The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 42

25.8K 1.1K 39
By bhaktib38

Sachi's POV 

I got a call from Kaju. He asked me to pick him up from the airport. Oh Shit! I completely forgot that I had to go and pick him up. I drove towards the airport. All through out the ride I was just thinking about the surprise. 

"What surprise is he planning to give me." Huh!

I was dying to know the surprise he had planned for me. I was having so many butterflies flying in my stomach. This sudden change in him from being Mr Rude to getting converted into Mr Romantic is already a very big surprise for me. 

I came out of the car and started searching him. He saw me and waved at me. He rushed towards me and hugged me. 

"I missed you Kaju."I said. 

"Even I missed you. I am so happy for you. I knew that you both won't get separated. There was so much chemistry between both of you." He said and I just smiled at him.

"There are going to be two weddings in a line one after another." He said.

"What do you mean by two wedding? Who else is going to get married after us?" I asked him.

"Don't tell me you that don't know." He said.

"No seriously. I don't know. Whom are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Bhai" He said.

"What!" I yelled loudly and the whole airport was looking at me.

"Shush."

"Bhai agreed. Really? When?" I asked him.

"Today itself that is why dadu was in a hurry to come here." He said making me realise the absence of Nanu.

"Where is Nanu?" I asked him.

"He directly went to meet his friend." He said.

"ok. Let's go." I said.

We sat in the car and drove towards home. Kaju was constantly talking but my mind was just thinking about Mr Oberoi's surprise.

We entered inside the house. Bhai was talking with a girl. He didn't notice our presence. 

"Why did you agree for this marriage?" She asked him in a bossy tone.

"I already told you the answer for this stupid question of yours." He said.

"But I told you that I am not interested in getting married to you." She said in anger.

"Go and tell that to your grandfather not me." He said.

"You know. I can't do that.." she said.

"Just like you even I can't say no to my dadu. I am not dying to marry you. You are just a average looking girl having ton of arrogance. Understood Miss Arrogant." Bhai said. Miss Arrogant Like seriously.

"Don't you dare call me that." She said in anger.

"Oh! I got scared. Somebody save me from Miss Arrogant." Bhai said in a teasing way. She stomped her foot in frustration. 

"It's no use to talk with you" she said. Bhai repeated her action and words to irritate her. I tried to control my laughter. It was first time I saw bhai behaving in this way. She turned to leave. She was... What was her name? Yeah. Akariti. Bhai is getting married to her. Kaju was also looking at her in surprise. 

"What is exactly going on?" Kaju whispered to me

"I don't know anything. You said that Bhai loved her. Why they both are arguing like this?"

"God knows." He said.

"Hello!" Kabir greeted her. She just gave a small smile and greeted him back. Even I greeted her but she glared at me. What did I do?

"Miss Arrogant." Bhai said and she glared him. But bhai ignored her.

"Look like you forgot her. Meet my princess. My sister Sachi." Bhai said and her expression suddenly softened. She looked embarrassed. Bhai had a smirk on his face. What the hell is going here? Was Bhai teasing her using my name?

"Nice meeting you." She said and quickly left the house.

"Bhai What was all that?" I asked him but he said nothing and left. Kabir went to freshen up.

How will I go tonight? When all my three overprotective brothers are here. Think Sachi Think. How will I sneak out at night? Bhai will come to know like last time. I got a call from Ro. 

"Hello You called at the right time."

"Listen Mom wants to meet you. Come and meet her."

"When did aunty come? Ok. Ok. I am coming."

I informed bhai and left. I am so excited to meet aunty. I am meeting her after so many years.

I reached his house and went inside. Aunty hugged me and blessed me. 

"I am so happy for you. I specially came to attend your wedding."

"Where is uncle?"

"He got busy with his work. You know he loves his work more than he loves me." Aunty said in a dramatic way.

"Mom you again started." Ro said and aunty was making faces. 

"You know from so long I am trying to convince your stupid friend to get married but he just ignores my request. Even I want to have a sweet and cute daughter-in-law." Aunty said making a pout. 

"Mom enough yaar."

"Ok. No need to get angry. You both sit. I will get something for you to eat."

"You wanted to say something to me. Right?"

"Mr Oberoi wants to take me on a date today and nobody is suppose to know that we both are meeting each other. So give me a idea."

"Ok. Do one thing call your brother and say that you are going to stay at my place as mom wants to spend some time with you."

"Nice idea. But I didn't get my outfit."

"Don't worry. I will ask Naina to arrange it."

"You are the best." I said and hugged him. He went to call her.

Aunty came with snacks and we both got busy talking with each other. 

Shreya came with a dress in her hand. She looked quite gloomy. What happen to her? 

She came towards us and was shocked to see me. She greeted me with a faint smile. 

"Who are you?" Aunty asked her.

"Aunty she is Shreya. She is Naina's personal secretary."

"Mam. I was asked to give this dress to Rohit sir." Shreya said softly. Rohit came down and was coming towards us. He saw Shreya and was just staring her. They both were having a cute eye lock completely forgetting our presence. Aunty was looking at them with wide eyes. 

"Shreya Don't call me mam. Call me Sachi." I said breaking their eye lock. I did that to save Ro from aunty. I know he is not ready to answer any questions right now. 

"Sir this is the dress you asked." Shreya said.

"Why you came here? I asked Naina to come here." He said in a rude voice.

"Mam is busy with some work. I will leave now. I need to reach office." Shreya said in a low voice. She was clearly hurt. She handed the dress to Ro and started moving out. Ro made an excuse of making a call and went behind her. 

"Is something going on between them?"

"I don't know." I said. I can't share his personal matter with anyone.

"I know you know everything but you won't tell me. Let it be." Aunty said. Ro came inside. He clearly looked frustrated. He just moved in his room. 

"This boy will never change." Aunty said and moved towards the kitchen. I started moving towards Ro's room. I asked him whether everything was alright and he said everything was fine. 

I got a message from Mr Oberoi. He asked me to be ready by 8 pm. I sent him Ro's address and asked him to pick me up from here. I must get ready. Ro had to go somewhere so I was using his room. I quickly got ready. I was getting nervous and my heart was beating really fast. I called bhai and informed him that I am staying at Ro's place. 

I received Mr Oberoi's message saying that he has arrived. I quickly came out and saw him looking at his watch and waiting for me. I was slowly moving towards him taking small baby steps. He was looking stunning. He saw me and was just staring at me. Am I looking good? I was suddenly feeling nervous with his gaze. I stood in front of him. He brought his face closer to mine and whispered in my ears.

"You look gorgeous. Mrs Oberoi you are purposely doing it. Right?"

"What did I do?"

"You know that I love you and when ever you are near me I can't control myself. Right now you are looking so sexy that I want to devour you." He said in her husky tone making me shudder. 

"Let's go or else I don't know what will I do." He said and made me sit in his car. He sat and started driving. 

"Who's house was that?"

"Ro's"

"Why were you at his place?" He said in his annoyed tone.

"No need to be jealous. I had to come on a date with you and Bhai would have not allowed so I made an excuse that I am spending the night at Ro's place as his mom was missing me."

"Ok. I was not jealous. I was just concern." He said.  

"Ok as you say. Where are you taking me? What is the surprise? Tell me." I asked him.

"You will get to know soon." He said with a smile. I was dying to know the surprise. I looked out of the car window. 

"We reached." He said. It looked like a farmhouse. It was huge and beautiful.

He directly took me in the garden. It was beautifully decorated. The moment we entered rose petals started falling on me. It was so lovely. The lights and candles were making the vibes more romantic. I was busy in admiring the decoration. I turned to thank Mr Oberoi for taking so much effort for making me feel special but got the biggest surprise of my life. Mr Oberoi was kneeling all ready with a ring in his hands.

Is he going to propose me? But he already did that. He was looking at me with so much love. My heart was beating really fast.

I am going to get a heart attack............

******************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Sorry for wishing you late. Happy New Year Guys...........

May this year help you fulfill all your dreams and wishes................ 

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

TAKE CARE😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 58.8K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
27.4K 905 21
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
884K 31.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...