Took 5 Years โš ๏ธSEXUALโš ๏ธ

By j0capalot

"Wrong Room" CHAPTER 2โœจ More

5 years
Glass of wine
The truth
A leafy dinner
Flash
I love you is another word for yes
Back to my hometown
Stalking
Old Friends
Alejandro
Two guys and One girl
Behind the door
What is he hiding
Criminals
Pool table
Pizza
Taking control
Just feel
Home all day
Coming to an end
The end

Teasing game

22K 138 54
By j0capalot

⚠️IV STANDS FOR {INSIDE VOICE}⚠️

If you see IV it means what they are thinking inside their heads!

-Y/N: "Yep. I haven't changed at all honestly" *Turns around*

Y/N POV: When I turned around, I saw Mattia really close to me. I look up since he's tall asf and see that Mattia is starting straight down on me.

-Mattia: "You look so fucking sexy in that red robe" *Holds Y/N chin*
-Y/N: "Thank you but I-" *Mattia cuts of Y/N*
-Mattia: "I'm craving you right now. I wanna fuck you in this kitchen right. Fuck. Now." *Whispers in Y/N ear*

I got chills all over my body. I was turned on by Mattia right now but I didn't want to give in that easily. I wanted to teach him a lesson for kissing another girl;)

-Y/N: "Oh really" *Smirks* "You know what I'm craving right now;)" *Winks*
-Mattia: "What?" *Smirks*
-Y/N: "I'm craving... a glass of WINE" *Smirks* "Now can you please help me get down that bottle of wine" *Pushes Mattia away*

Mattia laughs

-Mattia: "You think you're funny now." *Gets the bottle of wine*
-Y/N: "I've always been funny" *Giggles*

Mattia places down the bottle of wine on the kitchen island. Mattia sits down and waits for me to get the glass cups.

I loved the way he craved me however, I wasn't going to just let him fuck me and think that he can get me whenever he wants. I wanted to tease him for a while😏It was time to play around with mattia's feelings!

-Y/N: "It's a little hot in here. Don't you think?" *Pours red wine onto the glass cup*
-Mattia: "Not really" *Y/N gives the glass of wine to Mattia*
-Y/N: "Well I'm kinda hot"

I untie my red robe just so I can tease Mattia.

-Mattia: "Well shit😳" *Looks at Y/N up and down*
-Y/N: "What? Is something wrong" *Acts clueless*

MATTIA POV: Now I get it. She's trying to get back at me😂Let the teasing games being!

-Mattia: "You're right! It is kinda hot in here" *Starts to unbutton his shirt*

Y/N'S IV: {Fuck! He finally caught up. Well played Mattia😑}

Mattia starts to unbutton his shirt. Once he unbuttoned his shirt, he took it off.

Y/N'S IV: {When tf did he get so buff! His body looks exactly like an anime characters. He's abs are perfectly shaped!}

-Y/N: "Hey! Who said you can take off your shirt!" *Covers her eyes with her hand*
-Mattia: "Are you blushing Y/N?!" *Tries to hold in his laugh*
-Y/N: "What?! NO! It's just that the wine is... to strong..!" *Turns around*

MATTIA'S IV: {She's totally blushing😂 I forgot how cute she can be!}

-Mattia: "You're totally blushing!" *Giggles*
-Y/N: "You know what! You're sleeping in the coach today!" *Said Y/N as she's turned around*
-Mattia: "Wait?! We're you planning on me sleeping in the same bed with you!" *Tries to hold in giggles*
-Y/N: "Whatttttttttttttt! Who said that😅😐" *Nervously laughs*

Y/N'S IV: {Fuck!! I'm so dumb😐}

-Mattia: "Turn around* *Stands behind Y/N*
-Y/N: "What do you wa-" *Mattia kisses Y/N*

Y/N POV: When Mattia kissed me, I pushed him away. I wasn't the same girl I was 5 years ago. I wanted an apology first. Yes, I still love him but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him kiss me without apologizing first but then I realized teasing him was foolish of me to do.

-Y/N: "I'll bring you a blanket since it does get a little cold in the living room." *Walks away*

MATTIA IV: great... I'm sleeping on the coach

MATTIA POV: Y/N really has changed. If I did this 5 years ago she could've kept on going with the kiss but now she's more mature. Wait no. Mature isn't the right word. I would say she's... responsible now.

She walks in with a big black fluffy blanket.

-Y/N: "Here you go. It's getting late, you should get some rest" *Turns around and walks away*
-Mattia: "Wait!" *Y/N turns around and looks at Mattia* "Sorry about the kiss"
-Y/N: "It's fine. Don't worry about it"
-Mattia: "I would love to take you and esmeray to a restaurant tomorrow?" *Sits on the coach*
-Y/N: "I have a busy schedule tomorrow. You can take esmeray tho. She doesn't have a modeling shoot tomorrow."
-Mattia: "Oh um okay" *Lays down on the coach*

We both said goodnight to each other and Y/N left.

I was bummed out that she didn't have time to go with us tomorrow but I guess there's no choice.

The next day(8:00am)

MATTIA POV: I was awakened by a sizzling noise and plates. When I opened my eyes, I saw Y/N cooking breakfast. The living room smelled like eggs and sausages. It smelled amazing.

I get up and walk to the kitchen.

-Mattia: "Good morning Y/N" *Rubs eyes*
-Y/N: "Good morning! I left you a toothbrush in the bathroom! The bathroom is down the hallway last door btw" *Said Y/N while placing the plates on the kitchen table*
-Mattia: "Okay thank you" *Walks away*

While I was talking to Y/N I noticed that she was dressed up so formal. Her hair was in a slick bun. She had a white buttoned shirt tucked inside her black formal pants and some high heels on. It was pretty hot.
I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walk out and head to the kitchen.

-Mattia: "Where's esmeray?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "She's still sleeping. She wakes up at 9 so you guys can leave early" *Takes out her phone*
-Mattia: "Where's her favorite restaurant?" *Sits down on the kitchen table*
-Y/N: "She doesn't have one. She loves to eat everywhere" *Puts her phone to her ear* "Your breakfast is ready btw! Now please excuse me but I have to make a phone call" *Walks away*

I've never seen her this busy to be honest. While she was talking to me, she kept walking in a fast pace trying to get all her stuff that she needed. She didn't even look at me once! It's kinda sad knowing that the old Y/N is gone.
The fun one.
The funny one.
The one that would always give me kisses whenever she woke up and I was still sleeping.
She really has changed.

She didn't even have time to sit down and eat breakfast with me. Ofc I didn't want to eat alone so I got up and walked to esmeray's room.

-Mattia: "Wake up princess" *Walks esmeray up with a smile*
-Esmeray: "Good morning daddy!" *Gets up excited*
-Mattia: "Brush your teeth and let's eat breakfast!" *Tickles Esmeray*
-Esmeray: "Ha Ha! Okay🤗Oh and daddy, Please call me Esmi now! You don't always have to call me by my full name" *Smiles and runs to the bathroom*

I smiled...

WORD COUNT: 1195 (ENJOY THE NEXT PAGE😃)

Rn- Right now
IV- Inside voice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 713 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
1.2M 15.9K 85
y/n x mattia polibio โš ๏ธwarningโš ๏ธ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyfriend lmao. i didn't know mattia actuall...
467K 7.9K 83
ENJOY IT ๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ๏ธ
87K 962 38
If you like sad sappy stuff then read ahead๐Ÿช