๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

By TiDoja

Read to find out ๐ŸŒš!! *Slow Updates* It's a short story so don't be surprised๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. More

intro..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Just read

13.

15.9K 542 381
By TiDoja

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"My head hurttttt." London dragged as she sat up holding her head.

"I know that's why I put you some Tylenol and water on the nightstand." I said while rolling up a blount.

"What happened last night?" She asked while rubbing her hand through her hair.

"Shit you got fucked up at the club then we went bout 12 rounds and I gave you some more presents." I said while shrugging just remembering the night.

Her pussy got a nigga attached.

"Man ion remember none of that shit." She said while shaking her head and laying back down.

•••••••
Here go some posts from yesterday..

❤️. 💬 ✈️
4,398,651 likes
KillerK3 happy birthday to my bestfriend, my ride or die, my down chick, my worst enemy, my baby momma allat💕. If you love her Dior her 💍. #comingsoon
View all comments..
DakidMariah not bro bro being a simp👀
Jankabitchjordan from pimp to simp I support it💞
DrugdealerAce Ian never think you'd do this😯
Londondabrat thank you baby💕 I love youu.
|KillerK3 I love you more stink❤️.
Random124 cute shit😍😍😍😍😍
Brittamtbirxh babydaddy to be.
|Londondabrat you tried it we been together literally everyday move around.
Random1456 Ain't even buy me a fo fo fo
Yohoe21 this could've been us.
|Londondabrat no it couldn't have.

••••••

❤️💬✈️
9,342,211 likes
DakidMariah I just wanna wish my best friend a great birthday she deserves the world💞.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED.

•••••••
"Poof ouch paper cut imma fuck for a hour standing up make her bend over and arch it up." She yelled as She tried to do the dance.

"You look stupid asf please stop." I said while laughing.

"Them hoes big mad you know why? Your nigga wanna fuck me." She yelled and then bent over and started twerking.

"If you tryna get fucked again just say that." I said while gripping her ass.

"About that. You nutted in me?" She asked while fixing her shorts.

"Yea twice what youngboy say? If I nut in that bitch it's gone come cause I'm fertile." I quoted with my hands up.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" She asked and she kicked my in my chest. I grabbed her by her shirt and slung her onto the bed.

"London hit me again and imma throw your stupid ass threw this glass window." I said as I roughly let her shirt go.

"You ain't gone do shit..stupid bitch." She mumbled as she scrolled on her phone.

"Anyways I'm finna go take a shower." I stated as I got up and walked in the bathroom. Moments later London walked in and hopped in the shower with me.

"Quickie?" She asked so that stupid hand shit.

"Say less." Was all I said as I picked her up and got to work.

Thought y'all was finna get a scene again SIKE ugly asses.

•••••••
|London Monaé Miller|

"I miss my kai bug." I said while poking my lip out and rubbing on Kamari.

"You'll see em tomorrow and you'll have another one in bout 9 months." He said while gripping my ass.

"Let's take a picture." I suggested as I sat on his lap.

"Ight." He replied and laid back against the headboard.

"You sexy asf you know that?" I asked his as I licked all over her face.

"London if I wanted to be licked I would've got a dog." He said as he mushed my head.

"Man I'm sick of you pushing my fucking head." I said as I jumped up and landed on his dick like the people on tiktok. He started groaning loud asf.

"London when I get up imma fuck yo stupid ass up." He said while holding his nuts.

"Ugh let's just take a nap and forgot all about this..ok? Ok." I said as I slowly made my way to my side of the bed and got in.

I grabbed his hands and laid on em.

"I'm so sorry stinka butt Ian mean to do it I really didn't I'm so sorry." I said as I kissed all over his face and neck.

"Don't start nothing you ain't gone finish." He said while biting my nose.

"Who said I was gone finish it?" I asked while smirking.

"Shit say less." Was all he said before he picked me up and fucked the shit outta me.

___________________________________

•Y'all finna be mad at meeeee💔.

•But anyways don't mind any errors you see.. you knew wtf I meant.

•Sorry for no scenes😩Ian have the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
23.6K 538 81
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them