Revenge of the Beauty

By TashaAmy1803

Nightmares bring out a different side of a person. The can bring out your deepest fears. They can make you fe... More

Cast...
Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - Nightmares
Chapter 2 - Oh Bree!
Chapter 3 - A Different Breanne.
Chapter 4 - For Crying Out Loud
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Isle of the Lost
Chapter 7 - Back to Auradon
Chapter 9 - Oh Boy!
Chapter 10 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 11 - Battle of Auradon
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Goodbye, For Now
Find me on Instagram
Now Available

Chapter 8 - Night Falls

503 17 0
By TashaAmy1803

We arrived at the castle and I started shouting for my brother and parents, but got no reply.

"Ben! Mom! Dad!" I yell. Dude laughs

"Haha, this way." he trots in front of us.

"Ben and your parents could be asleep anywhere." Mal groaned

"Or turned to stone." Celia added. Evie covered her mouth, I was grateful because now that we were back I wanted to know what happened to my family.

"Ben!" Mal shouted

"I've go his scent. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me people."

"That's great dude." I tell him

"FYI i give great cuddles too." he adds.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up." Gil stated "Well except for the elk head in Dad's man cave but that wasn't really.."

"Hold up." We stopped. Uma was touching a scratched out wall. "What's this?"

"That's impossible." I breath recognising the marks and touching them  "That's just impossible."

"What's that now, Sassanach?" Harry wonders

"They're beast marks. But Impossible the only active gene is me and I didn't do this." I explain.

"Are you sure?" Mal wonders

"Yes, Dad's was a curse but the gene is passed on too...." I trailed off

"The...What?" Uma asked

"The strongest child. I takes a lot to morph from one to another. It takes a certain strength to handle it at will. Audrey wouldn't have" i muttered "Ben!" I ran off I pushed my whole weight to open the old armoury doors fast.

"Ben!" It was empty. I sighed. I looked around for any sign that he was here

"So you can track cuddle and talk. Hey do you think his puppies would be able to talk too?" Gil beamed petting Dude

"Alright man. He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue." Dude laughs

"Talking puppies, that's crazy." he laughed. I walk to stand on top of the podium as Uma and Mal walked either side of me

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose, huh?" Uma questioned I jumped down

"No, dragons don't really lose sleep." Mal replied.

"It's a lie, she did." I whispered to Harry, who chuckled.

"I wonder what fried Octopus tastes like?" Mal wondered . I snorted and Uma found it funny too.

"Okay, how about we don't do this." Evie sighs

"We're celebrating our differences." Uma retorted to her. I saw the suit of amor in front of us move.

"I think we're being challenged." Harry tried to tell his friend. Uma held up her hand

"Let's split up and look for Audrey." Uma stated

"Thank makes no sense, unless you give me my ember she's gonna spell you." Mal retorted

"No, seriously look." I add  pointing as it moved again, but was ignored

"Girls!" Harry shouted catching their attention "We have a situation here." now they turned to the suit of armour.

"Do you like a prince, Mal?" Came Audrey's voice "How about a knight in shining armour, or knights

We cheer as all the knights fall, defeated

"We did that!" Uma cheers and was about to high five Mal but stops. As do the others and go back to the respecivte 'leaders' I still stood at the entrance, Celia and Dude joined me.

"Guys come on. This was great." Evie sighs "We were a team, we worked together. Come on." She tried to encourage Mal and Uma. But nothing, she sighed

"You know what we should try? An icebreaker." I snort as the others groan

"You say something you really like about the other person, okay? I'll start she paused deciding who to choose. I bit my lip watching in amusement.

"Harry. Great accent. Your turn." I saw him smirk then turn on his heal to face me

"Sassanach, you fight like a pirate."

"Bree." Evie gestures for me to continue.

"Is she always this perky?" Uma questions Mal.

"Oh, it wasn't really you're turn, but thank you." Evie smiles at the teal hard girl

"Okay, Evie, come here." Mal pulls her best friend to her "I love you."

"I love you."

"I love this energy, but we are very short on time. Audrey clearly knows we're here and we need to get out of here. ASAP." Mal told her friend sincerely, trying to curb her quirkiness.

"OK, where does this cheerleader bunk down, even if she's not there we might find some sort of clue." Um huffs

"She's still bunking in the dorms, summer school." I answer. Harry starts laughing

"What? Summer School? Summer School, no wonder she want's revenge." he drapes his arm around Uma's shoulder.

"Okay. I need you guys to go find Ben. We will meet back at Evie's in two hours, okay?" Mal orders

"Sounds like we're going with my plan, just saying." Uma sasses

"It was kind of the obvious plan."

"Uma said it first." Gil agreed.

"Bored!" I groan "You two wanna bitch, fine, but if it's gonna distract from what were supposed to be doing at least make it entertaining." silence "That's what I thought, let's go."

"I like her!" Harry cackled We headed back to the school and I went to Audrey's dorm.

"Mal, Evie you can check the campus while I take Uma and Celia."

"Who put you in charge?" Mal retorts

"I did, you're irritating me, so unless you want a cat fight...but wait Ben would be disappointed in you." I turned on her and she was visibly  annoyed which made me happy right now.

"Not in you?" She folds her arms.

"Nah, my mood swings are erratic have been for a while, one minute I'm nice the second I would rip you're hair out, he'd understand." She clicks her tongue and leaves with Evie."

"I would love to know what she did to piss you off." Uma told me smirking in amusement.

"I'm sure the list is endless, lately. Let's go." I took them to Audrey's dorm and opened the door.

"Now Audrey have you changed." I muttered crouching downtime side of the bed. I grinned and pulled out a book.

"Oh yeah, may not have been friends in a while but I still know her." I chucked the diary and Uma. she flopped on the bed.

"So you're friends with Audrey?" Uma asks as Celia lists down at the vanity.

"Best friends when we were younger, but we grew apart." I picked up the picture of the three of us when we were little.

"How?" Celia wondered

"The hope of becoming Queen went to her head. She became rude and annoying. While I didn't." I answered shrugging then sat down at her window seat.

"She wanted to be Queen?" Uma asked

"She was primed for it, prepared my her family to take the throne with Ben. But Mal came along."

"She ruined her life." I hummed in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 814 27
Mal's living in Auradon. She's engaged to Ben and she's been keeping her past a secret. Her abusing and hurtful past is hidden from almost everybody...
930K 18.5K 31
❝ You didn't know love till you met him.❞ HER EYES SWIRLED WITH RAGE DEPTHS OF HER IRISES SWALLOWIN...
37.2K 481 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...
131K 2.8K 14
Hi my name is Breanne and I'm the daughter of Queen Belle and King Beast. I think you might have heard the side of how my brother brought 4 Lost Isle...