Spamano- jealous Spain

By SkinnedjeansKat

Spain has been sad as ever these last few years that his little tomato left. He hasn't seen him in forever. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Dance with me
Authors note End
Authors note (again)

Chapter 7 Elephants and Romance

5.1K 189 258
By SkinnedjeansKat

~here's the next chapter sorry it's late lovelies I got busy mostly procrastinating and having no idea how to put my ideas into this story lol it's sad im so lazy~

Next Day~

"I love you" Romano whispers to Spain. He couldn't stop telling him today and he didn't know why.

Spain would always smile his big gorgeous grin and say "I love you too Roma~"

It brought butterflies no elephants to Romano's heart and he wondered how long they'd last.

Romano was officially dating Spain now and was so glad to be over Prussia, Prussia was already with Hungary anyways proving the other didn't care for Romano.

Romano wanted to spend all day with Spain but Spain's job got in the way of those plans and he had to leave immediately.

"Sorry Roma I'll be back later tonight love you~" he says in a rush pulling his shoes and coat on giving Romano a kiss to the cheek.

Just that one kiss gave Romano those retched elephants again but he ignored them.

"Ok idiota hurry up with your dumbass job" He stubbornly mumbles in reply though the tinted blush along his cheeks proved he loved those words coming from Spain's lips.

Spain chuckles

"Of course Lovi I will"

And with that he hurries into his vehicle leaving Romano home alone. Romano had a few ideas for when Spain got back.

He wanted it to be a bit Romantic of course, I mean he is a romantic fucking country dammit He can be romantic!

Romano begins cleaning the house since it wasn't that clean at all. Starting with the kitchen and working his away around the entire house he finally made it spotless. He grabs his money and heads to the store returning with a few things.

It was now 4:00 and still no Spain after him leaving around 6:00 in the morning.

Romano took a shower to clean himself up and set the table up nicely as well as dropping rose petals every here and there from the door to the kitchen where Romano lit a few candles that filled the room with a sweet aroma.

Romano cooked Spains favorite paella and by the time it was done it was around 7:30 still no Spain.

Romano sighs tired after all that work so he lies down on the couch accidentally falling asleep while waiting for Spain.
~~~~~
Spain gets back home late around 9:00 walking into the house to smell a sweet aroma.

"Mm woah!" Spain gasps at how nice the Josie looks.

"Roma where are you?" Spain smiles seeing the petals and smelling the aroma.

He finds Romano sleeping peacefully on the couch. Oh how sexy he looked his eyes closed with his body spread out and his button up shirt exposed a bit of his chest up top with his auburn hair framing his beautiful face gently flushed. As his chest rises and sinks to his soft breathing how sweet.

Spain walks over to the other pulling off his coat and shoes leaning down to give Romano a soft kiss on his lips which effectively woke the other up.

As Romano wakes up he blushes softly seeing how close they are.

"Finally you're back jeez you took forever bastard" Romano mumbles the elephants bouncing around in the pit of his stomach with joy.

"Roma the house looks amazing~" Spain smiles as Romano sits up.

"I tried dammit I didn't mean to fall asleep" Romano blushes embarrassed and looks down.

"It's ok I don't mind you look so adorable when you sleep~" Spain chuckles as the other stands up awkwardly coughing.

"Shut up I made your favorite" Romano mumbles grabbing onto the sleeve of Spain's shirt and pulling him into the kitchen.

~time skip, by Yummy Paella~

After enjoying the paella the two sat down on the comfy couch where Spain turns to the other.

"Thank you Mi amor~" Spain says sweetly causing Romano to blush crazily.

"Shut up" Romano scoots over to Spain and Spain pulls him into his lap.

The two look into each other's eyes one with gorgeous hazel brown orbs and the other having bright emerald green orbs. Their faces slowly getting closer and Romano's eyes flutter shut which Spain takes for sure as a just kiss me dammit.

So Spain kisses him passionately yet sweetly theirs lips syncing together in a rhythmic pattern. Soon the two were kissing rougher hands touchy and grabby.
Bodies were closer touching and rubbing clothing was lost awhile ago and soon they found themselves stumbling to the bedroom while not wanting to stop kissing and touching.

That night was a really really great night for Romano and Spain even though Romano denied to do that again Spain knew he was definitely going to get to taste his little Roma again i mean Valentine's Day was almost here Spain had a few thoughts for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 95.3K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
886K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...