, who was sitting on the floor by her bed, sketching in a small notebook, variety's of poems and rhymes sat on the opposite page.

The sweet taste of the lollipop lingered in my mouth before realizing what I had just done.

WHAT A CREEP.

YOUR SUCH A WEIRDO SEBASTIAN, WHY DID YOU TAKE HER CANDY.

my mind traced back to Y/n, enjoying the lollipop too much for my liking.

Somehow I felt jealous, but I'd never admit that.

Does that mean that was an... indirect.. kiss..?

STOP.

YOUR BEING SUCH A CREEP.

I groaned, wrapping the lollipop in the wrapping paper Y/n stuffed into my hoodie pocket as a 'present for being a good friend' earlier.

Friend..

That's right..

Forgot even Y/n has her own feelings..

Sometimes I forget people have their own opinions.

There was a certain ache in my chest, as I entered the cabin, Y/n sat painfully close to Sam, Abby as well but that was the least of my worries..

Y/n always seemed different around Sam.

She was quieter, painfully awkward to the point where it's hard to even look at the girl.

But at the same time she looked so calm, so comfortable around him.

Maybe Sam just gave off that vibe.. but it still...
The stabbing feeling at my chest lingered for too long.

I should just forget it..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

108 2 13
The story takes place during sixth year at Hogwarts and holds many stories to unravel. Pathways yet unexplored and others needing a closer reproach...
415 19 16
lets get weird my dudes and partake in this y/n story. yeah....heres your key you live on the farm with your older sister cause why not. shes cool...
10.4K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
121 4 10
Tiffany-Angelica-valentine a lonely dark and sassy badass, she is a 24 year old who lives in a small unfrequented town where no one visits often due...