Adam Levine? He's my dad

By pinkhairedgaskarth

Amanda Levine, the only daughter of the sexiest pop star alive, Adam Levine. She sick of being alone; Adam al... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - One More Night
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
She Will Be Loved (Part 1)
She Will Be Loved (Part 2)
She Will Be Loved (Part 3)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

3K 54 4
By pinkhairedgaskarth

Adam’s POV:

                 I walk to the kitchen, searching for Christy. “Honey, what are you doing there?” I ask with my sleepy voice as I just woke up from a nice night sleep. She laughs looking at my appearance, I mean, my newly-woken-up-Adam appearance, with my sleepy face and a boxer hanging low on my hips. “What’s so funny? You like it, right?” I walk to her and grab her waist, maybe trying to get a little naughty with her now.

“I want you, now,” I give a kiss on her neck. She smells really nice and delicious. Oh god, she’s so delicious. My temptation got me lost in the moment.

Ha.

“You are so naughty,” she pinches the tip of my nose. “Do you love me?” I ask, placing my chin on her shoulder and glance at her.

“Of course,” she answers, smiling sweetly. Her sexy voice melts me up and her dim eyes cools me down. She’s amazing and perfect and heavenly and I’m just a lucky guy who gets to be with her. I want to be with her ALWAYS.

Amanda steps into the kitchen and notices us. She turns back around, pretending she’s not seeing any lovey dovey scene of us. “Amanda, you don’t want to eat?” Christina asks, making me release her from my hug. “I’m not hungry,” Amanda flashes a glance at us and then walks away.

“Amanda, come and eat or you’ll have no energy for school. You can’t skip breakfast,” I run after her and grip her arm. “I don’t want to eat with seeing you naked, dad. It makes me want to throw what I eat up,” she moans. “I’m not naked. I’m just…shirtless,” I curve a sarcastic smile.

“Come on, just a piece of pancake. Chris made it for you, the best pancake in the world,” I turn my head to Christina and wink. She smiles widely, waiting for Amanda’s reaction.

“Never mind, I’m late already. Zack had waited outside. See you later, dad” she kiss my cheek and walk away quickly. I just watch her disappearing.

“What is that kid name again?” I ask Christina to reassure.

“Zack,” she answers simply while pouring orange juice into my glass. I sit on the chair and poke the pancake on the plate with a fork.

“Oh, I hate that boy,” I express. Christina shrugs her shoulders, she had nothing else to say, I guess.

“Adam, you like eating with yourself naked?” she turns, pointing to my bare torso. “I’m not naked, I’m just shirtless,” I answer nonchalantly, repeating the same line that I spoke to Amanda just now. “I know you love it,” I continue with my mouth full of her delicious pancake. “Oh, stop it,” she shoves me lightly and laughs.

Love to see she smiles again.

---

“Oh honey, can you help me doing some shopping today?” she asks, taking a seat next to me and squeezes my arm. “Um, see, I’m kinda busy today, you know,” I say without moving my gaze from the laptop screen. “Why? Is it urgent, Christy?” I continue, but this time I turn to look at her. “Um, kinda,” she smiles sheepishly.

“What are you gonna shopping for?” I turn my head back to my computer and tap something on the keyboard. “Girls’ stuffs,” she answers simply as she plays with her hair.

“Um maybe there’s another way,” I smile, a light bulb pops out of my head.

----

Amanda’s POV:

“I’m inviting you guys to my birthday party,” Zack hands me and Brit envelopes. “Nice! You’re turning 17 for real this weekend, are you?” Brit punches his arm. “Yeah, and Amanda, you must be there,” he winks at me. I stare into his beautiful eyes and nod. “I won’t let you down,” I pinch his cheek and then he wrinkles his nose. He’s so cute.

“Let’s walk home,” he offers and takes my hand. I blush as I feel the heat from his skin conducted to mine.

“You are coming to my birthday party this weekend, right?” he grips my hand tighter when I move my stare to his beautiful face. “Yeah, of course, I can make it,” I nod, trying not to disappoint him. “Thanks, you are the best,” he lets out a grin.

“Thanks for sending me home, anyway,” we reach home and it’s time for him to let me go. “I love you,” he whispers. My heart makes a sudden free fall. “Yeah, I love you too,” I raise my head up but then I see Christina is staring at us from a window in dad’s room and she smiles.

Why with her?

“Um, Zack, I think I’m leaving now,” I say, leaving him. “Okay, take care,” he waves goodbye before he leaves.

“I’m home,” I say as I step into my house. I see dad’s so busy with his works until he doesn’t notice my presence.

“Hey princess,” he calls, after noticing me. “Hey dad,” I turn to him and give him a weak smile. “Hey sweetheart, I got something to tell you, come here,” he offers a seat next to him. I sink my butt in the seat beside him.

“Can you help me with something?” he starts, sound serious. I lift my eyebrows, making a what-is-it face expression.

“Please accompany Christina for shopping this evening,” he sounds pleading, moving his hand on the top of my hand. “But dad-”

“You need to be kind to her, Amanda. She treats you right but you keep making her life such a misery. You love me, right?” he cuts, making an eye contact with me. “Dad, I love you but-”

“Please, just do it for me. Why don’t you just love her like I do?” he sounds pleading. I can’t make dad feels so bad and awkward about me.

“Um, okay,” I smirk, trying to accept that I will be walking with her again. “Really? You’re great, Amanda. I love you. Come on, give me a hug,” Dad opens his arms and I hug him.

You know dad, actually, I got a game to play with her today.  Just wait and see.

---

“Have a nice time together, my sweethearts,” dad left us in front of a shopping mall. “Okay, goodbye honey,” Christina gives dad a quick kiss on his cheek.

Ugh, stop being so lovey dovey in front of me. I’m sick of it.

We get out of the car and dad leaves me, with the woman, the worst woman in the world. “Okay, love, can you help me shop some dress and maybe we can find a perfect dress for you,” she smile as we walk into the mall. “Um, I don’t like wearing dresses,” I answer nonchalantly. “Really? There, you need to try wearing it. It will make you look more feminine,” her smile never fades from her face.

“Listen, Christina. I don’t want to argue about this but please, don’t make it harder. If I say I don’t like, means I don’t like it. Full stop,” I sound a little rude but who cares?

She lost her words. She nods in silence. I feel like a complete awesome saying that to her. I never be that bad before, you know.

I just follow her lead. She makes her way to a dress shop; I don’t give a damn about what the shop name.

As she’s busy looking for dresses, I take out my phone and dialed Brit’s number.

“Plan A is working well?” I ask right after she answers the call with a low tone. “Yeah, it’s working really well here but,” she stops. “But what? Don’t say that you’ve failed everything,” I’m afraid if this plan fails. I’ve arranged everything nicely.

“I’m just feeling guilty,” she expresses. I release a big sigh. “Cut it all, Brit. You can’t feel like that!” I stop her before her guilt fails everything. “Okay, okay. I’ll be there in any minute,” she says. “Don’t take too long, darling,” I advice before we cut the line.

“Who are you calling, love?” Christina asks as she noticed me calling Brit before. “A friend,” I answer simply without looking at her. “Um, okay,” she continues choosing dresses.

“Amanda love, can you please look after my handbag? I’m going into the fitting room,” she hands me her handbag. I nod and sling the handbag on my shoulder and smile as she walks into the fitting room.

She’s entered the ‘trap’. Now, I just need to wait for Brit to call me.

Perfect, she calls me just in time. “Come down. I’m here,” her voice went through the phone. I smile as my plan almost succeeds.

This is a game called ‘Run Away from Christina’ and I think I’ll hit the high score. Goodbye, Christina. I make my way quickly and when I walk out of the mall, I see Brit’s car, her red Carera GT. I open the door and throw myself into.

“Sweet, baby,” I smile widely as my plan to get away succeeds. “You don’t feel guilty, Amanda?” she looks at me while lifting her eyebrows. “Snap out of it,” I turn myself to the window.

Oh god.

Her handbag is with me. How can she go home? All her money, phone and everything are in it.

Never mind, I’ll give her back, later, when I got home. “This is what clever people do, Brit,” I praise myself for being such intelligent. “I hate you, Amanda,” she lets out a grin but I can hear guilt in her voice.

Brit turns the radio on. The song ‘Your Body’ by Christina Aguilera plays on the radio. Fuck.

“Brit, change the radio station, please,” I ask, begging. “It’s not radio, it’s a CD,” she says nonchalantly. “So, turn off the radio before I break the CD in two,” I sound threatening and cross my arms. “Okay, dear, whatever you want,” she sighs and turn the radio off.

“So, you want to go watch a movie? I heard the movie Jack Reacher has Tom Cruise as the main actor,” I suggest. “Well, if you want then,” she just follows it.

Today, I am glad my entire plan works. Maybe she’ll be walking home, crying like a baby. Oh my, I feel like laughing now.

---

Adam’s POV:

I gotta drive home fast. How I miss my sweethearts there. I hope Amanda will feel easy with Christina after this. I stare at the clock, it’s almost 7.

 When I’m on my way driving home, I saw someone; I think I know her, walking or more like limping along the sidewalk. I felt a slight pity for her so I stop, offering her a help.

“Miss, you want a ride home?” I lower the window. She turns.

“Ch…Christina? Wha… why are you?” I quickly open the door. “Where’s Amanda and why are you limping?” too many questions slip out of my mouth. Her eyes slowly pool with tears and she lays her head on my chest. I feel weak suddenly. I wrap my arms around her.

“Let’s get back home,” I help her to get inside the car. Oh god, her legs hurt badly. I notice blood running on her ankles, a blister. She rests her head on the car seat recliner, placing her palm on her face and continues crying.

“Chris, you walk all the way from the mall, bare footed?” I ask in curiosity that is dominating every nerve in my head. I can see she’s holding her broken pink high heels. She nods, she can’t even say a word because all she able to do now is sobbing. “Where’s Amanda and why are you not calling me?” I ask again. She doesn’t answer but her cries become worse.

Amanda keeps playing in my mind.

It must be all her plans.

How can she be that bad? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 29 21
Ella Augustine has everything any other 17 year old girl would want. Her step-sister has been her best friends since they were 5. Her Step-family lov...
199K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
13.7K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
10.2K 154 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...