How I Met My Princess

By littlemissgotham

Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all. More

Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Date
Chapter 10: Goodbye
Chapter 11: The Mean Girl
Chapter 12: The Best Thing
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Filler
Hanging Out With 5 Seconds Of Summer
Lazy Day
Ex - Boyfriend
A/N
Welcome Back
4 Months - The Date
It's Time!!!??
Epilogue

I Miss You

24 1 2
By littlemissgotham

I finally found my inspiration for the chapter after I started a chapter on my other story. So I hope you like it, love you guys. Enjoy!

Niall's POV

So we met Luke and Michaels girlfriends today they're all over each other and I got really jealous because I miss my Megan. I wish she was here with me today but she can't because her bloody college isn't fully out yet and she has somethings to do. So I just decided to message her:

Niall: Hey Megan :) xxx

Megan: Hey Niall whats up?

Niall: I miss you :(

Megan: And why's that?

Niall: I always miss you it's just Luke and Michaels girlfriends are here and I wish you were here with me. :(

Megan: Aww Niall :) I'll see you in October and besides this is my last year of college and we can spend as much time as you want.

Niall: I know. I just wish I could hold you right now. I wish you were right beside me because then I could kiss you anytime I want. xxx

Megan: I know Niall I wish I could do all those things to but you'll be fine.

Niall: Could you visit me on tour sometime before it ends? :(

Megan: i'll try Niall but I really have to go right now I'm so sorry :( But be happy for me, okay? 

Niall: I'll try. :) Bye Megan :) xxx

Megan: Bye baby

Gosh she's the best thing to ever happen to me I really wish she was here tonight with me. "C'mon Niall get dressed we have a M&G to go to!" Harry yelled to me from his dressing room. "Okay be out in a second!" I got dressed in just a tank top and black skinny jeans I wasn't feeling into anything in particular.

....................

So we just got done with the M&G we have to finish getting ready for the concert. All the boys noticed something wasn't right with me so they all kept asking me question. I just shrugged them off not wanting to talk about it because I might cry if I do and I can't be like that today. So were one stage singing Through The Dark once that song ended the cords of Half A Heart started playing I was not ready for this in anyway.

Liam started singing:

So your friends been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you can't stop missing me

Bet my friend's been telling you

I'm not doing much better 

'Cause I'm missing half of me

Then Zayn and I can already start feeling tears well up in my eyes because this song reminds me so much of Megan and it hurts a lot.

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky 

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best

with half and arrow in my chest

I miss everything you do,

I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night

No, it doesn't even matter

'Cause we both got split in two

If you could spare an hour or so, 

We'll go for lunch down by the river

We can really talk it through

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky 

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best

with half and arrow in my chest

I miss everything you do,

I'm half a heart without you

It's getting closer and closer to my part and I don't think I'll make it through the whole thing even if I do have a few lines.

Half a heart without you,

I'm half a heart without you.

Tears were already in my eyes.

Though I try to get you out of my head

The truth is I got lost without

And since then I've been waking up to

Was the words I wanted to say but only the first line came. After that I started crying I haven't cried this hard in a long time. Louis had to finish my part I was so ashamed I went back and cried on Harry's shoulder. I just decided not to sing the rest of the song.

Only half a blue sky 

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best

with half and arrow in my chest

I miss everything you do,

I'm half a heart without you

Without you, without you, half a heart

without you

Without you, without you, I'm half a

heart without you.

Once the song was over I felt like I had to say something to them and apologize so before the band started the next song. "Sorry about that guys I just miss my girlfriend so much I really wish she could be with me right now." I was afraid someone was gonna be rude about it but they all yelled "We love you Niall!" Which made me so happy but what made me even more happy was when Harry tapped my shoulder and pointed to the side stage. What I saw was the best thing ever, Megan was standing on the side stage. I was smiling so big, "Looks my wish came true."

I ran over to her and pulled on stage with me everyone started cheering. "Kiss her, kiss her!" The whole venue was saying by now so I gave them what they wanted. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me I looked right in her eye and gave her the biggest kiss ever. After that was over she went back stage and stood there till the end of the show. 

.......................................

"Oh my god Megan I can't believe you showed up." I say to her as we are riding back to the hotel. Once we got there everyone started packing I really didn't want to leave yet that's when I got an idea. "Hey Paul can Megan and I stay here tonight. I know we're leaving but I really want some alone time tonight and I won't have that if we ride in the bus." "Sure Niall that's fine besides I understand you haven't seen her in a while. But you know I have to stay here with you guys right can't leave you here without protection from other people."

"Yeah I know. Thank You." So I head back to the hotel room I stayed in last night. "Hey Megan we're gonna stay here tonight and meet up with the boys tomorrow is that okay?" "Yes it's perfect your amazing you know that right?"

..................

"Bye guys see you tomorrow!" I say to the boys we head back into the hotel with Paul. "So what do you want to do today." Megan asked me, I already had a few ideas today. "Well Megan would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" "I would love to!" she said with a smile on her face I kiss her because I actually get to and her told her that's what I would do if she was here with me. She goes to take a shower and get dressed before our date tonight. "Now Niall you know I have to go with you two right? I can't have you both out by yourselves besides I told the boys I'd watch after you two."

"I know it's fine but can you stay in the car during our date?" "Of course I can Niall that's no problem. But if things get out of hand and there's too many people I'm gonna have to come in." "I know."

....................

So Paul rented a car for us so we didn't have to take a taxi or anything. I told Paul where to go luckily he knew his way around here. We got inside there was only a few people in there but it was still early. I went up to the hostess, "Umm hi I was wondering do you have anywhere private we could go I don't want to be noticed." "Of course I understand Mr. Horan follow me." She leads us back to the most quite place as they could get. The waitress came and took our drink order once she brought our drinks back to us we were ready to order. 

We're at Olive Garden me and Megan decided to each get soup and then a big order of pasta for us to both eat. "Thank you Niall so much." "For what?" I ask her "For being an amazing person and always being there for me." "That's all I want to do for you." I say with a big smile on my face. We were almost done eating when two girls ran up to us their mother following behind them. "I'm so sorry Niall they just saw you and wanted to meet you." "Oh it's okay don't apologize I love talking to my fans. Hey girls whats your name?" They were all giddy with excitement.

"I'm Patience," one girl said "And I'm Rachel." the other one said "We're both 13, we went to yall's concert tonight." "How was it? Do you guys enjoy it?" They just nodded their head, Rachel then walked over to Megan and whispered something in her hear. "Yes you can." Was all she said but next thing I knew they were both giving me a hug. "Can I get a picture with you?" I looked over and saw Megan smiling at me. "Can my girlfriend get in the picture with us?" They just nodded pulling Megan over with them.

We took and picture and once we were done with that Patience whispered in my hear, "Your girlfriends really pretty. I want to be as pretty as her one day." "I know she is and you girls are both already beautiful.

....................

Once that was over with we went back to the car and headed to the hotel. Megan changed into her PJ's and I just took my shirt and pants off. We both went to sleep cuddling each other once I thought she was asleep I whispered in her hear, "I love you." But before I fell asleep I heard her say, "I love you too." I went to sleep with a smile on my face and I woke up with the same smile.

AN: So that chapter happened I hope it was good, I hope it's not too long either and also my friend had to tell me it's Harry's birthday and now I feel stupid. Well Happy Birthday Harry Styles. Even though he's not gonna read this story. Well now I'm gonna go feel stupid somewhere. Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
78.6K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
4.4K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall