Not by choice {COMPLETED}

By KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... More

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Nightmares of hell

2.4K 93 24
By KoshiSepticDragon

Friday 4 am | Bakugo's room

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes rapidly and sprung up, I look around panicked, making sure of where I am. I feel tears fall as I clutched my heart, I'm safe... Kacchan is safe... It was nightmare... Again. I feel the bed shift, I take a glance to see Kacchan asleep peacefully, I smile and give him a tender kiss before getting up. I avoid Shochan sleeping on the mattress and walk in the bathroom, I look at the large mirror Kacchan bought. I sighed and look at my tired eyes filled with ugly crocodile tears.

"Weakling..." I whispered before wiping my tears.

I try to brush my hair, but they are just a mess of curls, I give up and splash my face with water, my alpha is kinda upset with our nightmare.

I want cuddles from omega...

"No he's asleep right now... We can't cuddle..." I whispered as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Izu?" Shochan said looking at me worried.

"Yeah... I'm okay, just some dumb nightmare... I'll be... f-fine..." I said grabbing a hold of my head as the nightmare replayed.

I gripped the sink trying to forget, my body trembled as I broke the sink, I opened my eyes surprised as I held the two piece.

"Your definetly not okay Izu..." He said fusing the sink together with his fire.

I grabbed my head and sat down, everything in my head was clear and it was killing me, I wanted it to stop before I lost it.

"Stop... Stop. Stop. STOP! STOP IT PLEASE!" I yelled as Shochan hugged me.

"Izu shhh your okay, your safe okay?" He said as I held him like my life depended on it.

He slowly rubbed my back as I cried, Kacchan came running in the bathroom, he looked a bit panicked but his face was filled with empathy.

"Deku what's wrong?" He said joining the hug.

I pushed them away as I started to growl, they looked confused before they saw my pupils switch between slitted and round. I was on the verge of losing control and I definetly didn't want to hurt them. They both tackled me into a hug again, I wanted them safe and away from me but they only held me closer.

"Talk to us Izuku... We can't help if you wont talk." Shochan said as I snap.

"What is talking gonna do uh!? Can you bring her back!? CAN YOU REMOVE THE SMELL OF HER BURNING CORPSE AS SHE SCREAMS MY NAME!? THE IMAGES OF HER FLESH MELTING OFF HER BONES! CAN YOU ERASE THAT!?" I screamed as he turned my head towards him and cried.

"No... But I can be there for you can't I? We both can." He said leaning toward my mouth but settled for my forehead.

I slowly calmed down after Kacchan scented me, we all stood up and headed to bed again, I couldn't sleep again, I was too scared to hear her scream again in agony.

7 am | Dorm's kitchen

I sit at a bench, Kacchan taking his regular bowl of lucky charms, I lay my head in my hand, struggling to stay awake as my head falls aside a couple of times.

"Deku... Did you sleep after we went to bed?" He asked as I looked at him tired.

"Huh? Oh um... Well I don't know... I just stared at you sleeping and then poof... The alarm rang... Maybe I did." I said as everyone in our class looked at me worried.

"Is everything okay Midobro... I heard your screams this morning..." He said as the glass of orange juice I was holding crushed in my hand.

He flinched as Kacchan rubbed my back, I sighed and let the glass go, blood running down my hands. It healed almost immediately, I stood up and placed my coat and shoes on as they looked at me worried.

"I'm going on a jog before school... See you in class!" I said with a fake smile before hurrying out.

Bakugo's POV

I wanted to run after Deku but he was too fast, I growled and sat back at the table as the air was dense.

"It's his mom isn't it? I checked the records whem we looked for him... She died horribly... He witnessed it right?" Shitty hair said as me and Icyhot sighed.

"Yeah... He was there till her last breath... I can't even imagine the pain he's in... Auntie Inko was the sweetest omega I met..." I said as a tear fell.

I quickly wiped it and stood up to clean the dishes. I slammed my hands on the table and smiled.

"Let's throw a party tonight! We can cheer him up and make him forget his shitty nightmare!" I said as they all smiled.

"OMG YOUR SUCH A GOOD BOYFRIEND!" Raccoon eyes squeaked out.

"W-what!? Shut up you weirdo!" I said as a smile apeared on Shochan.

"I wanna help." He said gently grabbing my wrist.

I looked at him, his eyes we're pretty much beging me to say yes, I smiled and nodded.

"Operation brighten the cinnamon roll as commenced!" Pink cheeks yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"You extras better make him smile. Me and Icyhot will distract him after school." I said as they all nodded eagerly.

We all headed towards the school, when we entered Deku was asleep on his desk, we all sighed and walked to our desks. The noise woke him up, he looked around panicked with drool linking him to the desk.

"Shit! How long was I asleep!?" He said before asking for the time.

"Its 8h30 Deku... When did you arrive here?" I asked as he sighed.

"It was 8h25 when I sat down..." He said slaming his head against his desk because he had fallen asleep.

He sprung up confused and sighed touching the now painfull spot.

"Deku just sleep, Aizawa won't mind..." I said as he rubbed the red spot on his forehead.

I got up and gently cupped his face before gently kissing his hurt forehead, he smiled and pulled on my tie, forcing me to be eye to eye before he pushed his lips against mine. His hands gently pulled my head towards him before letting me go, he smiled and passed out on me... again.

"God is he okay? One second he was cutely kissing you and now he's out cold again..." Shitty hair said as I sighed.

"He needs sleep... So everyone be quiet." I said as they all nodded.

I layed his head on the desk where Icyhot had placed his jacket as a pillow. He sniffed it and smiled.

"Shochan~" He whispered out still asleep.

We all tried to hold our laughter as Icyhot blushed, I sat at my desk as Aizawa entered.

He took one sniff then a glance at Deku, he looked at me as I signaled him to be quiet, he looked at everyone who signaled him the same.

"Well then free period then cus I don't feel like whipering all day." He said slipping into his weird yellow crap.

I turned to Icyhot who stared at Deku, I looked at him and he was frowning, everyone smelled the powerful smell of distress that suddenly rushed out of him. His claws carved the desk as he woke up screaming and stood up falling back, thankfully Shitty hair was standing behind him and catched him.

"KACCHAN! WHERE'S KACCHAN!? HE'S ALIVE RIGHT!?" He screamed as I helped him up.

"Deku... I'm right here..." I said as he pulled me closer and looked me all over.

"You have no hole in your chest... And your arms are still there... Oh thank god..." He said as everyone gasped.

"Deku what the fuck!?" I said as he sighed and sat down.

He grabbed his head in his hands and started to laugh.

"I'm going insane now aren't I? I'm gonna end up crazy or dangerous to you all." He said as tears fell down his face.

"Okay that's it, we're going out now!" I said pulling Icyhot and Deku out of the class as Aizawa sighed.

"Kacchan what are you doing!?" He said following but confused.

"We're gonna spend the whole day together and change your mind, Icyhot you better help me." I said as he eagerly nodded.

We walked to our dorms and changed into casual clothes, after we regrouped, we walked to town together and made it to a small cafe.

Objective of the day? Making Deku smile and forget his pain.

-TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 34
|ARC 1 Summary| Izuku has been studying at UA for a while and being an omega hasn't been easy. Ever since he first found out he was an Omega he has b...
138K 3.1K 32
Izuku was sold by his step dad after his mom passed away from cancer, his step dad never really liked Izuku he would always hit him and call him name...
360K 9.8K 35
Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the chapters it explains why it will be both of...
297K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...