YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

IM NOT THAT INNOCENT

1.4K 60 17
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

" We found priya"

joohyun words echoed as mrs. MANoban breathing hitched, her mouth want to say something but there's no word coming out because of overwhelmed emotions came rushing on her.

" Where is my son joohyun" mr. MANoban asked, as his calming his aching heart, in his thoughts it's not time to be sick that's why he swallowed all the pain that coming along its way.

Joohyun face them and sit down facing the couple, even if the dna match she still wants to know the couple's sides story aside of those they knows.

" About that let me ask you questions auntie, what happened that day that you can remember?" joohyun asked and mrs. MANoban nod, she want to say it also since it's playing on her head ever since she remembered choi.

" I know now, i remember that choi who kidnapped jennie and jisoos sister is the one kidnapped us, I just remembered it the day seulgi's house burn" mrs. MANoban said makes joohyun now confirmed even seulgi nod in her spot.

" Actually, I didn't know that priya is with us all along, I found priya over way back, and I ~ we just knew it yesterday by accident. Its not a son uncle its a daughter" joohyun said makes mrs. MANoban frown, cause last time she check she saw it.

" I gave birth to him joohyun so I know~"
Mrs. MANoban cut off when mr.manoban hush her to stay calm and she nod to continue.

" Uncle, auntie are you aware of intersex? " Joohyun asked them, of course they know about it, its not rare anymore. They nod to her and gesture to jieun to come forward.

" This is doctor. Lee jieun she will tell you the rest" joohyun introduce her to them.

" This is all sudden actually well let's start it all started in mountain~~" jieun tells them the start when jisoo grandfather found priya in the forest, then joohyun butt in.

" I just confirmed it last night for urgent dna testing through sample she left in the hospital and also your doctor sent data to us, uncle its a match" joohyun said which mrs. MANoban sob in gladness

" My prayers has been heared, I'm praying that night someone save him or her that time, priya stop crying that's why I covered her some leaves, before I lost my consciousness I just feel that I been lift then after it I didn't know till I wake up in coma" mrs. MANoban said in between her sob.

" Seulgis girlfriend is the granddaughter of the one priya save in forest, jisoo raised her till now" joohyun said makes mr. MANoban shock.

" Yes she's jisoo sister all this time," seulgi said and she stands up.

" We were here because for her and jisoo, jisoos treatment and for lisas surgery she's getting rid off her scar on the face" seulgi saw it makes mr. MANoban in tears now he knows what scar it is when her wife blurted what Choi did to them

" Yes the scar choi gave her, remember when jennie kidnapped them choi rant about it to her, and he even tell lisa that her parents what her to be dead" seulgi said makes them shakes there head.

" Nononono it's not true why he said that?' mr manoban asked.

" That's we don't know maybe just because he wants lisa to suffer emotionally, cause he knows his revenge is not successful" seulgi said she goes to table and gave them lisa picture.

" That's her, it not good angle cause she don't like being pictured" seulgi smile bitterly when she remembers lisa is being so whiney when it comes to them to take her pictures, mrs. MANoban cry on her longing.

" I want to see her seulgi where is my daughter" mrs. MANoban asked they still don't know what happen since it's all happen just yesterday even the fire and dahyuns missing case too.

" That's why you are here" seulgi said makes joohyun and chaeyoung takes charge to tell them what happened,

" Lisa is missing~~" joohyun tells them what happen that day, about all the info of the bastard, mrs. MANoban fainted as she can't handle the info.

" Uncle I know this is too much to handle now, please try to make a rest, were doing our best I'll be in your room to answers all the questions" joohyun said and chaeyoung accompany them to there room.

The rest were in living room and jongyeon is leaving too, mina wants to accompany her, but they need help her to take care of jisoo.

" Excuse me miss kang, miss jisoo is asking for you" a nurse said and she nod that she will follow.

" Joohyun, lets continue this, lets wait for seungri, even the government here in italy is looking to her still no report this time, let's look also outside italy" seulgi said joohyun just nod to her not looking.

" I want to meet jisoo chaeyoung" mr. MANoban asked when he called chaeyoung inside they can't rest really.

" I want to but seulgi said not now, jisoo didn't know about this all and also when lisa is missing her state gets worst" chaeyoung weakly said and mrs. MANoban gesture her to sit beside her.

" Child can you discribe her to us? Mrs MANoban request while she's looking on Lisa's not so clear picture.

" She's purest heart I know, smart, witty a prankster and very loving to her unnie, at first~" chaeyoung didn't finish it as she realized that they didn't tell Lisa's condition.

" Let me call jeiun, she's the one can tell you she's basically like jisoo to lisa" chaeyoung said and they nod she dialled her number and tell her to come in few minutes there's a knock in the door which chaeyoung open it to her.

" Jeiun auntie here wants to know lisa more, and we miss something about Lisa's condition, its better for them to know it now cause I know when lisa comes back they won't be shock about it' chaeyoung said and she nod shes right though, so

" I'm a psychologist, I take this profession because of lisa, I was there with jisoo when she grow up, we found her special since at ~~~" jeiun tells her all when they know lisa is special, she explains to them her mental illness, the cause and effect to her the treatment and all, she's telling it mrs. MANoban is silently crying as mr. MANoban too.

" She knew jisoo is not her sister, she knew she belongs to other family , but close it since she close that part and open only to jisoo, jisoo raised her well, being well mannered despite of everything, lisa treated jisoo as her mother" jeiun said, which they understand they can't push all this to lisa now.

" We don't have nothing against it, I owed jisoo so much for my lisa, taking care of priya I mean lisa for us, poor child shes been a victim on this cruel world" mr. MANoban wipe his tears. Straightened his posture.

" Chaeyoung, we have searching to do lets go" mr. MANoban is determined to do everything in his power to find his child, they leave jieun and his wife in the room.

" Thank you too jieun, I really want to see jisoo but I understand her situation now," mrs. MANoban is glad that her child is with genuine people that loves her.

" No worries mrs. Were family, please take a rest now it will be help if no one is sick this will be over soon" jeiun trying to convince the woman. good she obliged.

SOMEWHERE

??? POV

" I miss it aaahhh anyway bring it tomorrow to me when you get here soon ok? i said in the line and he answered me stiffly, tsk this man anyway I'm glad I can trust him but anyway, we end the call and I'm busy on my laptop.

" Hmm why his not moving this time is he still alive? Hihihi" I said loudly though I'm just alone I'm looking at my screen looking to the man I been following since, haaaist whatever I need to do this quick. My phone ring.

" Yooooo soooooooo?" She's annoyed I'm listening to her report and I smirk, this is going to be a bomb, I'm taking notes about what she said and boom gotcha hmmmm.

" Alright gather all the paid the men lets just do this silently, take a picture ok?" I'm laughing internally I'm really genius and cool and hot and cute and ok I'm perfect.

TIMEKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

THE RANCH

" Seul any lead?" jisoo asked seulgi, its been four days since lisa is missing, the manoban asked help to other countries it's silent search, and also jongyeon friend arrived to help them. She's doing her best since everything is using technology so she will be a good help she even recover a clip on Lisa's feature in hospital cctv after the vending machine clip.

Jisoo is miraculously getting better, last two days ago her body start to take the medication, that makes everyone's happy despite of everything. Jisoo didn't still know about lisa being the manoban child.

" Were doing our best love, I promise you I'll bring her back unharmed ok" seulgi said giving jisoo hope, she silently pray, jisoo caress her face looking at seulgi's weary face, tracing visible lines due to stress.

" Give me a kiss love" jisoo request, seulgi smile and lean forward to give her a sweet and smooth kiss. They both smile on there kiss they need each other as there strength to be strong.

" Don't be to hard on your self love, I know your doing you best but don't forget yourself," jisoo pull seulgi face to embrace it and kiss her head. They are still madly in love.

" Your so beautiful my love, keep going ok" seulgi said and peck her lip and forehead, she embrace her lovingly then a knock on the door interupt them but seulgi didn't break the hugged. Jennie get in as jisoo said it's open.

" Unnie, lets eat" jennie said bring a tray for jisoos meal, even she have no appetite and her taste buds is different she's still eating cause her body needs it, jisoo nod and seulgi sit beside and prepare the mini table on her lap.

" Jennie, mandu did you eat well? You look skinny'" jisoo touch her face and jennie lean on her touch, every night her anxiety is eating her but she's still hold on tight even her strength is not on her side.

" I'm ok unnie maybe my new diet is working " jennie said smiling to them jisoo sighed and she eat, seulgi is feeding her. Then jennie play Lisa's video again it's Jisoo always like this watching lisa.

" Love, my cousin and his wife would like to visit you" seulgi said, they asked seulgi again yesterday if they can they really want to see her, but they are not allowed to tell anything about lisa.

" Yes it's ok, I'm already rude not welcoming them to visit us, yes love" jisoo said she feel bad she can't accommodate seulgi's only blood family.

" They understand love ok don't worry too much" seulgi said and wipe her mouth.

" Ok, but help me to take a bath and mandu can you put little make up on me, just want be presentable atleast" jisoo said and they nod after jisoo eat, jennie take them out and get her kit on her room. Seulgi bring her to there ensuit, shes being wheeled still i.v attached on her veins. The water is in right temperature for her, seulgi knows so well how to take her in bath.

" Love your clothes will get wet'" jisoo said they are now inside and jisoo is comfortably sitting, naked, seulgi nod to her, cause jisoo like it's she naked too not being pervert. Seulgi like it it seems like seulgi is fighting with her in everything.

Seulgi is stripping, leaving nothing, they smile to each other, then seulgi sit in small chair to scrub jisoo gently, she's wet also but not pervert way. Jisoo is cleaned, she also brush her teeth then after they dried there selves, jisoo stole kiss on seulgi everytime seulgi face is in front of her, like now wiping her head and her face gently.

" I love you so much seul" jisoo said, looking to her eyes, seulgi is teary after it and she close the gap and hugged her.

" I love you more than you'll ever know sooyaa, please be strong love don't ever leave me ok" seulgi said she's strong but deep inside she's weak for jisoo she have to be strong cause many people is depending to her. Jisoo feel bad to seulgi she just wish that she can make her happy and make her life more longer.

" I know that's why I'm still breathing, I love you seul, when we found lisa can we go to Hawaii?" Jisoo request, seulgi smile and nod loving it when jisoo is like this.

" Of course love, I promise that big baby to surf with her and we can do there our fantasy together you know the blue lagoon make love" seulgi wiggling her brow makes jisoo laugh wholeheartedly.

" Ill make that come true for you love for you, now lets go so jennie can make my make up you go in kitchen and and eat a lot ok?" Jisoo kiss her again before seulgi go down stair, then jennie get in with joohyun to help her.

KITCHEN

" Hello goodmorning", seulgi greet them in dining area the manoban couple having there breakfast, they also reciprocate it with sincerity.

The Manoban owe seulgi a lot for taking care of lisa even she don't know lisa is the manoban kid, her niece to be exact. The couple learned also all the hardship jisoo and lisa been through, but it's not hardship for the siblings living in simple life.

They saw the place also by the pictures, they take when they are in farm, also how joohyun and lisa meet for the first time, how jisoo find a job in city and she landed on seulgi. Mrs. MANoban said it's all destiny to happen that there path collied.

" Seulgi thank you again, I'm leaving all the power to you and everything the manoban have that's how I'm grateful for your kindness towards lisa" mr. MANoban said makes seulgi shake her head, she knows that they are greatful to her they just don't know how to return it.

" Its ok, I don't need it really, when all this over me and jisoo decided to go back in farm~" seulgi was about to said lisa too but she they don't know when and what will happen and lisa decision will be

" Its ok seulgi, whatever makes lisa happy we will let it happen we can't force her, its enough to us that she's alive and happy with you guys that's all that matters" mrs. MANoban said since she knows Lisa's illness.

" Step by step, she's a bright kid she will know just be prepared always, you see she have her days too but when she's comfortable in your presence she will be open to you" seulgi said sipping her coffee as they do the same then seungri makes his presence to them.

" We have a lead" seungri words makes them jolt in there seats, they go in the library which turns out to be the office with lots of equipment, mina and jongyeon and there friend from Canada the one who teaches them about technology,

" Wendy what is it?" Seulgi asked then she stand up and let seulgi sit to look for the the monitor.

" This man has been on my radar, his been visiting the hospital where lisa admitted before, in whole missing time his still visiting, nayeon follow him yesterday, his been talking to this person named hanbin, seems like his reporting it to him that there's no lisa in there, now this is the highlight" wendy paused the screen and .

" Kim hanbin, Wu's bastard, he use different name to enter the country, we detect that before his travel her, he came from India, and his been calling this line" wendy highlight the screen the on the map zoom in the location where his been calling.

" Send people in this area, I know wu is there" wendy said she's sure about it and seulgi eyed seungri and he nods, then mr. MANoban call also the india minister.

The whole day they been into monitoring and communication to India, they can't travel there to preform the mission so they gave it to the people will help the manoban.

The girls which mrs. MANoban jennie and joohyun, jieun is not allowed to be inside, cause there emotions they can't handle it, they accompany jisoo and it's mrs. MANoban first time to see her.

" So you are the amazing jisoo" mrs. MANoban told her makes her shookt on her words and gesture, she hugged jisoo and cry makes them little panic, and jisoo is confused.

" Ahhh that was very unique way to discribe me, but thank you so much" jisoo reciprocate it a hugged thinking maybe shes glad to see seulgi's girlfriend.

" Your so beautiful jisoo, I'm really glad to see you" mrs. MANoban said she hugged her once more and smile to her, jisoo can feel the sincerety on her voice.

" Me too ma'am, its just the situation now is not pleasant, but when my baby sister is back we can bond more" jisoo said makes, the real mother melt on her, she can feel the love in jisoos word for lisa, she nod afraid of what her mouth can say.

" Anyway, where is the bear, jennie where is the bear?" Jisoo asked seulgi didn't comeback since she bath.

" Unnie, we have a lead lets just pray that this going to be a success ok" jennie said, jisoo smiles get wider and her eyes is teary.

" I know, I can feel her, I can hear her when I sleep also, she's alive and well, you see she don't like me to be worried that's why" jisoo said and get her wallet, a very clear picture of lisa smiling, on camera side by side with jisoo, she get it and show it to them.

" You this, this was back in korea, remember that I scold her about playing in the pool with leo and it's snowing?'" jisoo asked and they nod. Lisa is so worried cause jisoo is not talking to her, she knows it's her fault coz it's snowing and she put leo in the pool and also lisa dive in.

Lisa pursue jisoo that's time, cooking, cleaning singing and dancing but no, lisa is being grumpy that time coz jisoo is not talking to her.

" This is her way to say sorry, she set up the camera in my room, this she even take so many before I smile on this one, I holding my smile on first, just want her to be comfortable on camera also that's why," jisoo said telling them the story with the smile makes mrs. MANoban envy her.

" She's really beautiful jisoo" mrs. MANoban said on the picture tracing it like a delicate flower, she's about to cry but hold it when joohyun rubbed her back to calm.

" Joohyun is her pet well feed? I can't see them, lala and Lulu fur is not allowed for me now," jisoo said to them.

" Of course unnie, but I can sense leo is distresss since she's gone" joohyun said, jisoo nod she understands leo cause the animal have connection to lisa and Mrs MANoban confused.

" You see lisa have pets, our horse in farm lucy, then there's leo a snake and lala and Lulu her cats, she likes animals, if I didn't refuse her all request before maybe we have zoo now she likes wild one she even wants to have tiger since we visit thailand" jisoo shared and they laugh, remembering lisa calling it kitty .

" She really so precious one and adorable can't wait to meet pr~ ahh lisa" mrs. MANoban almost say priya and correct it, jisoo smiles to her, then a nurse make her way.

" I'm sorry to interrupt, its time for medication miss. Kim" nurse said they nod, jeenie help jisoo to lay, and joohyun fix her dress jisoo tells them not to leave.

" ok ready miss" nurse gives her signal and jisoo inhaled, even the injection is through her tubes it's really painful to jisoo, she clenched her fist to the pillow, then seulgi come in when she knows it jisoos time for it.

" Hey I'm here" seulgi saw and hold jisoos hand, jisoo smile but her eyes is teary, then the nurse get the other one to inject.

" Can you give her some time" seulgi is annoyed, but jisoo hush her down, it need to be at the same time, jisoo nod and said it's ok just continue. The second one makes her dizzy cause it really strong and painful.

" Just shout love its ok" seulgi said cause jisoo is holding it always, jisoo shout when she feel the burning sensation inside, she shout through seulgi's chest, its little muffled but still the pain of her shout is in there. Then the nurse leave after.

" Its ok, its ok, lets lay ok" seulgi calming her mad jennie help them to settle in bed, jisoo is crying seulgi use her arm to make jisoo pillow since her face in buried in her neck.

" Its ok, relax love, breath slowly that's it your doing it right, iloveyou thank you for being strong" seulgi said while kissing her temple multiple time.

mrs. MANoban is crying, she don't know what she feels, mixed emotions to be exact, thinking this young people is going through so many hardship and pain.

" Joohyun, you can go to the office to help them, jennie can you please bring mrs. MANoban to her room, take rest please I can manage this" seulgi said seems like jisoo is sleeping already. They do as what seulgi suggest.

FEW MOMENTS LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

INDIA

" Khan make sure you get him alive ok, its our present to the manobans" captain aamir said to his best agent salman khan, he nod and smirk to him.

" I'm a solo man at mission I got this Capt!" Khan salute and just casually walked in the street where the location they need to go, salman also memorize the street and the face of the target, he press the button on his communication device.

" I'm on!" Salman said, he saw few gun man only, so he smirk one of the men saw him and about to aim his gun, salman get his toothpick and use it as a dart and target his throat and the man collapsed on his chair without commotion happen.

" One down, prepare the helicopter" salman said and they do it, not so far someone recognize him and again the man aim him a knife but salman dodge it like he was just wiping his shoes, then he get a stone and unbuckled his belt and use it as a sling shot and bullseye.

" Maybe wu have no money at all to hire stronger men for them" salman said on the line. When he open the door they expect wu the usual cocky grin, but.

" Look at you wu, your time is over lets serve you your sentence, get in people let send this package" salman said and his facing him, wu is shaking due to his anger, he can't talk and he can't even moved.

ITALY

" YES!!!!" seulgi shout and also the rest also gesture the winning strike.

" Wendy good job, were not over yet but this is it!" Suelgi said makes them all smile, now seungri is dealing in India for everything, the transport of the package,

" We can finally meet wu" mr. MANoban thought, they prepare a place not so far from the ranch. The previous plan to bait them about the money is cancelled due to lisa disappearance.

" Take a rest for a while, I'll I'll be back" seulgi said he accompany her cousin to his room, mr. Manoban can't wait to tell his wife too.

SOMEWHERE

??? POV

" See its easy now, lets deal with this one" I pull out the blindfold and smile to him.

" Hi, ahmm are you ok?" Yeah why I'm asking, heck I put the blindfold he can't talk, I put so many tape in his mouth then the door open.

" Yah you didn't even perform the knock code tsk" I said and rolled my eyes. Then he put the bags in the table.

" Sorry, Im just excited I have news~" I cut him off, I knew it already duuh, just waiting for the other one to come, what take her so long I grab one of the bag and found my favorite.

" I'm bored, can we play first while we wait?" He nod and I smile his really kind one and trusted. So I get the board games uno is the best for now while I'm sipping my favorite.

" I start first

Young miss lisa" kwang soo said to me and I nod while sipping my chocomilk.

_____
Cont

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 💕🙈💕🙈💕🎉🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.3K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
173K 3.3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

195K 5.5K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶