Royal Blood University 1: The...

By HellLockheartII

Royal Blood University is full of mystery so when Kianna received an invitation, inviting her to transfer to... More

Royal Blood University: The Vampire's Beloved
Royal Blood University 1: Meet the Trouble Maker
Royal Blood University 2: Swaddling Clothes
Royal Blood University 3: Invitation
Royal Blood University 4: The Makeover
Royal Blood University 5: Universidad de Sangre Real
Royal Blood University 6: Royal ID
Royal Blood University 7: Her Revenge
Royal Blood University 8: Armors
Royal Blood University 9: Start of Royal Class
Royal Blood University 10: The Schatten
Royal Blood University 11: The Comeback
Royal Blood University 12: Mysterious Dormmates
Royal Blood University 13: Taste of Death
Royal Blood University 14: Scary Kianna
Royal Blood University 15: The Secret
Royal Blood University 16: Finding Answers
Royal Blood University 18: Frostwolfe
Royal Blood University 19: Vamp-Angels
Royal Blood University 20: Dissaperó
Royal Blood University 21: Nightwoods
Royal Blood University 22: Midnighters
Royal Blood University 23: The First Move
Royal Blood University 24: El Rey
Royal Blood University 25: Visions
Royal Blood University 26: Awakening the Queen
Royal Blood University 27: Reign Elizabeth
Royal Blood University 28: Elections of Queen
Royal Blood University 29: The Demon Inside Her
Royal Blood University 30: The Beloved
Royal Blood University 31: The Headmistress
Royal Blood University 32: Cousin
Royal Blood University 33: Thirst

Royal Blood University 17: Vampire's Den

1.1K 60 0
By HellLockheartII

Wake up my queen
Your king has been waiting for you for so long,
I longed for you each day
Its time for me to claim you
To claim what is rightfully mine,

***

Waking up in the university where creatures are unknown has started to mess my life up. I immediately went off to bed and headed to the closet to change into some comfy clothes.

The weather is cold I believe. Pagkatapos kong magbihis ay mabilis na umupo ako sa harapan ng dressing table at doon tinitigan na naman ang sarili ko sa salamin. Then a memory started to flash into my mind.

I passed out into the arms of the Schatten and met El Rey and why the hell on earth I am here? I was supposed to be at the super duper big mansion, being imprisoned.

I went back to the dressing table and stared deeply at my argentine eyes, hoping that it will answer all my questions. Minutes after spending my time on the mirror. I finally made my way to the kitchen to have some sort of a breakfast.

Right after I started to wash the dishes when I heard a noise that's coming from the door. Mabilis na nagtungo ako sa pintuan at kaagad na binuksan ito.

Kumunot ang noo ko ng makita ko sina Kennedy at Emma kasama ang kasamahan nila. Someone snuffled that made me look at her direction.

“K, have you seen Theo? He's been missing for two days straight K and the headmistresss didn't give him a special assignment either.” Kennedy narrated and looked at me with worried eyes.

Tinitigan ko ang kasamahan nila at mukhang ganoon din sila. Problemado.

I took a step backwards and sigh heavily. “I have a clue but I couldn't tell you yet. I'll just update you if I am certain about it.” malumanay kong sambit.

I looked at Kennedy once more and held her shoulder that cause her to look at me. I looked straightly into her eyes and talk. “He is fine. I feel it. Stop crying... ” suddenly my hand made its way to her cold cheek and wiped the tears that has been streaming down her face.

Sa hindi inaasahan, bigla niya akong yinakap and that moment, I already feel the sisterly love. In a very short period of time I already feel this kind of emotion that no one would let me feel aside from Lester.

I hugged her back and slowly caressed her back. “Everything will be fine. I promise.” I hope so. I don't think my life would be back to normal if I forced myself to leave in this school and I don't even know if I could leave the university the way I want to.

She pulled out from the hug and smiled at me cheekily. “Salamat sa pagpapagaan mo sa loob ko K. Hopefully you can accept us soon.” then with that they were all gone.

Nabagabag ako buong oras pagkatapos marinig ang mga binitawang salita ni Kennedy. I need to make a move. I need to.

I remember Savannah Ravena of Schatten also told me the same words that Kennedy said to me.

Mabilis na naligo ako at pagkatapos na inayusan ang sarili ay kaagad na naglakad na ako papalabas ng dorm at doon ko napagtanto na wala talagang pagala-gala sa labas ng mga building kapag may sumisikat na araw.

I know Royal Blood University is a night school pero alam kong may mga estudyante paring gagala-gala para kumumpuni ng kung ano-ano. Pero dito wala talaga, aside from Kennedy and her friends an hour ago who visited my dorm.

Napailing ako ng wala sa oras hanggang sa may naramdaman naman akong kakaiba. Hindi sa tinatakot ako nito pero binibigyan nito ng kung ano ang katawan ko na hindi ko alam at bigla nalang bumigat ang talukap ng mga mata ko. I don't know.

Before I passed out, I heard someone muttered something I didn't understand.

“Finally got the Queen,”

.

.

.

.

.

IT was so hot and very noisy when I gain my conciousness. Masakit ang ulo ko pati narin ang katawan ko hanggang sa may marinig akong tawa. Tawa na parang isang mangkukulam.

Pinilit kong idilat ang mga mata ko at muntik akong mapaatras-atras ng gumising ako na pinapalibutan ng mga maliliit na kandila. The main reason why it felt so hot.

I tried to move my body but it was rotten in its place. Then suddenly, I feel the pain slowly creeping inside of me. Eating my sanity away.

“Waiting the awaking of the queen of darkness,”

“Queen of darkness shall return,”

“In her return,there'll be bloodshed,”

I watch the witch stood up and made its way on my direction, picking the candle near me at nagbabalak na patakan nito ang noo ko. I tried my very best to utter some words to make her fucking stop the fuck up.

“D-don't you dare you fucking wicked witch!” insted of being frightened. She let out a devil smile and with that I could feel the heat of the candle in me. Burning my flesh out.

“Aaahh!” I felt like my body started to tremble as the hot feeling continue to spread all over my body. Destroying my organs and killing each of my veins. Really making me weak.

“Sleep!”

“Sleep!”

I heard everyone mutter,

“Sleep now our queen and tomorrow will be the rebirth of the new queen,”

I'm almost there, almost losing my conciousness again but then I feel an excruciating pain in my head, like someone is trying to break my mind in.

“Mi Reina,” I shivered of what I've heard and felt like the coldness of his voice started to subsided the hotness that I felt.

Mi Reina,”

“Mi Reina,”

Mahigpit na napakuyom ako ng kamao dahil sa narinig. What the fucking hell is Mi Reina?

“Mi Reina,” upon hearing those words again, bigla nalang akong naluha. Kakaiba ang nauna niyang boses kaysa sa huli niyang nabanggit. It sounds so painful and like he's in agony.

“Te amo.”

“Fucking queen of bitches!” mabilis na napatingin ang naluluhang mga mata ko ng marinig ko ang malutong na mura ng isang Hawk Lioncourt.

Mabilis na napatingin ang mga mangkukulam sakanila at tila naging alerto habang ako naman ay nananatili paring hindi makagalaw.

“Seize—” the witch is about to utter something ng bigla nalang bumulagta ang lahat ng mga mangkukulam sa harapan ko. Then suddenly, Cayden Bloodfern showed up holding something on his hand and had a smirked on.

“I love this new toy Frost.” he informed as his gaze landed on mine.

Frost Laire the most calm man in Schatten's made his way on me and take a squat. “What did that witches did to you?” he asked in an authoritative manner yet in a very calm way.

“T-they did something horrible that normal people couldn't do.” kita ko kung paano nag-iba ng kulay ang kulay asul niyang mga mata. Na para bang may nasabi ako na siyang ikinakulo ng dugo niya.

“Sav, release her.” Savannah Ravena went beside me and lift me up. Bahagya pang nanginig ang tuhod ko sa nangyari at masakit ang buong katawan ko.

When we went out of the place, I was stunned of what I've seen. Lots of unknown creatures.

“Protect Kianna.” mabilis na pinalibutan nila ako. So I thought that there will be bloodshed but in a blink of an eye I am already inside the university.

Kaagad na humiwalay ako sakanila at tumakbo papalayo. I made my way to my dorm at hanggang sa may nabangga ako.

“Sorry—K!” it was Theo and he looks fine. I'm happy to know about it.

Napatingin ako at kamay niyang nakahawak sa braso ko. It's cold. Very very cold. Napatingin ako sa mukha ni Theo at pati sa leeg niya.

“Excuse me for a bit.” mabilis na tumakbo na naman ako at habang tumatakbo ay hindi ko maiwasang hindi magawang obserbahan ang mga tao sa paligid. They're quiet, they're pale and they're obviously...mysterious. Especially the Schatten.

When I reached my dorm. I saw Kennedy and her friends together at my doorstep. Kaagad na lumapit ako sakanila at mabilis na yinakap ako nina Kennedy at Emma. Mabilis na yinakap ko rin sila ng mabilis and tried my best to feel their heartbeat and guess what? Wala akong narinig kahit ano.

Mabilis na tinapunan ko ng tingin ang mga lalaki and did a handshake. Just like Theo’s hand it's cold.

Napatingin kami sabay-sabay sa isang maliit na babae na nag-abalang kunin ang atensiyon naming lahat sa pagitan ng pagtikhim niya.

Her innocent eyes landed to mine. “Headmistress Lucy is waiting for you perder, may you please follow me as she is asking for your presence this instant?”

I blinked then nodded afterwards, I gave Kennedy a glance before following the Headmistress’ secretary or so I thought.

Nang marating namin ang opisina ni Headmistress Lucy ay kaagad na pinapasok ako ng isa pang tauhan niya.

Then I spotted Headmistress Lucy having her wine while reading some documents.

Isang matamis na ngiti ang sumilay sa natural na mapula niyang labi ng makita niya ang itsura ko.

“I'm glad to see you here today Kianna and you're fine.. I guess?” napakagaan sa pakiramdam ang presensiya niya pero nakakapagbagabag ang mata niya. Parang may kung anong nililihim.

Tumango ako at naglakas loob na lumapit sa may mesa niya. “I’m actually fine with this school but I don’t think I can deal with the people that surrounds me.” mariin kong saad habang nakatitig mismo sa mga mata niya.

I can clearly see how her emotion changes through her eyes but the smiles on her lips never fades. What a great pretender you are Headmistress Lucy.

I smiled wickedly ng umiwas siya ng tingin at pabalik balik ang pagtingin sa paligid. She blink couple of times then let out an awkward smile.

“What about the people that surrounds you Kianna? Aren’t they amazing?” napangiti ako sa narinig.

“Actually headmistress they're amazing. The way they talk, the way they speak, their bravery and especially the way they looks..” sinadya kong bitinin ang huling salitang binitawan ko.

Napatawa siya ng mahina sa sinabi ko. “I'm surprised that you even noticed that.” she uttered in surprise atsaka nagbigay daan ang kamay niya sa isang gintong kopita.

Nginitian ko siya at tinaguan. “Yeah, I even know what keeps them ten times stronger than normal people.”

Nabitin sa ire ang kopita niya dahil sa narinig. “You must be imagining things due to what happened to you lately Kianna,” then she offered an apologetic smile.

“I'm sorry for that, you must be really tired. Well I don't mind if you're going to ask for a short vacation.” aside from her smiling face I can sense that her voice trembled a little.

Tumango nalang ako since I don't want her to lie any further then I finally headed my way out of her office.

“Days from now will be Luna sangrienta,” that was all I heard bago ko linagpasan ang mga babaeng nag-uusap malapit sa office ng headmistress. What's Luna Sangrienta anyways?

I headed into my dorm since I've gotten nothing today and I'm exhausted. Then out of nowhere I just found myself staring at the Headmistress' gold door. I don't even know why I am here. Kasi ang alam ko nagpahinga ako at hindi ko alam kong anong ginagawa ko rito.

Then some kind of energy urges me to open the door and I did. I was shookt ng malamang hindi pala nakasarado ang pintuan.

Then I started to roam my eyes inside hanggang sa dumako ang tingin ko sa isang malaking gintong drawer. This one must contain something.

Hinalukay ko lahat ng laman nuon hanggang sa huling shelf ako napunta and it was all about the students information.

Marami akong pangalan na nabasa, kung gaano din kayaman ang mga mag-aaral dito kaya pala mukhang hindi sila nahirapan na papasukin ako kasi mukhang ako lang naman ang pulubi rito. But what really gotten into me is the classification of the students who are inside this academy.

Classification: Hybrid Vampire

Pakiramdam ko namanhid ang buong katawan ko sa nabasa. Hanggang sa humanap ulit ako ng ganoong sulat at hindi ako nagkamali, lahat ng classification ng mga estudyante na mga nag-aaral rito ay halos lahat sila hybrids. Hanggang sa nahanap ko ang folder na naglalaman ng mga importanteng detalye ng pagkatao ko.

And I was classified as human. So this means that I was in a vampires den all along.

I'm in a den of freaking vampires. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 125K 50
(Bloodstone Legacy #2) "Sometimes, it takes a pure and innocent beauty to tame the beast of a demon." Every girl wishes to be a princess. To live in...
5.1M 345K 54
Jewella Leticia is not just the Goddess of the Moon, but the new Queen of Parsua Sartorias. *** For Leticia, being honored as the queen and goddess o...
283K 7.7K 62
EMPIRE SERIES 2 Cana Annalis Smith- isang achelogist student at mahilig magbasa ng kasaysayan ng kanilang bansa at ng dati nitong emperyo. Nahumaling...
3.9M 138K 36
The day he chose her is the day that her fate was already sealed. *** 'Yong guwapong lalaki na pasyente mo sa mental hospital, na wala kang alam na s...