The Mafia's Daughter And Her...

By jess_jess13

This story is about the Mafia's daughter(Jess) and her new bodygaurd. She ends up developing feelings for him... More

Jess getting ready to meet bodyguard
Jess meets her bodyguard
Things get a bit awkward
Tyler speaks
The bodyguard gets freaky
Steamy kitchen (part1)
Steamy kitchen (part2)
Steamy kitchen (part3)
Ideas
STEAMY SHOWER (pt1)
STEAMY SHOWER(pt2)
STEAMY SHOWER (pt3)
Late night fun
Getting caught (pt 1)
Getting Caught (pt 2)
Sorry about the wait

The tease

27.3K 194 14
By jess_jess13

Tyler pulled me by my legs dragging down my bed. My bra was on show which I think turned him on. He grabbed handcuffs from his pockets and tied me to my bed. I began to heavily breathe as he ran his fingers through my hair down between my breast. I told him "fuck me" and he bite his lip. His hand slowly slid down to my underwear line and I let out a little moan.

He whispered in my ear "you naughty girl". And I bite my lip, I was so turned on that I was dripping on my bed and Tyler saw it. He told me "next time, don't mess about with me" as he leaves my room closing the door. I am so mad he just turned me on and walked out. After 15 minutes of shouting I finally gave up and I was so tired I fell asleep. Until...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 95.1K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
853K 71.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...