Emperor in Hell (Hazbin hotel...

By thehawkzenman66

After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with n... More

Frieza (Y/N) bio
Prologue
meeting the rulers of hell
harem
LOOK AT THE RANKINGS
meet the Hazbin crew
frieza (Y/N) vs the Doom slayer
getting to know the crew
YES ABRIDGED GOKU IS BACK
Hazbin hotel pilot + Christmas special
I NEED YA'LL'S HELP TO DECIDE
ok i have finally decided
UPDATE
wolfku's inner conflict
just a meme
a date with the hellhound
The Father of all sayain's is coming part 1
spending time with everyone and Loona
The Emperor's proposal
The real devil shows himself
The wedding(Final chapter)
Thanks for reading
Epilogue
wolfku gets kidnapped by umm who is she again?
Katie killjoy roasts the DOOMSLAYER
valentine's day (special)
wait what snow in hell?!!!
part 2 is out!!
Frieza (Y/N) has some new powers!!!

The Father of all saiyan's is coming part 2

673 2 6
By thehawkzenman66

*3rd person*

Everyone at the Hazbin hotel was prepared for Akumo's arrival and Vaggie had to tell everyone the tale of Frieza (Y/N) and after that Frieza (Y/N),Goku,Vegeta,Alastor,Lucifer,Lilith,Doomslayer,wolfku,and Charlie are waiting for Akumo's arrival.

Meanwhile with Akumo he has arrived at the null realm because apparently the grand priest is expecting Akumo's arrival.

And now the grand priest and Akumo see each other and start fighting Akumo thought he got strong enough to handle the grand priest in his base form but he just got blown away so he powers up to Legendary super sayain.

And now he just beat the grand priest with one hit(I am making him so powerful for a good reason so just keep reading) and now Akumo is holding the grand priest like this.

Akumo:"I want you to send me to the Hazbin hotel realm because I am going to kill frieza."

Grand priest:"alright but I know you won't win."

Now he just sent Akumo to the Hazbin hotel realm without a second thought.

Grand priest:"hehehe you are a fool Akumo because they are expecting you and Frieza (Y/N) will win and get so strong were even both lord zenos won't win against him."

*at the Hazbin hotel realm*

A portal opens and out comes Akumo in his legendary super sayain form and he points to the group waiting for him.(Charlie knows hes heartless and he doesn't care about anything so she's not gonna hold back.)

Akumo:"so ya'll are the ones who are waiting for me hehehe."

Frieza (Y/N):"so you are the one everyone is so afraid of hehehe hahahaha I thought you would be scary but you look like nothing but if theres one thing you should know Akumo you shouldn't always pay attention to one spot."

Akumo:"huh."

Everyone (except Akumo) went to there full power even goku goes mastered ultra instinct and they are instantly behind Akumo and he didn't have enough time to react so he got knocked to the ground and everyone went towards him and started attacking him all at once (same way vegeta did to goku black) but Akumo decided he's had enough so Akumo goes to his max full power.

Everyone was shocked so they jumped back but when they all blinked Akumo instantly knocked them all out except for Frieza (Y/N) so Frieza (Y/N) decides to fire death beams at him but Akumo keeps dodging.

Frieza (Y/N):"arrhh you pesky little fly."

Akumo got infront of Frieza (Y/N) and then he uppercuts Frieza (Y/N) in the chin (frieza (Y/N) is in his Diamond form by the way) so Frieza (Y/N) got back up on his feet and Akumo was about to attack again but Frieza (Y/N) asked him a question.

Frieza (Y/N):"tell me who is your boss?"

Akumo:"hmm well you already know hes the real Lucifer but his name is something he wants to reavel to you in person now be still so I can kill y-

Loona bites Akumo on the shoulder which shocks Frieza (Y/N).

Frieza (Y/N):"LOONA WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF HERE HE WILL KILL YOU."

Loona:"I know that but I can't just stand by and watch you die your my boyfriend."

Akumo:"hmph so you two are in a relationship well this will be fun."

Now Akumo pulls Loona off of him and punches Loona to the ground and frieza (Y/N) is really shocked.

(That face though I'm sorry but I couldn't find a better picture and I can't stop laughing at that face.)

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

Did-did he just kill my girl-girlfriend?

Alright NOW IM PISSED!

I start charging up so much I start to glow a little bit green.

Frieza (Y/N):"Akumo if there's something you should never and I mean never do it's either hit OR KILL A MAN'S GIRLFRIEND HHHHHRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA."

(Ok wtf I can't put in gif's HOW COME OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO THAT BUT I CAN'T!?)

*3rd person*

Akumo:"what is that form?"

Frieza (Y/N):"YOU MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE AKUMO BEHOLD THIS IS EMRALD FRIEZA THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!"

Frieza (Y/N) charged right at Akumo and starts to attack him with all kinds of attacks full of rage while everyone that was knocked out are now watching everything even Loona is watching.

Loona:"go get him baby."

(Everyone else is watching aswell.)

Akumo is getting pushed back even his ultra instinct can't keep up with Emrald frieza but he's decided he wants to end this with a move called planet crusher (it's the gigantic ball that broly made in the DBS broly movie) and Akumo puts all his power into that move and threw it at Frieza (Y/N) but Frieza (Y/N) isn't letting down everyone so Frieza (Y/N) uses the same move that he used on goku after goku beat Frieza (Y/N) on namek but it was so much more powerful the blast was far bigger than Akumo's attack it completely consumed the planet crusher and Akumo.

Frieza (Y/N):"YOU SHALL DIE BY MY HAND!"

(It seems Akumo just met his unmakyer if you don't understand what that line is from then you apparently you don't know about Doom Eternal.)

Akumo:"gggggrrrr DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUU."

Now Akumo is dead because of Frieza (Y/N)'s unlimited potential and now Frieza (Y/N) goes back to his golden form and turns around and walked back to all his friends and girlfriend while everyone is congratulating him and Loona just hugged and then kissed Frieza (Y/N) it seems that everyone has a good end for now because there is going to be one more enemy in the future.

*elsewhere*

???:"hmm just as expected Frieza (Y/N) does have ultimated potential just like the grand priest said but sense I'm more powerful and sense I'm the real Lucifer he won't be able to win against me but I will give them time to recover hehehe I can't wait to see you continue growing more stronger Frieza (Y/N)."

______________________________________

Welp that was the end of the Father of all saiyans but we still aren't done yet because we have our next enemy who I will reveal in the future but make sure to watch out for the next chapter which will be named "spending time with everyone and Loona" but mostly Loona though but I hope everyone is enjoying this so far now like Alastor always says STAY TOONED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 129 19
A GTA story, But a different one. It begins with 3 characters who each have different personalities and deserve a chance to make themselves better t...
43.3K 1K 24
(y/n) a normal teenager in high school was living a pretty normal life, at least until he learns that his parents sold his soul for a crap load of mo...
168K 6.8K 34
When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, through death, you would always be by each o...
333K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...