COTTON CANDY SKIES | JIKOOK βœ”

By miniekins

Sweet football player Jeon Jeongguk has never displayed interest in any of the other teenagers at his high sc... More

[🍬] one | disclaimers
[🍬] two
[🍬] three
[🍬] four
[🍬] five
[🍬] six
[🍬] seven
[🍬] eight
[🍬] nine
[🍬] ten
[🍬] eleven
[🍬] twelve
[🍬] thirteen
[🍬] fourteen
[🍬] fifteen
[🍬] sixteen
[🍬] seventeen
[🍬] eighteen
[🍬] Nineteen
[🍬] Twenty
[🍬] Twenty-one
[🍬] Twenty-two
[🍬] Twenty-three
[🍬] Twenty-four
[🍬] Twenty-five
[🍬] Twenty-six
[🍬] Twenty-seven
[🍬] Twenty-nine
[🍬] Thirty
[🍬] Thirty-one
[🍬] Thirty-two
[🍬] Thirty-three
[🍬] Thirty-four
[🍬] Thirty-five
[🍬] Thirty-six [FINALE]

[🍬] Twenty-eight

9.1K 458 751
By miniekins

(A/N): ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's the weekend and yet Jeongguk is just as stressed as he usually is when it comes to football games, for example. However today is very different and in fact much more important than any championship game.

He's taking Jimin on a date.

Jeongguk still has difficulty processing it while standing in front of his body length mirror. While he's busy scrutinizing every inch of his outfit heavily, much like the night of the party, he misses a gentle knock on his door and the entrance of his mother following in suit.

His eyebrows are furrowed and his bottom lip is jutted out to the extreme. However it isn't a dress shirt he battles with this time because he told Jimin to wear something simple. It's his hair and all of it's stubborn sprigs.

"Koo bear." His mother walks to his side and places her hands on his shoulders. She twists him around and he moves on her whim with obedience. "You've had all day to fix this. Why wait last second?" she humours.

Jeongguk blinks at her. "I've been trying to fix it all day. My hair must know I'm going on a date. Rude."

Myung-hee laughs. "I remember you being in the exact same position earlier in the year. Were you trying to impress Jimin? Ah, if only I knew back then," she recalls.

Jeongguk hums in thought. Looking back on that embarrassing moment, if anyone had told him he'd actually made it somewhere with Jimin, he wouldn't have believed it. And even now he still finds it hard to believe. Despite his clumsy, bashful nature, he managed to beat the odds.

"Are you picking him up?" Myung-hee asks while she fixes the last piece of hair on Jeongguk's head.

The boy nods. "I am. I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous. Jimin is sweet. He'll appreciate anything you do for him, right? He doesn't seem so hard to please. That's good, Jeongguk." His mother finally pulls her hands back, smiling at her son.

"You think so?" Jeongguk asks with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

Myung-hee nods her head. "I really do. Now you better get going otherwise you're going to be late. I won't be home for the night if that means anything to you."

The look of digust on Jeongguk's face is unparalleled while he watches his mother's eyebrows do the worm in unison.

"What? Don't look at me like that. It's not like you guys haven't done it in the house already." Myung-hee raises a brow.

Jeongguk blushes at this, looking toward the floor. There's not much he can say in defense to that. And his mother just laughs, pinching his cheek in adoration.

"Momma." Jeongguk frowns, pushing her hand away. He smoothes his palm over the irritated section on his face but not without pouting.

"Okay, sorry. I'll let you go now. Make sure you drive safely." Myung-hee leans in, wrapping her arms around Jeongguk.

The boy hums. "I always do."

"Good," she says after pulling away, moving some of Jeongguk's hair out of his brown eyes, tucking it behind his ear.

Jeongguk eventually finalizes all that needs to be done. He finishes packing some necessities into the back of his car and shortly he's on the road, driving to Jimin's place. As soon as he pulls up in front of it, he sends the blond a text and he is soon found leaving the front door, walking down the driveway.

The second Jimin climbs into the passenger seat, Jeongguk is rendered speechless. The blond looks absolutely stunning, much like he always does, but there's just something so entirely different about him. Something Jeongguk isn't given enough time to discern.

"You look dashing, Bun," Jimin projects softly.

Jeongguk swipes his tongue over his lips. He looks down at his clothes, fingers fiddling with the hem of his hoodie. "Oh this, I... I didn't really try," he replies.

A very small squeak fills the car. Jeongguk peers to his right and Jimin's cheeks are pink. The brunette breaks into an enamored smile. His laugh will never not be the most precious sound on earth.

Eventually they begin the drive and Jeongguk gives Jimin music control because the boy has no idea where they're going or what exactly Jeongguk has planned. However they reach a familiar path and Jimin perks up, turning the music off as soon as he notices.

The car rolls to a stop and Jeongguk puts it in park. It's the same place they went to that one night after they skipped school. By the river, in silence and draped by solace.

"What are we doing here, Ggukie?" Jimin questions softly.

"I'll show you." Jeongguk climbs out of the car and Jimin follows behind him. He reaches into the back, pulling out a picnic basket and a large, fluffy blanket. He finds a spot close to the car and where their vision of the stars won't be obstructed. As soon as he locates a perfect area, he places the blanket down as well as the picnic basket.

"You can sit first," Jeongguk insists and the way his two front teeth come out to press against his bottom lip nearly has Jimin melting on the spot. He takes a seat on the blanket and Jeongguk sits beside him.

The soft susurration of leaves blowing amidst the faint breeze is the perfect white noise. In the distance, the water moves in cohesion against the rocks, tremulous however without bother. The stars are glimmering in expanse over the night sky. And yet Jeongguk finds himself trained on one thing only.

Jimin's blond hair writhes just before his eyes. He moves the wispy strands behind his ears. His eyes wane in admiration and as they do so, they resemble the moon hanging in the sky. His smile is very soft, barely lifted at the edges and yet somehow, Jeongguk can tell that he's happy. There is a light layer of makeup on his face, a peach-like shade left to map out his charming monolids. His jumper matches and his skirt is white as well as his sneakers. He just looks to be the epitome of soft and Jeongguk wants nothing more than to have him in his hands.

"Something on your mind?" Jeongguk is pulled from his state of admiration. He blinks at Jimin.

"No, um... it's just that... we came here to look at the stars, but in fact I just can't seem to stop staring at you instead," Jeongguk replies while he reaches into the picnic basket.

Jimin watches the action closely. Jeongguk pulls out a sliced strawberry and places it on his tongue. The visible shade of his blush is discernible through the darkening sky and he giggles quietly.

Jeongguk's eyes grow. "What?" he questions with the fruit pressing against the inside of his cheek.

"The stars are much prettier than I am, Bun." Jimin lays down on his back, staring up at the sky.

Jeongguk frowns. "You're the brightest star in my galaxy, Jimin. And the prettiest one. Do you realize I would stare at you all night rather than the stars?"

Jimin doesn't really say anything but he looks at Jeongguk. He tugs the boy down next to him gently and lays his head on his chest. His arm winds around his middle. This is where he feels warm.

"It doesn't matter how many people watch the stars at night. If I was in that sky right now, I would always look for your face, Bun. Always." Jimin cranks his neck to look up at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk can't quite explain it. Just how perfect Jimin really is. He leans down slowly and connects their lips in a soft kiss. Jimin's move pedanticly against his own. He keens for more as the breeze whispers through their hair, their clothes, encouraging for more.

Jimin is moving over top of him, far from disconnecting the kiss. He's straddling Jeongguk's thighs and weaving his small fingers through the brunette's hair. There's a tug on his skirt and that's when he finally pulls away.

And in this moment, while Jeongguk is looking at Jimin, there are literal stars twinkling in the brunette's eyes. Jimin is panting softly with crimson colored lips and flushed cheeks. His small fingers come to wind around the collar of Jeongguk's hoodie. He's leaning back down to kiss him however the brunette is much swifter and soon their positions are swapped.

Jimin is now laying against the blanket. His blond hair is splayed out perfectly against the black duvet. One of his legs are bent, knee in the air and thighs parted. Jeongguk is positioned in between them, looking down at Jimin through the waves draping his refined face. The football player looks just as stunning as he always does. But there's something different about the look in his eyes. It's almost indecipherable yet the curiosities of the blond are sated the moment a hand moves beneath his jumper, settling against the warmth of his waist.

A dainty gasp leaves Jimin's mouth as the pads of Jeongguk's fingers wander his side like a feather. It's so light against his skin and while his lips are parted, the football player pushes a raspberry between his lips.

Jeongguk is mustering every ounce of courage within his body. He wants Jimin to know that he's capable of taking care of him. That he's capable of taking charge. And so it's with this in mind that he leans down, swiping his tongue over Jimin's full bottom lip, licking away the remnants of sweet raspberry. Jimin whimpers quietly, body stuttering against the blanket.

Jimin sweeps his hands over the sides of Jeongguk's neck, weaving his fingers over his nape. He finishes chewing the raspberry softly while staring into Jeongguk's eyes, blushing.

"How can I eat anything out of the picnic basket when you look like this?" Jeongguk asks honestly.

Jimin's lips tilt into a smile. He tugs Jeongguk down until the boy's ear is level with his mouth. "Because I'm tastier," he whispers.

It almost hurts, how roughly Jeongguk swallows down. One of his hands move to the outermost of Jimin's thigh and his fingers tease the hem of white skirt. He's determined, however that doesn't mean he's any less nervous. And so Jimin brings Jeongguk's hand over his thigh until it's flattened along the inside, close to his bulge.

"You wanna make love to me tonight, right Bun?" Jimin whispers against the shell of Jeongguk's ear, nipping gingerly at his lobe.

And Jeongguk nods his head. He doesn't give it a thought. Because this is truly what he wants. But even so, his desires can never outweigh Jimin's comfort. He pulls back and finds himself drowning in the blond's pretty eyes once more.

"Only if you'll let me, baby," Jeongguk braves.

Jimin hums. "Of course I will."

Jeongguk nods his head, falling back down against the blanket. Jimin cuddles into his side and for another fifteen minutes, they snack while watching the stars.

-

Just as Myung-hee had stated, the house is empty. Jeongguk leads Jimin to the couch and the blond sits with compliance, watching as the brunette crouches down in front of him.

"Can you wait here for a minute? I just need to run upstairs quickly before I bring you with me," Jeongguk requests.

Jimin giggles. "Of course I can wait. Do what you need to do."

Jeongguk nods his head, hair falling into his eyes mid motion. He brushes the strands back and exhales quietly, running upstairs.

Jimin watches the brunette's figure wander upstairs. He nearly slips which for a moment has the smaller boy worried. But a strangled, "I'm okay!" has him easing into the couch, smiling endearingly.

Soon Jeongguk is walking back downstairs and the first thing Jimin seems to notice is the black blindfold hanging between his fingers. Their eyes meet and the brunette blushes.

"It's not what you think, at least not tonight, I just... I have a surprise," Jeongguk rambles.

Jimin stands from the couch and walks up to Jeongguk, standing in front of him. He rises on his tip toes to press a dainty kiss on his lips. The football player's relaxed exhale reaches his mouth the moment he pulls away.

"You don't have to be nervous, Bun. Wanna put it on me?" Jimin twists where he stands.

Jeongguk swipes his tongue over his lips. He aligns the black linen with Jimin's eyes, securing it at the back of his head. He turns the blond around and runs his fingers down his arm, connecting their hands.

"Follow me," Jeongguk murmurs.

Jimin's small feet pad behind Jeongguk's as he's lead up the stairs. He stumbles a few times until the brunette's hand snakes around his waist, pulling him in close.

They walk through the bedroom door and Jeongguk closes it behind them. His breaths come out in pinched huffs. He's still nervous. He wants everything to be perfect.

Jeongguk then slowly undoes the blindfold around Jimin's eyes. He pulls it away from his face and holds it in his fingers for the moment, waiting anxiously for a response.

Lit candles laden the bedroom, a handful placed in each corner strategically. There are red flower petals sprinkled over the duvet, some splayed along the floor. The space falls into a state of silence. Jimin isn't saying anything, isn't doing anything. Jeongguk is ready to call the whole thing off but the blond turns around to look at him.

And he has tears in his eyes, breaking free to line the flushed skin of his cheeks.

"...You did all of this for me?" Jimin asks quietly.

Jeongguk rubs his nape. "Is it too much? It's probably really cheesy, right?"

"It isn't." Jimin nuzzles his face within the crook of Jeongguk's neck, pulling him close. "How do you wanna do this, Bun?"

It may seem silly, but Jeongguk has thought the whole thing through. But he won't tell Jimin that.

He'll show him.

Jimin releases a small squeak as the back of his thighs are cradled and he's lifted into the air, wrapping his legs around Jeongguk's waist. He giggles against the brunette's lips, holding on tight.

Jeongguk smiles softly and nuzzles their noses. He lines Jimin up with the bed and places him down gently. His sweet body is framed perfectly within the crimson rose petals. It's perfect. They stare into each other's eyes, wander the careful sentiments of longing and covet. He will never get tired of being close to Jimin.

The blond bites gently on his bottom lip. His hands leave Jeongguk's shoulders to swim beneath the fabric of his top, fingers moving over his hot skin. "You surprised me, Bun... but I also have a surprise for you underneath my skirt."

Jeongguk's mouth dries up by such simple words. He glances down to find that Jimin's skirt is ridden up yet not enough to reveal what's beneath. He peers up at the blond through lidded eyes and in silent response, he's given the nod of a head.

Jeongguk peers back down at Jimin's skirt. His fingers run over the cotton as if it's fine treasure. A small piece of it slips within his grasp and the brunette lifts the skirt to find a pair of baby blue, lace panties adorning the white consistency of Jimin's skin. His hands travel over the intricate pattern hollowing the blond's hip. He's met with a whine.

"For me?" Jeongguk mumbles while he looks up through his lashes.

"F-for you," Jimin replies.

Jeongguk peers back down while he continues to smooth his fingers along the fabric of Jimin's panties. He's leaning down now, face hovering just before the blond's growing length. He swallows in anticipation, mouthing at the boy's outline.

Jimin writhes at this, whining ever so softly in response to Jeongguk's shallow movements. His hips are rutting faintly into the brunette's chin.

Jeongguk finally reaches for the waistband of Jimin's skirt. He eases it down his waist, over his legs and drops it carefully against the floor. He moves his palms over the boy's thighs once again in some kind of hypnosis. He has seen Jimin like this before, half bare. And yet he's still eager.

Impatient whimpers filter through the air, into Jeongguk's ears. He finds Jimin fiddling with his jumper. His lips are tailored into the most childish pout while he fights against his top, eager to get it off of his body. Jeongguk is quick to help him, lifting it over his head. After he drops it to the floor, he feathers his fingers through Jimin's blond hair, fixing the pieces that have been rustled out of place.

After this, Jeongguk leans back for a moment, sitting against his heels. He's admiring every given inch of Jimin's bare body. His skin is so smooth like velvet and his nipples perk at the chill. His back is slightly risen into air while he tries to sate the heat between his thighs, yet Jeongguk's knees are in the way. His thumb is eased between his lips and he sinks his teeth down against it, sucking softly. He's almost the prettiest when he's needy like this, Jeongguk finds.

"Wow," the brunette utters, breathless.

Jimin nudges his leg against Jeongguk's side. "H-hurry, Bun. Please..."

Jeongguk smirks. He pulls his shirt off of his body and leans down, running his lips chastely over Jimin's chest. He circles his nipples before striking them with his tongue. Breathy moans hit the crown of Jeongguk's head. While he's doing this, he slowly trails his hand down Jimin's stomach, beneath his panties. His fingers move against his shaft in a simple movement, up and down.

"J-Jeongguk, please... I need you inside of me now," Jimin moans daintily while his head tilts back and his eyes roll.

Jeongguk hums against Jimin's nipple, lifting his head. He removes his hand from beneath the blond's panties, admiring the flushed look of arousal brushed over every beautiful aspect of Jimin's face. Seeing him like this has courage spiraling from within Jeongguk's core to his hands, to his mouth. Courage that he never really knew existed.

"I want you to feel really good tonight..." Jeongguk mutters while he fiddles with the button of his jeans. Although there lies zero ounce of innocence behind his words, they're laced securely with promise.

"You'll make me feel so good, Bun," Jimin eggs on, watching while Jeongguk removes his jeans.

Jeongguk is back over top of Jimin, pressing their bodies close. He's rutting into the blond's still yet covered, hard cock while he kisses him passionately, sucking on his lips. Jimin mewls, winding his fingers through Jeongguk's hair. He's pulling on the brown strands with an eagerness that seems impossible to placate.

While their kiss continues on, Jeongguk moves his hand down Jimin's side until he reaches his small waist. He hooks his fingers on his panties and while he's grinding down into the blond's pelvis, he manages to tug them down to his mid thighs.

Jeongguk just can't seem to get enough of Jimin but he parts so that he can pull the boy's panties off completely. And the blond doesn't hide himself. He allows Jeongguk to see all of him, just like he's promised so many times before. And it's such a prepossessing sight to behold.

The air thickens and boils over. Jeongguk nibbles on his lower lip while he removes his own pair of boxers. He drops them to the side and rather than shying away like he's always used to, he gets drunk off of the way Jimin is looking his body up and down. Like he's the finest piece of art he's ever seen. And it has him silently begging for more.

Jeongguk reaches into the side drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube and condom, left there from the last time they made love. He places them next to the pillow for now and leans back into Jimin's body, pressing their naked bodies together. Their cocks brush with each undulating motion. They're hardly kissing at this point. Their red lips and white teeth collide as their hot exchanges of breath intermingle. It's the perfect, sinful symphony.

"I'm ready for you, Bun," Jimin pants against his lips.

Jeongguk hums and pulls away slowly. His gaze wanders to the condom and lube. He drizzles a good amount on his fingers first. Jimin is watching every movement, from the moment of application to the descending of Jeongguk's hand, disappearing just behind his pelvis.

Jimin's gasp is sweet and breathy as two fingers move in a circular motion against his rim. His fingers dip in the blanket and curl as Jeongguk pushes both digits inside of him slowly until the point they're fully sheathed. He starts to rock them in and out of him slowly, paying close attention to every tame twitch his face gives off.

"Ah, Gguk... feels so good," Jimin breathes out.

Jeongguk moves quicker at this. Jimin's dainty mewls are so encouraging. They drive him to sink deeper inside of him. To scissor against his walls. To curl at the perfect angle.

"N-not yet, Gguk." Jeongguk immediately eases both fingers out of Jimin at this. He's peering after the blond who already appears to be fucked out.

Jimin bends his arm back to brush his fingers over the condom. Jeongguk's gaze follows and he catches on, reaching for the condom as well as the lube.

"Are you sure, my sweet boy?" Jeongguk asks.

Jimin whines, nods his head.

The crackling sound of a wrapper being opened fills the air. Jeongguk rolls the condom over his length and lubes himself up. His eyes land on Jimin once more who is struggling to keep still on the bed. It appears as though he's swimming in the rose petals. The soft blush trickles against his cheekbones and over the bridge of his nose.

"Tell me if you need me to stop." Jeongguk hovers back over top of Jimin and aligns his cock with the blond's hole. His tip prods the entrance at first and all he does for now is push the head inside of him. He watches Jimin's face closely and as he's given his nod of approval, he pushes in deeper.

Jimin winces. He sucks in a sharp intake of breath, biting down incredibly hard on his bottom lip.

Jeongguk frets. "Jimin, I'm hurting you--"

"You aren't." Jimin smoothes his thumb over Jeongguk's cherry red cheek. "You can move. I promise."

And he listens. Jeongguk begins to rock his hips smoothly and Jimin's legs wraps around his waist. He grunts heavily at the feeling himself and the blond breathes faintly as he proceeds to adjust to the size as well as blooming pleasure.

Jeongguk leans over Jimin's body, eclipsing his small stature. While he ruts into Jimin's hole, he moves in to kiss the blond's pink lips. Jimin's hands move up and down his back. His nails dig into his skin softly as the bed begins to rock.

Jimin's mouth parts as an invitation and Jeongguk takes this without thought, dipping his tongue in between the blond's lip to caresses his own. Their bodies line with sinbound rapture, sweat cresting their skin. Jeongguk begins to pick up his pace and as he does so, the pressure not only on his back but against his waist tightens.

The candle lights glow against their skin as the temperature rises. Jimin whines hotly against Jeongguk's lips, unintentionally digging deeper into his skin. It's with each thrust that the brunette sinks down even deeper, hitting him just exactly where he needs it.

Jeongguk's rutting hips begin to slow and their kiss veers into a sloppy state. The brunette's muscles tense as his energy begins to give way. In these last moments, Jimin sounds so pretty beneath him. His voice and his moans are soft and yet partially broken. His sweet, snowy skin is damp and as are the strands of hair sticking to his forehead.

"Gguk, I'm...please," Jimin whines.

"Go ahead baby." Jeongguk mouths against the boy's lips.

It's with the most delicate symphony of whines and moans that Jimin releases against Jeongguk's stomach. The latter still chases after his high for a moment, sinking himself in and out of the blond. With his last thrust, a heavy grunt tumbles from his mouth as he spills into his condom and falls gently next to Jimin.

They're both panting heavily into the air, bodies hot and sticky. Jeongguk rises for a moment and peers down at Jimin's exhausted state. His eyes are lidded and his lips are swollen red, just as pretty as the rose petals around him.

Jeongguk quickly runs to the bathroom and disposes of his condom. He starts the bath water and returns to the bedroom, smiling softly as Jimin is trying to snuggle into the blankets.

"Let me clean you up, baby." Jeongguk scoops the blond bridal style and carries him into the bathroom.

Jimin is placed into the bath first, sinking within the cherry blossom bubbles. Jeongguk sneaks in behind him and maneuvers the boy back until he's resting against his chest.

"Did I hurt you?" Jeongguk whispers.

Jimin shakes his head lazily. "You could never hurt me."

Jeongguk sighs in relief. He runs his fingers through Jimin's hair, hands tentatively running up and down his arm. "Can I ask you something."

"Of course you can." Jimin peers up, soft blush on his cheeks.

Suddenly, Jeongguk begins to feel nervous once again. Jimin is looking at him like this, in such a way that makes him feel as though this is all a dream. How could he have possibly ended up with somebody as precious as this in his arms?

"You okay?" Jimin moves his hand up to brush Jeongguk's lips. The brunette nods his head, sighing quietly.

"Okay, uh... I feel like it's been long enough. Um, you see... I don't really know how to phrase this. But Jimin, well... I really, really like you." Jeongguk's face is beet red at this point.

"I like you, too." Jimin's expression is soft, yet he isn't smiling. And in fact the look on his face is one of apprehension. "What's going on?"

Jeongguk realizes that he needs to spit it out, otherwise he has no idea when he'll find the courage again. He tucks some of Jimin's hair behind his ear, staring at him longingly.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jimin?"

Jimin's smile grows at an unparalleled pace. He turns just enough that he can wrap his arms around Jeongguk and pull him in close. He basically smashes their lips together, squishing the brunette's cheeks.

As soon as he pulls away, Jeongguk looks winded. "I'd love to be your boyfriend, Bun," he replies.

Jeongguk sighs in relief. Jimin lands against his chest once again, sinking further into his body. It's perfect just like this. There's this silence that has befallen them, but it's comforting. Neither of them are pressured to talk. And before Jeongguk knows it, the softest of breaths and snores are rippling into his ear like the smoothest river.

"...I'm so lucky." Jeongguk smiles.

(A/N): Hope this was okay! For some reason not feeling as confident about this chapter. But that's just me. 😭 And why do my hashtags for this story keep vanishing? Wattpad hates me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 13.6K 101
when jungkook fell for his best friend.. jimin is captain of the football team and his girlfriend is cheer Captain, both good looking, very rich and...
29.6K 1.2K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...
209 28 2
Taekookau: where Taehyung, the ace of SNU's basketball team, had been doing a good job of disguising the fact that he's gay, until their team's new r...
423K 13.7K 46
Your family is moving from the USA to Seoul for a change. The adventures start the first day of school when you meet your new best friend and a group...