Not by choice {COMPLETED}

By KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... More

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

A true hero

2.3K 95 34
By KoshiSepticDragon

Friday 10 am | Town cafe

Bakugo's POV

We sat at our table and looked at the menu, however I could tell Deku's mind was anywhere but with us... Icyhot gently rubbed Deku's shoulder, snapping him out of wherever he had gone to.

"Deku you wanna order something? Icyhot said he was paying." I said sending him a small smile.

He blushed and smirked before looking at the menu, he frowned and looked at me with questions in his eye.

"Kacchan... This is... An omega cafe." He said as I sighed.

"Yeah well regular cafes don't have as much sweets..." I said glancing at Icyhot.

Deku smiled and looked at him, Icyhot looked shocked and pleased at the same time. He looked at the list of sweets and pointed out the best ones, Deku looked happy to listen to Icyhot since his tail was wagging happily. I couldn't help but enjoy the two alpha's chat and giggle, they we're growing closer after all.

"Kacchan what do you want to eat?" He asked curiously.

"I've never been to an omega cafe... What's good in these?" I said looking through it.

"Well Shochan said the truffles are good here, um... The macaroons are good too... But Kacchan likes spicy stuff so maybe this thingy here would be best for you." He said pointing at the spicy dango.

"Ah now that's more like it!" I said smiling as Deku smiled lightly.

I will make you laugh damnit, I'll do anything to bring that heavenly sound out of his mouth. The waitress arrives and looks at us all before looking Izuku up and down.

"G-good day to you all... Wow your... Your an ultimate right? I've never seen one before... Your so... Beautiful." She said smiling.

Deku blushed and looked around wondering if she meant anyone else.

"M-me!?" He said confused.

"Of course dummy, your the only ultimate here hun, what's your name?" She asked as I started growling.

"His name is get your filthy omega hands away from him." Icyhot growled out as Deku gulped.

"Now now... No need to fight you two... My name is Izuku... That's my omega there so please refrain from flirting with me... He's not too friendly... Neither is he." He said pointing at Icyhot.

"Oh I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to flirt, look! I already am claimed, I was just amazed." She said smiling as we both calmed down.

We gave her our orders, she bowed apologizing again before leaving, I looked at Deku, he seemed a little better then when we arrived.

"So Shochan? Who's your favorite hero?" He asked smiling slightly more now.

"It would have to be allmight of course, but I wasn't exactly raised to like him so I idolized Hawks most of my... Childhood." He said growling the childhood out.

"Yeah I understand... Do you have any siblings? Like brothers or sisters?" He asked as Icyhot chocked on his drink.

His face darkened and he looked out the window, he looked sad and hurt in that moment.

"I did... I had 2 older brothers and a sister..." He said biting his lip.

"Had?" Me and Deku asked.

That's when we flinched, a single tear fell out of his blue eye, he looked at us and smiled sadly before the tears came rushing.

"Yeah... had." He said as we dropped the subject.

Deku gently wipped Icyhot's tears, he leaned into Deku's hand and sighed.

"Excuse me... For Shoto Todoroki?" The waitress said with a plate in her hand.

She placed the food infront of each of us and left after bowing, I'm not gonna lie, it looks fucking good.

"Wow Kacchan that looks delicious!" He said as I looked at his plate.

"Taiyaki's?" I asked as he laughed.

"Yeah, I wanted to try them... but they look so cute I don't think I can..." He said as Icyhot passed him his jelly bun.

"I'll eat it, you try this instead." He said with his monotone voice.

They looked kinda cute like this, I chuckled as Deku stood straight in his seat at the first bite, we then finished our food and drinks. We all stood up and waited as Icyhot payed the food, we walked out and passed a familiar park. Deku sprinted into it as me and Icyhot looked at him confused.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! It's the park we always played at!" He yelled all happy.

"Dumbass we can't go in it anymore we're too old.... AND YOUR WAY TOO TALL!" I yelled as he looked at me with his signature smile and laughed.

There it is, there's his fucking laugh, I felt my heart skip as he exploded in laughter, he held his stomach as he laughed even harder.

"Wow... Kacchan are you jealous!? Of my height!?" He says slowly stopping his laughter.

"NO I'M NOT NERD!" I yelled as he chuckled and stood straight infront of me.

Im 6.1 ft but godamnit his 6.8 ft makes me look small! He gently brush my face with his palm as he smiled softly. He looked calm and happy again, it made my heart race as he slowly leaned towards my ear, he kissed my neck and bit my earlobe before speaking.

"Thank you for today omega... I... I really had fun." He said before pulling me into an intense kiss.

I opened my lips to invite him, he hesitated but then inserted his tongue, we fought for dominance to witch he lost, I explored his mouth happily as his tail poofed and wagged happily. We separated for air as Icyhot gulped.

"Not gonna lie... That was really hot... Just saying..." He said blushing and looking away.

Deku chuckled and walked slowly to him, taken by surprised, Icyhot took a step back before Izuku gave him a kiss on the forehead and then gave him a soft hug. I smiled as Icyhot hugged back, almost crying at Deku's moves.

"Thank you too Shoto..." Deku said as Icyhot shivered while Deku nuzzled his neck.

"Dang he's right... It is hot." I said smirking.

"Let's head back before it gets too dark." Deku said as we all started walking.

Izuku's POV

Me, Kacchan and Shochan started to walk back towards the dorms, they looked happy, and to be honest... So was I, I was super happy that they helped me so much today. We made it to the dorms, I opened the door, it was pitch black inside, I perked my ears and heard everyone's heartbeats, so I knew they weren't hurt or gone.

"H-hello?" I asked before the lights came on.

"SURPRISE!!!" The class yelled trowing confetti and glitter.

"W-what?" I said as Shochan and Kacchan pushed me forward.

"We prepared a party for you Izuku!" Denki said all excited.

"We got games and drinks for the night man! It's gonna be awesome, I guess this is a thank you for saving us the other day." Eiji said smiling.

"Oh and it was Katsuki's idea~" Mina said as I looked at my blushing omega.

"I... I wanted to make you happy again... BUT I'M NOT DOING THIS ALL THE TIME IDIOT! So... Stay happy..." He said blushing even more.

I pulled him rapidly by the waist and kissed him, he melted in my kiss as it slowly became heated, we separated to see the class blushing.

"Dang Midoriya..." Sero said as I nervously chuckled.

"ALRIGHT TIME TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Uraraka yelled as they picked me as the searcher.

"Um... Wait that wont be fair cus I-"

"Everyone hide!" She yelled as everyone except Shochan ran.

"Your not gonna hide?" I asked as he furrowed his brows.

"I don't understand this... What's the goal?" He said as I felt my heart squeeze.

I slowly walked to him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Have you ever played hide and seek?" I asked as he sighed.

"I've never played final." He said as I felt my eyes water.

"I don't understand, did you not play games with your friends... Or at least your siblings!?" I said as his face changed from pained to angry.

He violently pushed my arms off as the class gasped since they had run back to see the commotion.

"NO I NEVER PLAYED! MY FATHER TRAINED ME SINCE MY QUIRK APEARED, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR FRIENDS! I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO MY BROTHER'S FUNERAL, I DIDN'T PLAY WHEN I WAS A CHILD BECAUSE ALL I WAS DOING WAS GETTING BEAT UP UNTIL I COULDN'T STAND ANYMORE!" He yelled holding his head.

I wrapped him in a hug as he cried, gently rubbing his back, I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry I asked... Your okay now Shochan... Play with us... I'll teach you." I said as he sniffed and nodded.

He wipped his eyes and looked at me softly.

"I love you." He said as I choked on the air.

He walked forward not expecting an answer, I caught his arm and looked at him softly... I don't know why, but my body just moved on it's own. Suddenly, our lips we're together, he looked shocked for a second before he kissed back. It was a short kiss, but it felt great. Kacchan walked up to us and smiled.

"What about me?" He said with sass.

We both smirked and pounced him, making us all fall to the ground while laughing. It felt amazing, I felt so happy, Shochan looked at Kacchan hesitantly before Kacchan pulled him down and kissed him. I smiled at our now poly relationship progression, sure it was something to get used to... But I was happy with it, I wouldn't ask for any better.

"I love you both..."

-TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
607K 21.4K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
160K 3.9K 65
This is an Omegaverse. Bakugou and Izuku were a secret couple in high school, but broke up before graduating. Something happens to Izuku that Katsuki...
49.5K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...