Together Forever ONGOING

By Lululoveseveryhotguy

It starts off with Parker Rooney and his girlfriend they have been together from the beginning. So Parker and... More

Aurthors Note
Cast
One more thing
Moving!!!!!!!
Packing
Planes
Getting home and unpacking
Mornings
School
Sorry
Right Choice! I think?
Not a chapter
Jealous
Caught
Talking and Yelling
We need too
Date

New Guy

319 4 1
By Lululoveseveryhotguy

     I walked into school and there was some talk about a new kid. It really did not bother me as much because I was never found of new kids. They were usually mean or stuck up. Well at my old school they were.

     I was walking to my locker while looking at the ground. I knew that's how you bump into people but I really did not care. I really could not get my thoughts to think about something else instead of Parker.

     I know I told him the kiss did not mean anything but there was a little part of me saying it did mean something. But how was I going to say just kidding it ment something. It does not work like that. I was pulled out of the train of thoughts when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry I did not see you. I was to busy looking at my paper." Said some kid I was pretty sure he was the new kid.

He had pretty blue eyes. Short brown hair. He was wearing some jeans and a sweatshirt. God he was pretty.

"No it's alright. I was not watching wear I was going. I am Corky by the way" I said while sticking my hand out for him to shake.

     "Corky? I never herd anyone named that. But it is a pretty name. I am Noah" he said then shaking my hand.

     "Well. I always wanted to meet a Noah" I said with a smile. Was I flirting?

     "Well here I am. Do you mind helping my get to my class?" He asked with a cute smile. He was really cute.

     "Yeah what's your first class?" I asked while walking beside him now.

     "Miss Carter" he said. Then I showed him the way. He was super funny. And in that short amount of time I forgot about Peter completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
98.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...