Haven ➵ 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

By nxxlxxs

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quir... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ

7.9K 342 142
By nxxlxxs

(is that even how you spell forty)

Gang Orca was currently standing in front of Y/n and Shoto, his ultrasound waves had cracked the boy's ice, so he was free once again. Now Inasa was standing in the air, using his quirk to keep himself there.
The two boys tried attacking the pro hero together, Shoto using his flames, while Inasa used his wind, however the two cancelled each other out, making the attack ineffective.
Gang Orca used this to his advantage to try and take out the one that would probably cause him more trouble, being immune to his sound wave attacks, Y/n.
He ran towards her, his hands stretched out, trying to capture her and possibly restrain her movements, but Y/n was quick on her feet, jumping on to the pro hero's shoulder and using him as a spring to jump away, landing perfectly a short distance away.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Y/n hissed, avoiding the pro hero once again, doing what she could.

"He cancelled out my attack" Shoto blamed, pointing up at the boy in the air.

"No, you got in the way" the bald guy retorted, making Y/n furious.

"Does this look like the time OR the place to fight between each other?" she asked, using her quirk to grab onto a rock and pull herself away from Gang Orca, who was listening on their conversation.

Those two won't pass if they keep fighting

Shoto watched her evade the pro hero as much as possible, feeling guilty for just standing around. He made it easier for her, briefly catching Gang Orca in his ice once again, even though it didn't last long.

"First of all" Y/n huffed, suddenly grabbing Inasa from his ankle with her quirk and forcefully pulling him down.

"You come down here and get your fucking hands dirty" she said, hiding behind the boy, who immediately activated his quirk as he saw two villains other than Gang Orca approaching.

"Second" she continued, grabbing Shoto and moving him to the opposite side of Inasa "put your differences aside, you have one common enemy as of now, and that's him" Y/n smirked, putting a hand on Shoto's shoulder and pointing at the orca-resembling man in the center.
The two boys looked between each other and gave themselves a nod, both activating their quirk. This time round though, Inasa's whirlwind caught Shoto's flames and guided them around the pro hero rather than killing them.

As Y/n let out a breath, she moved to grab Shindo and help him to get out of the way as more villains approached. She noticed him finally starting to move as she rushed to his side and grabbed one of his arms, sending him a smile.

"Saved by the stunning hero, Spidey" he said, letting out a breathy laugh, having a hard time getting his legs to cooperate.
Y/n shook her head in disbelief as she joined in on his laugh half dragging, half guiding him a good distance away, but soon enough villains were catching up and Shindo was no where in a good enough shape to run.

"Hey it's ok if you just leave me behind, I'm probably out anyway" he muttered, trying to drop his arm away from her shoulders, but she held on tighter, her nails almost digging in to his skin.

"Don't say that. We are both making it without getting attacked by those cement guns" Y/n smiled. She came to a stop as she thought of something.

"I have an idea but I'm not sure if I'll manage to execute it. I've never tried this before..." she confessed, lowering Shindo to the ground, who gave her a reassuring look as he rested his hand on her head.

"I trust you, plus, there isn't much else we can do" he said, eyeing behind her, making Y/n turn around.
They were now surrounded by those minions with the cement guns. Y/n took a quick glance towards Shoto and Inasa who still seemed to be working well together.

"Alright" Y/n let out a shaky breath as she stood up.

"Here goes nothing"

Y/n cracked her joints, her eyes narrowing as she concentrated on the fibers running through her body. She was going to try to enhance the thickness of her fibers to 200%, something that she had never done until now, not that much anyway.
She crossed her arms in to an 'X' shape in front of her face, feeling the build up in her hands, widening her stance. She knew she was going to feel extremely tired and worn out after this, but as of now it seemed like the only available option.

"NOW Y/N, NOW" Shindo shouted, as the villains started aiming at them, and as commanded thick webs started tearing out of her fingers. Within a few seconds the two of them were completely engulfed in a cocoon like structure, more and more fibers overlapping until a thick barrier was created between them and the outside. Y/n smiled as Shindo gasped as she stopped, but kept the strings attached to her hands in case she needed to keep going. They could both hear the sound of the cement splattering on the outside of the cocoon, but it seemed strong enough to stand.
Y/n let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, her legs buckling underneath her, bringing her to the ground. She looked down at her bleeding hands with a smile, knowing she had done good. The overuse of her quirk was obvious due to the fat trickles of blood running down her fingers towards her palms.

Eventually the loud noise outside was interrupted by an even louder beep sound, to which the choas subsided to immediately.

"Everyone has been saved. The exam is over" Yokumiru informed, quickly shutting his microphone off.
Y/n's eyelids felt heavy for a second, but she forced herself to wake up.

"Now let's see how we did" Shindo said softly as he held his hand out to Y/n. He had regained the control of his whole body now and was glad he could help the exhausted girl.
She gladly took his hand and in that moment flames engulfed the cocoon, turning it to ashes within seconds.
Y/n spun to see Shoto standing there, a small smile on his face.
She watched him gently move his arms outwards, inviting her in for a hug.
Her eyes brimmed with tears as all the bottled up anxiousness, fear of not passing, adrenaline and exhaustion came out, throwing herself in Shoto's arms.
The boy immediately reacted, holding on to the girl as if she were his only safety, his only certainty.
He noticed how she was balancing more of her weight on him.

What she just did must have drained her completely, but it was amazing

He smiled gently, petting the back of her head gently as his other arm, draped around her torso, held her up. Just months ago he was telling this very girl that she didn't have what it took to be a hero, that she didn't have a clue about what a hero actually was.
But here they were now, their Hero License Exam had just finished and she was probably the only one everyone was certain was going to pass. She was someone else compared to the beginning of the year and the whole class could probably agree she deserved this more than anyone else.

"It's ok..." Shoto cooed, hearing her sniffle in to his shoulder, her hands gripping on to his shirt.

"It's all done spider monkey, you were amazing" he breathed, his eyes closing as her familiar scent calmed his tense nerves.
Inasa watched the two, his eyes softening as he concentrated on Shoto comforting the girl.

Maybe I was wrong about him

Half an hour had passed since the end of the exam and class 1-A had managed to gather all together, the last ones there were Shoto, Izuku and Y/n who had gone to get her fingers bandaged to avoid any kind of infection or worsening of her condition.
As the three walked over to their classmates, Y/n lifted her arm in to the air and waved at her friends.

"Y/N!" Mina squealed, running towards her friend, followed by Kirishima and Sero who sped to her side and lifted her up in the air.

"BEHOLD OUR BEST HERO" Kirishima grinned, watching the girl laugh, a blush of embarassement across her face. They were holding her up on their shoulders as the rest of her class cheered.

"Why is everyone so excited?" Y/n asked, not getting what all of the hype was about.

Sero looked up at her surprised.

"You didn't see?" he asked, his eyebrow raised as both Shoto and Izuku gave each other a questioning look.

"They announced you are potentially one of the best first year hero candidates they've ever had. If it weren't for you Bakubro, Todoroki and that guy from Shiketsu all would have failed their exams. Also, you saved Shindo when he wasn't able to move AND you effortlessly helped those two ladies out of their situation" Kirishima beamed, making Y/n's face drain with colour.

"The results are out?" she asked, immediately jumping down from the boys' shoulders and scrambling towards the big board.

"She also managed to fight Gang Orca on a one on one for some time while lecturing me and Yoarashi" Shoto muttered, him and Izuku calmly following the girl to the result board.
Shoto stood behind her and looked up, only to see his name in between the many others on the screen. His arms snaked around her waist from behind, his head resting on her shoulder as he eyed her.

"We all passed" he said, smiling once again. It never ceased to surprise him how easy it was to be happy around her.
Y/n let out a small sniffle, burying her face in her hands, resting her body weight in to his chest.

"All 21 of us... we passed" she repeated, letting out an exhausted laugh.
She spun around and jumped on the boy once again as one by one her classmates met up with them once again, excited chatter between them.
It wasn't long before everyone had congratulated Y/n. Even Bakugo had managed to stutter out a "You're not that bad, for an extra, Spidey", but she knew that was probably the best compliment she could drag out of the boy anytime soon.

At the end of the day, the whole of class 1-A was walking towards their bus, meeting up with their teacher.
As Aizawa and Ms. Joke waited for their students, he nudged her slightly to get her attention.

"I never told them about the UA haze because I knew they'd get through it either way" he said, demonstrating he fully believed in his students. For once, the lady didn't reply, she didn't try to make a joke of any kind or even start a normal conversation, she just hummed in reply.

The two teachers stood in silence once again, waiting for their best students to come out of those doors like proud parents. And that's when Aizawa saw them, the best students he had ever had, excited and tired of this long day, hero licenses in hand.

Y/n made sure she was the first at the bus door and did two of the steps before turning towards her class. Everyone's eyes were on her as she solemnly lifted her hero license in the air, her smile brighter than anyone had ever seen.
It was awfully contagious as everyone else smiled, grinned or smirked in their own way.

"We did it" she breathed.

Alright, I actually managed to write this during the afternoon so here... that's all, bye <3 ~Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
39K 877 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
743K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.4M 49.2K 38
꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Started: 1st of Fe...