Hidden Bloodlust: Yandere Ch'...

By Salty_Kirumi

What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you scared of me? You are a mercenary and can't remember anything. When Rhodes... More

Ground Rules
A Way of Life
Standing Out
A New Lover
Salt on Wounds
The First Date
Murder
Internal Flames
Conflictions

Obsession

2K 33 2
By Salty_Kirumi

Flashback in the third person

???: Did you need to meet me, sir?

A boy was escorted by the same captain the leader was talking to.

???: Yes, are you having issues with (Y/N)?

???: Yes, sir. Big issues.

???: Well, talk.

???: I was thinking of having (Y/N) terminated from his services for being a weakling. I noticed that he's soft and has uncontrollable feelings inside. Even though I dislike him, since you became the leader, I thought this should demonstrate massive changes on your end.

However, the leader wasn't amused by the boy's proposal.

???: Are you trying to get me on my good side?

???: No, sir.

He raised his brow.

???: When did you start noticing that (Y/N) underwent these "changes?"

???: Just recently, sir.

???: So you want him out because he's a wasted potential?

???: Exactly, sir.

???: I'm not buying it for one bit.

This made the boy confused. He couldn't understand why the leader did not agree to deal with the situation.

???: Sir, you said there will be massive changes when you step in as a leader.

???: I'm not terminating someone over something petty. Besides, (Y/N) isn't a threat to us anyway. If he were a threat, someone else besides you would tell me immediately. For example, being a prude over females. Right now, he isn't dealing with that. Now get out of my sight, if you please.

???: Yes, sir.

The flashback ends in (Y/N)'s POV

I woke up again with my nightmares starting to become worse and worse. I don't understand what's happening to me as I slowly regain fragments of my memory. Perhaps figuring out the truth about myself can lead to massive consequences later. But that's not the only thing that is on my mind, I am worried about Ch'en. Despite her cold attitude, I think she's going crazy for me. Even the idea of a dog collar on my neck is a massive red flag for me that I don't want her to do on me. However, I'm up against someone older and with more combat skills than me. Basilisk won't save me if I get to her bad side.

(Y/N): This seriously can't get any worse than this...

I heard my phone going off and it was a text message from Nearl.

Reminder: Meet in the new hideout in the morning to catch up on what we missed from the Lungmen operation. As for you (Y/N), make sure not to be with Ch'en or let her follow you in any way. Notify me if things go south. -Nearl

Knowing this wouldn't go well for me, I quickly prepared myself, left my dorm room, grabbed the love letter Platinum asked me to get, and tried to leave the HQ without any attention. Since it was early in the morning, this was an opportunity to head outside undetected, but then I stopped to see that Ch'en was already up and at the cafeteria.

(Y/N): Crap, at this time?

I don't know why Ch'en's over there. But I remember Nearl's text message about not letting her get close to me or being with Ch'en for the time being, so I faced forward, went outside, and booked it to the destination. I hoped Ch'en didn't notice me.

Nearl's POV

Platinum and I were the first ones to arrive at the new hideout after (Y/N) showed the location to it. Besides that, we used a helicopter to transport our work to the location and moved the rest of them to the hideout. Even though security was still buffed back at the Rhodes Island HQ, I only had some time left before I got back to do monitoring duties.

Platinum: With the new location being our hideout, how would the others know how to get there?

Nearl: You mean the ones on the other side? I sent the coordinates to them on our way here. They should know how to get here when they've returned.

Things were going as planned as I saw (Y/N) and Saria. However, Saria brought someone with her which isn't good news.

Saria: I apologize for the inconvenience Nearl, my colleague is busy with Rhine Lab work and doesn't have time to watch Ifrit. So I brought her with me.

Nearl: How long would it be until your colleague is done?

Saria: Almost the whole day.

Nearl: Right, just make sure she doesn't rat us out.

Saria: She wouldn't do that, I told her already.

With the minor inconvenience done, we decided to clean up the room for a little bit and went straight to business.

Platinum: In regards to the Phantom Legion HQ, how did you manage to know where it is?

Nearl: It was either from Surtr or Blaze. One of them sent it to me through email.

Platinum: It can't be Blaze, she was dead after that bitch stabbed her.

I suspected it would be Surtur since she handles things very seriously. But the one thing that made the statement false is that she's in a different faction than Blaze. Blaze might've done it, however, her death was throwing me into a curveball.

(Y/N): Who are Surtr and Blaze?

Nearl: They were the other members of the investigation team, but they haven't returned from the other world.

Saria: I thought it was only you three when I joined.

Platinum: We forgot to mention that. Sometimes we have members that are doing the same operations but they're in a different place.

Saria: I see. However, the place looked similar when I saw the Phantom Legion HQ.

Platinum: How so?

Saria: The layout is similar to a prison I once planned to visit.

Saria pulled out some files from her tote bag. It was various designs on how the schematics for each zone.

Saria: Even though these zones are for holding inmates, I suspected that the zones on the Phantom Legion HQ are similar to the prison. The C-zone is where you're going to head for.

Nearl: So the Phantom Legion HQ is similar to the prison?

Saria: Designwise yes.

Platinum: Isn't their security maxed out? We're up against a nation that would be horny over girls.

(Y/N): It should be, why would they purposely lower their defenses? Unless they egotistically think that nothing can penetrate their base.

Nearl: They can't be that egotistic about having an impenetrable base. But I think I figured out a way to penetrate the headquarters.

Before I proposed my plan, my phone suddenly started to go off. I knew then that I had to get back to Rhodes Island HQ.

Nearl: Crud, I have to cut the time short, I have monitoring duties soon.

Platinum: I forget that you were part of the security thing...

Nearl: For the time being, talk amongst yourselves or find out who's behind the Phantom Legion's wrath.

(Y/N): So either a culprit or someone that was on their hit list.

Nearl: Well yeah, but I have to go. So it's up to you four to figure it out.

Saria: Three, since Ifrit isn't part of this whatsoever.

Nearl: Right, make sure you lock the hideout when you're done and report to me what you found. Unless I return, report any findings you found.

I headed out and went back to the Rhodes Island HQ.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was quiet after Nearl left. But there was still work left, and I wanted to know why I keep getting strange nightmares.

Platinum: So, how was your morning (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Awful like usual. I had these weird nightmares, and they just seemed real.

Platinum: That's odd. Are you sure it's just the way you sleep?

(Y/N): No. I'm afraid the past is haunting me. Ever since I joined, I can't figure out what I am. So I tried to find answers, but it goes to more questions. Not only that, I'm dealing with Ch'en. I forgot to mention the letter you asked me to get.

I handed Platinum the letter from Ch'en. It was still in pristine condition after I received it.

(Y/N): So, what's with Ifrit? She seems quiet.

I looked at the girl with the blonde pigtails and horns. She was pouting and didn't dare to make eye contact with me.

Saria: She's not used to being with someone new. Even then she gets impulsive and would makes death threats to anyone, especially males.

(Y/N): That's rough.

Saria: Silence is her guardian but I'm like the substitute if she doesn't have time to take care of Ifrit. By the way, is there a date going on between you and Ch'en?

(Y/N): I'm not dating her. It's like I didn't have a choice, to begin with. Why do you ask?

Saria: I saw her the other day, and she gave me dirty looks. I didn't do anything at all and she just looked at me like I did something wrong.

Platinum: Ch'en's like that, Saria. Unless I'm wrong about that. However, her letter says specifically about (Y/N) and how she requested to hang out with him.

(Y/N): What's that got to do about her giving dirty looks Saria?

Platinum: I'm saying that she doesn't like it when you are sticking to us or talking to anyone.

(Y/N): The only time when I'm with Saria is when we do investigations.

Saria: That's true, but I think is when we were at the cafeteria after the Doctor's murder.

Platinum: It's plausible for sure. But even so, she did the same thing to me and Nearl when we were rescuing Misha.

Platinum placed the letter and began searching for the reports in one of the boxes. I realized something about Ch'en and this made me worried. And I know the reason why she's like this.

(Y/N): I figured out why she's giving you two dirty looks, it's because of me. She's been obsessed with me since I first hung out with her. Ch'en was the lover all this time and I didn't know about it.

Saria: And what about it? It's not like you can shoot her down now. You're already her prime target, so just play along for now.

Platinum: I'm starting to think that you aren't unable to escape from her. It's the same thing as the guy I "liked".

(Y/N): The guy you "liked"?

Platinum: I couldn't remember his name, but I should find his name in the victim reports. He's just an average guy.

She kept continuing to search for the victim reports and not made eye contact with me.

(Y/N): What do you mean by an average guy? I don't get it.

Platinum: He was similar to you, minus your attempt to be a generic edge lord. He also was in the situation you're currently in, but ten times worse. Brings back memories alright. I find it ironic that him being scared of girls, but Blaze finds it adorable. Up until now, he was nowhere to be seen, but all I know is he went through tough shit.

(Y/N): Was he part of the Phantom Legion?

Platinum: So far no. However, I hope you aren't going to be like him. His downfall is that he accepted his fate even though they ended up tormenting him. We're going to have problems if Ch'en ends up being similar to them.

Timeskip in Ch'en's POV

I was still irritated about W laughing at me after failing to keep Misha safe. But that's not what makes things frustrating for me. My recon group, which I sent yesterday after the Reunion took Misha, hasn't returned and reported to me anything useful. I wanted to kill them so badly, but I wasn't in the mood for it either. I was in my office trying to finish some paperwork that I received not too long ago after taking a trip to the cafeteria.

Ch'en: So frustrating for these nitwits to not tell me anything. Can't these people do their job correctly?!

I heard a knock on the door as I placed my pen down.

Ch'en: *sighs* It's open.

The door opened and Amiya arrived to check up on me.

Ch'en: Yes Amiya? Anything new?

Amiya: So far nothing on Misha. What about you?

Ch'en: The same boat as you. That son of a bitch...

Amiya: Are you alright Miss Ch'en? You seemed very frustrated lately.

Ch'en: I don't understand why I let Misha slip off my hands. That bitch W had to rub it in my face...

Amiya: This isn't your fault Miss Ch'en, we didn't know they would be after you.

Ch'en: I hate making stupid mistakes Amiya, you know that.

Amiya: I'm aware of this Miss Ch'en. You might as well take a break.

Ch'en: I know Amiya... I just want to get this done and over with. But until then, my recon team hasn't come back. I'll let you know when they find what we needed.

Amiya: That sounds good, well I have to get going, Dr. Kal'tsit needs me right now.

Ch'en: Later, Amiya.

As Amiya left my office, I thought it might be a good idea to pay my precious (Y/N) a visit. I wanted to be with him again and embrace him with all my love. Maybe another "hang out" with him sounds like a good idea to relieve the stress that's been off my mind. I checked to see if he was in his dorm room. Since my recon team isn't coming back, Misha's rescue will have to wait until they've returned. As I finally arrived at (Y/N)'s dorm room, I noticed that his door was opened slightly.

Ch'en: Huh, that's weird.

I took a peek inside and he wasn't there.

Ch'en: Maybe he's out today. Unless his colleagues took him for themselves...

This made me upset and I wanted some answers. So I went to Nearl to ask her if she has (Y/N).

Nearl's POV

Despite nothing going on so far in the facility and my monitoring shift being about to be finished, I noticed Ch'en was in a terrible mood. She approached me with anger, and I knew what she wanted.

Nearl: I guess you're looking for (Y/N).

Ch'en: I am, now where is he?

Nearl: How should I know?

Ch'en: Don't play dumb with me, I know you have him!

Nearl: I'm not, Ch'en. Besides, he isn't allowed to be with anyone in a relationship.

Ch'en: I know that, but if I were you, lead him to me right now.

Nearl: Ch'en, I told you I don't have him and don't know where he is. You might as well wait until he comes back.

Ch'en: Fine, but he's mine when he comes back. So don't you dare lay a hand on him.

As Ch'en left me alone, I texted (Y/N), Platinum, and Saria to check up on them.

Are you guys okay? -Nearl.

Moments later, the replies showed up.

We're doing fine, what's up? -Saria.

Nothing, I just want to check up on you. Are you still in the hideout? -Nearl.

We're still in the hideout. -Platinum.

Alright, see you in 30 minutes. -Nearl.

I put my phone away and waited until it was over. Once I was finished, I clocked out for the day and was about to leave the facility when someone stopped me. It was the Lupo girl I saw the other day, Projekt Red.

Projekt Red: Leaving already?

Nearl: My shift is done, ma'am.

Projekt Red: Come with me, Amiya would like a word with you.

Nearl: I have other things to attend to, why now?

Projekt Red: She just wants to talk to you.

Without any hesitation, I was escorted to where Amiya was before I got a chance to get back to the hideout.

Third Person POV

Amiya was with Dr. Kal'tsit for the time being after Misha was taken away by the Reunion. But with Ch'en's recon team not returning, they weren't able to figure out where they took Misha. The door slowly, revealing Nearl and Projekt Red.

Amiya: Ah, just in time.

Nearl: Is there something wrong, Amiya?

Amiya: Nothing's wrong, Miss Nearl. I would like to have a chat with you, so have a seat.

Nearl took a seat while Projekt Red was behind her.

Amiya: Right, how are you feeling today?

Nearl: I'm doing fine.

Amiya: And what about (Y/N)?

Nearl: He's doing alright I guess...

Amiya: Anyway, the reason I asked you to come here is if you're fine with having more members of your squad.

Nearl: For the rescue mission on Misha?

Amiya: Precisely.

Nearl: I'm okay with that. Liskarm and the others tend to split up with me and the others.

Dr. Kal'tsit: Will it also be okay for them to stick with you for the time being? I thought maybe since it's just you, Platinum, and (Y/N) most of the time. So you probably might need some backup if any of them is out.

Nearl didn't like where this was going. She was starting to have a hard time if having the Students of Ursus join her squad was a good choice.

Nearl's POV

Why on earth would Dr. Kal'tsit ask me if it was fine for the Students of Ursus to be with me, Platinum, and (Y/N)? First I get interrupted by Projekt Red and then this? I'm starting to think that they're doing this so that I'm unable to do the Phantom Legion operations with the other members. Although Gravel, Fang, Steward, and Melantha are part of the extraction squad, they split off to do their things.

Nearl: I beg your pardon? You said (Y/N) shouldn't be with anyone in a relationship. And Platinum and I are nowhere near that either. Not to mention, you'll kill him if it happens.

Dr. Kal'tsit: That's indeed true, Miss Nearl. However, (Y/N) isn't one of those horny pedo males so I'm not doing it for the time being. I've lifted the restriction for now unless things go south for him.

Nearl: Right. Have you asked anyone else besides me to have the Students of Ursus be with them?

Dr. Kal'tsit: They all said no, even Dobberman.

There wasn't a choice sadly, to begin with. With no way of getting out of this, I admitted defeat and said yes.

Nearl: I'll do it then.

Dr. Kal'tsit: I appreciate your help, Miss Nearl. They're outside the office as we speak.

She handed me some files containing each student.

Dr. Kal'tsit: You'll find their codenames and profiles from these. You're dismissed.

Nearl: Thanks Dr. Kalt'sit.

I got off my seat and headed out in an uncomfortable mood. Knowing that I have the Students of Ursus tagging along with me, Saria, (Y/N), and Platinum are not going to be delighted after I head back to the hideout.

Time skip in Platinum's POV

I wasn't so sure what was taking Nearl so long despite reading her text. It feels odd for her to arrive late for any operations we currently do. But maybe it's just that I'm getting very impatient with some things. I kept searching through the victim reports, and after scrolling through every single one, I found the one I was looking for—a report of a guy I know that was downloaded and printed.

Platinum: Found it, there's the guy I'm looking for.

I placed it on the table for (Y/N) and Saria to see it.

(Y/N): Who's this?

Platinum: The guy who was behind the Phantom Legion's wrath. I found it ironic that he somehow showed up here.

Saria: Out of everyone else, why do they go for someone who has done absolutely nothing?

(Y/N): He was probably a whole circus to them. They hated him so much that they wanted him dead.

Platinum: He was just an ordinary guy. But after being overseas for I don't know how long, months, I don't understand why he was in there. He didn't talk about it to anyone, not even to his secretaries whom he trusted.

Saria: He would have good reasons not to tell.

Platinum: Hold that thought.

I heard the door opening and Nearl returned from her shift, but she brought company.

Nearl: My apologies for being late, but Amiya wanted to see me.

(Y/N): Seriously? Those girls again?

He was referring to the Students of Ursus behind Nearl. This was concerning for me too that more people are joining our squad.

Nearl: Yeah, apparently Amiya and Dr. Kal'tsit thought it was a good idea for them to stick with us.

Platinum: What makes you think we would need backup? (Y/N)'s life is on the line if he goes into a harem.

Nearl: Dr. Kal'tsit lifted the restriction as it turns out. She's confident that he won't be in one. Besides, it's already implanted in his head.

(Y/N): Except for Ch'en that is.

Platinum: *sighs* It can't be done I suppose.

Nearl: I suppose so...

Because of the situation that Nearl brought upon us, our operations are now considered compromised. Just as we thought we managed to be off the radar from Projekt Red, we're going to be ratted out by newcomers.

Nearl: Are they going to rat us out for this?

It wasn't until long after that they were delighted with our site operations.

Nada: Since we're going to stick with you, we're fine with whatever you're up to.

(Y/N): You sure about this? We're dealing with a threat outside of Ter-

Natalya: It's fine by us, we do owe you one for rescuing us.

Platinum: It's violent and disturbing though...

Sonya: Even better.

As it seems to be a silver lining in this awkward yet nervous situation, we accepted them to be part of our investigation team. The crisis has been averted for now, but it won't be long until the higher-ups get involved. So instead we let them chill for a bit and jumped back where we left off.

Nearl: With that out of the way, anything new so far?

Platinum: While you were gone, we found a suspect that could be behind the Phantom Legion's wrath. He was the guy that I "liked" and the one you told me to keep an eye on him back then.

Nearl: Oh yeah, that guy. I forgot I assigned you and Blaze to head there to watch him.

Platinum: But there wasn't a reason why though. He never said anything about them whatsoever. I suppose that Blaze has the information on him.

(Y/N): What's that got to do with the Phantom Legion's wrath?

Nearl: Before you arrived, I assigned Blaze and Platinum to keep an eye on someone and see if he or she's going to be on the Phantom Legion's hit list. It's been all blanks until this guy showed up. Turns out, he was going to be on the hit list after investigating some old reports. And talking to him wasn't easy either for them, even if Blaze was making him uncomfortable.

Saria: Is there a connection between the suspect and the previous ones?

Platinum: All I know is that they're weak in some form. It varies from one another, but this guy dealt with an unlucky fate compared to the rest. However, there wasn't anything in the report about why he was on the hit list.

Nearl: Did you skim it at least?

Platinum: Did that while you brought the Student of Ursus over, still nothing.

Nearl: *sigh* That's just great...

(Y/N): When was the victim report updated?

Nearl: Not too long ago. We've been having a bunch of reports from the Phantom Legion by going through archives and data transfers from Dr. Kal'tsit's laptop and the Doctor's PC. The trail went cold after that.

(Y/N): So it's outdated.

Platinum: Well yes and no. Blaze usually handles the intel better than I could. She has it with her, but she's dead.

(Y/N): And she didn't give it to you?

Platinum: She placed it somewhere that she knows. After that, that bitch showed up and killed her. For now, we only have this report, which is useless.

Nearl: I tried to contact her on the intel; but as you said, she's presumed dead. Without that intel, we won't know why he is on the hit list.

(Y/N): Then why not go to the Phantom Legion HQ to get it?

Saria: Have you not considered that it's suicide to go into a base that's heavily guarded? Besides, we haven't figured out how to reach there first.

Platinum: Speaking of figuring out how to break into the base; we've been sidetracked on the current victim that Nearl hasn't told us about her plan. We might as well discuss more tomorrow. 

(Y/N): I agree.

Nearl: I guess that's a wrap for now. We'll discuss more tomorrow.

Time skip in (Y/N)'s POV

After discussing the so-called Phantom Legion's wrath from an innocent guy, I headed back to the Rhodes Island HQ first to turn in for the night. However, Ch'en was delighted to see me after returning from the hideout. This means I'm now delayed on my sleep schedule. 

Ch'en: Welcome back darling~!

She forcefully hugged me and I wasn't able to let go of her grasp.

(Y/N): Are you seriously that desperate to see me? Just let go already.

Ch'en: I missed you though, I thought you were gone.

(Y/N): I was out for a bit.

Ch'en: Hmm, doing what?

(Y/N): I was doing stuff.

Ch'en: Did you go out with Nearl?

(Y/N): I wasn't with her the whole time.

Ch'en: Good, because you're mine and always mine, darling.

I question if Ch'en was always like this. Ever since we ran into each other, things went south. 

(Y/N): Are you alright or something? You sound like you're going crazy...

Ch'en: I'm not crazy!

Her anger was something I wasn't bothered about, but at the same time, it was terrifying.

Ch'en: Sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to scare you like that.

(Y/N): That wasn't necessary, Ch'en.

Ch'en: So what'll be, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): If you're asking for dinner, a bath, or you, I'm going to sleep.

Ch'en: Tch, I would never ask those kinds of things.

???: Are you two on a date or something?

Suddenly a nosy female with curly blonde hair, a tiger tail, and a drone was watching Ch'en and me together.

Ch'en: Swire, what the hell are you doing here?

Swire: I was asking you the same thing.

Ch'en: I was waiting for Hoshiguma to arrive to ask her about something.

Swire: Why the hell are you flirting with that degenerate male?

Ch'en: He's a friend of mine, you dimwit! I wasn't flirting or anything!

Swire: Tch, whatever. As for you degenerate male, you should know your place. You degenerate males are the worst!

(Y/N): I'm not here to be harassed by a child.

Swire: I'm a police assistant, you lowlife male!

I wasn't in the mood to deal with someone that just harassed me for no reason. I decided to head back to my dorm room and get some sleep.

Swire: Where do you think you're going?! I wasn't done talking to you!

(Y/N): Get some help. 

Ch'en's POV

Swire, my annoying colleague, just had to interrupt me and (Y/N)'s session. How dare she call my darling a degenerate lowlife male! My blood was boiling from her doing such a thing.

Ch'en: What's up with you anyway? Why did you call (Y/N) a degenerate male?

Swire: He looks like one, doesn't he?

Ch'en: He's not the type to look up people's skirts, dumbass.

Swire:  Maybe if you weren't hitting on him, this wouldn't happen.

I was going to kill her for calling (Y/N) such horrible names; however, Misha was my top priority. I grew weary of her since we kept bumping into each other in the L.G.D. She would lash out at those who would gossip about her behind her back. And she's been like this towards innocent males like (Y/N) who have done nothing wrong.

Ch'en: You might as well stop harassing (Y/N) if I were you. Because if you ever dare to harass or report (Y/N) for whatever reason, I will kill you. Also, never tell anyone what happened just now.  That's an order, Swire.

Swire: Yes, ma'am.

I smiled mischievously after dealing with my annoying colleague. Moments later, Hoshiguma arrived shortly to inform me about the recon team. 

Ch'en: Miss Hoshiguma, has the recon team come back? 

Hoshiguma: They haven't returned until tomorrow. 

Ch'en: They better not be slacking. We still haven't gotten the remaining information from her. 

Hoshiguma: They wouldn't be slacking, Miss Ch'en. They're the best and most capable, just like you expect them to be. 

Ch'en: Except when this bastard called W. She ambushed me when I was evacuating Miout. I even tried to call for backup, but they were useless to me. They fell like dominos one by one by the time they arrived.

Hoshiguma: The Reunion always has a step ahead of us. Don't fret over it, we will get the remaining information we need. 

Ch'en: *sighs* Fine.

I wanted to continue where I left off with (Y/N) without any distractions like Swire, so I asked Hoshiguma for a special request. 

Ch'en: Can you do me a favor, Hoshiguma? 

Hoshiguma: What is it Madam Ch'en? 

Ch'en: Do you think you could get (Y/N) for me tomorrow? I didn't get enough time to talk to him because of Swire. 

Hoshiguma: With all due respect, have you been obsessed with (Y/N) lately? 

Ch'en: No, why would you ask that?

Hoshiguma: I tend to notice you having mood swings. At first, it was from you being all serious to being gentle towards (Y/N). Heck, even Amiya told me about it too when you were rescuing Misha. 

Ch'en: He's just a friend, Hoshiguma. I'm keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't stray too far. 

Hoshiguma sighed and gave in to my request. That should keep me off her radar for now. 

Hoshiguma: Just give me the time and day and I'll bring him to you. 

Ch'en: Tomorrow around 6 or 7 am should be fine. 

Hoshiguma: Alright, I'll see what I can do. 

Ch'en: Thanks Hoshiguma, I knew I can count on you. 

As Hoshiguma and I turned in for the night, everything was going to fruition. But this love affair cannot let me draw unwanted attention, not after what I did to the Doctor and Rhodes Island being on temporary lockdown. However, his fate was deserved for talking shit to (Y/N), and that if anyone does something similar to that, they'll have to deal with me. Especially if Swire had to be dead at my own hands. 

The Next Morning in (Y/N)'s POV 

The next morning I was up at first light to head out as soon as possible. Although the same nightmare didn't show up this time; which is good news, it made me worried about something else. And that's on Ch'en. I sensed something was off about her after I went back to the HQ. It's like she's having an obsession with me and not in a good way. Is she doing all this just to make me feel comfortable here? 

(Y/N): What have I got myself into? 

For someone whose having an identity crisis, submitting in defeat is never an option. Perhaps Platinum might have some ideas on what to do. As I prepare to head out, someone stopped me as I left my dorm room. A shadow was cast over me and I recognized who it was, Hoshiguma. 

Hoshiguma: There you are, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): What is it now? 

Hoshiguma: I got orders from Miss Ch'en. She wants me to take you to her right now. 

Just as I thought I was about to escape, I'm having the worst luck. But I might have the genius to get around that. 

(Y/N): Can't you ask Ch'en some other time? It's too early for recon duties and half of the people are asleep.

Hoshiguma: Ch'en wants to meet you at this time specifically. 

(Y/N): You got to be kidding me... 

Something tells me that my genius isn't that frightening to others. 

Hoshiguma: Just go with me or else I'll have to do something that I'll regret later on. 

(Y/N): Fine, I have some minutes left to spare... 

Even though it was a foolish decision to make, being tied up and restrained is one of the things I don't want to get involved with. But that makes me think why would Ch'en like me in the first place? I might figure out what's up with her as I'm being escorted into the lion's den. Or more specifically, Ch'en's office. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 34
(so uh hi, I guess..? so... this is my first ever Wattpad story, I read alot of other storys and I got bored so I decided to make a book of my own, a...
759 34 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
5.2K 159 15
As a PMC soldier, 001 had killed enough for one life time. He was grateful that he was found by his adoptive father -a general of the PMC- but he was...
145K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...