Together Forever ONGOING

By Lululoveseveryhotguy

It starts off with Parker Rooney and his girlfriend they have been together from the beginning. So Parker and... More

Aurthors Note
Cast
One more thing
Moving!!!!!!!
Packing
Planes
Getting home and unpacking
Mornings
School
Sorry
Right Choice! I think?
Not a chapter
New Guy
Caught
Talking and Yelling
We need too
Date

Jealous

310 3 2
By Lululoveseveryhotguy

Peters POV
I was walking to class. I saw the message Corky gave me. I really new it was coming. I missed her a lot. I tried talking to Liv or Maddie about it but they were to busy. And asking Joey that does not make sense. And mom would make it worse.

I got my books out of my locker then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and say Sammy.

"Corky does not mean what she said. She is just confused. She come around" Sammy said Sympathetically.

"I hope your right. I will keep wishing." I told her. I really was wishing.

"Good. But we have bigger problems on our hands" she said now getting serious.

"What could be more serious then this?" I asked her. I was serious what could be?

"Look over there. The new boy is getting close to Corky and that's not good" she says while she points in the direction of Corky and the new boy.

I saw them laughing together. At first I thought it was normal. Until I saw him touch her shoulder. And with the look in his eyes.

Something was burning deep inside my chest. The feeling felt that I was on fire. I hated how they were getting close. But it was non of my business what she does. But I still hated it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...