Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

VII

189K 7.2K 2.8K
By swaeg001

At night, Jimin was talking with Mrs. Jeon secretely. They are under the same roof but being careful just to complete their secret mission of making Jungkook and y/n fall for each other.

Jimin was talking about the incident he was witnessed since Mrs. jeon is so friendly....he didn't felt shy about explaining how he saw them close to each other.

(ON THE CALL)

"Yes aunt I saw them so close" jimin whispered excitedly.

"Trust me" he said again with excitement and Mrs. jeon excitedly gasped at his words through the phone.

And then she asked something making Jimin drop his excitement on the dustbin.

"Sadly No.....I think they were about to kiss....but I just unintentionally--" jimin stopped in his mid-sentence when he heard her yell in disappointment with a whisper.

"Sorry Aunt" jimin apologize with a pout. Then, being sweet..Mrs. jeon forgive him.

"Yes.....I promise it will not happen again......I also want that to happen--" jimin was cut by a sudden thud on his door and cut the call immediately after watching who just barged in.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook asked jimin.

"B-bro!......you are here?" jimin asked with a nervous tone acting as if he was just scrolling through his phone.

"I wanted to talk with you about the Pink Panther gang" jungkook asked with a worried tone after sitting on the couch infront of jimin.

"Oh...The one Kim namjoon and his boyfriend Kim seokjin is handling?" jimin asked with a questioning look.

Jungkook nodded in reply.

"This couple Kim mailed me about a meeting" Jimin said.

"They want an agreement. Do you want me to go back to seoul?" Jimin asked him with a confusion.

"Hmm....take extra Bodyguards with you" Jungkook said giving him the file he was working.

"Good news for you, on the last mission we bought two of them, remember? They confessed that they were taking preparation to attack on Uncle Jeon and Park.

And they were sent by Mr. Lee and his bastard son. Fun fact: They still don't know that their dogs are already killed by us" Jimin said with a chuckle.

"I knew it...... BTW I wanted to go with you Seoul too but.......Since I'm here dad want's me to handle the uncompleted project with Mr. Min" jungkook said with annoy.

"I know jungkook...So...Goodnight Bro" Jimin bid goodbye before call their private jet pilot to bring him back to seoul immediately.

[Next Morning]

Jungkook got ready to went to the most annoying thing, that means, meeting with some old people arguing with them.

Mr. Jeon was also invited to this meeting, but he suddenly felt sick and jungkook had to go alone.

Moreover, Mr. jeon doesn't want to be a clown infront of all the other CEO's because of his disrespectful and stubborn son.

Last night he had a fight with his dad. And that's because of that stupid project.

Jungkook has a different idea for that and Mr. Jeon just kept opposing him. So he was kinda annoyed about that.

Cursing under his breath he signalled some bodyguards to hop into the van and opened the car door.

"Jungkook-shi, jungkook-shi....." jungkook halt in his way when he heard a sweet voice calling him.

"What!?" he asked you harshly.

'Wait! Did she just call me Jungkook-shi? Improving! I see' jungkook thought secretly smirking.

"Uh- are.....are you going to office?" you asked with nervousness.

"Hmm.... Why?" he asked you with a frown.

"Uh.... I-I....uh" you weren't mentally prepared to say anything since mrs. jeon forced you.

"kookie.....If you are going to Min Corporation, can you please drop her to the Busan High?"

Mrs. jeon told his son while jungkook just rubbed his forehead due to irritation.

"Mom it's a business meeting... Do you want me to be late?" he said with a harsh tone but mrs. jeon doesn't give a shit.

"Since you are going to cross that road....That's my order....I hope you won't make me repeat" she said before wishing luck for both of you.

"Ugh...." he groaned before letting you sit on the passenger seat and shut the door with a loud thud making you flinch.

The ride was silent and awkward, you kinda feel bad for disturbing him like that. But you just can't ignore mrs. jeon's request since she is so kind unlike him.

All the time you were facing the window. You steal a glance at him and decided to break the silence.

"I'm s-sorry.... Because of m-me you have to be late" you said nervously.

"Since I'm helping you do me a favour....just stay quiet" he said harshly causing you immediately went back to where you were...watching the view of outside.

"So, today is your graduation?" jungkook suddenly asked you.

You just nodded as 'Yes'.

"I don't like when someone ignores my question" he said with gritting teeth.

"Uh- Yes" you said not looking at him, he kinda felt sad for your behaviour. It's really new to him.

He wanted you to look at him while talking and watching his driving, but his ego is something else.

"Best of luck" he again said suddenly making you shocked.

"Huh! T-thank you" you were shocked since Jeon freaking Jungkook wished you luck.

"Nervous.... Are you a dumb student?" he asked you again when he noticed you sweating under the aircon on his Bugatti.

You shook your head kept your eye on your finger.

"Then what is it?"he asked you making you a bit shocked since he never talked something like that.

Even if he is asking you some unimportant question a professional cold expression never left his face.

"It's j-just....y-you" you said nervously and immediately regret when you saw him pressing the brake suddenly making you gasp.

"So you are nervous because of me?" you saw him looking at you intimately.

You noticed that you are infront of your College. He noticed you struggling with your seat belt, he leaned in making you froze.

He helped you quietly, and you didn't wait for him to back away before that you run out of his car.

"Jungkook-shi!" you called his name before he could start the engine. He halt at his place but stayed still not looking at you.

"B-best of luck........I h-hope you will get this project" you said softly and noticed him looking at you.

"Thank you" he said before start the engine. And you didn't waste any more time to run inside.

Jungkook called two of his bodyguard with Bluetooth.

"Nick and Steve......stay here......Keep eye on her till the function is over" he ordered them.

"Ok boss" Both of them said in a unison and jungkook saw them jumping out from the van with the mirror.

[At Min Corp.]

After a long ass meeting jungkook just stepped out from the meeting room with a huge smile on his face. The meeting ended so smoothly, and he did the best.

He never imagined a simple idea he just thought a while ago when he was driving the car will turn out the best decision.

Since the last three years Mr. jeon and jungkook along with Mr. park was collecting all the idea but none of them were suitable.

Even he did fight with his dad last night about that. Well, he didn't know why he didn't choose any of his old ideas and just chose a random idea which just came in his mind while driving with you~~

Ow...did I forget to tell you that he can't stop thinking about you through the whole meeting and was smiling like an idiot.

Even his boredom is gone. He isn't believing himself that for the first time he will handle something with politeness.

He was about to leave the Min Corp. But halt in his place when he noticed Mr. Min is waiting for someone in the hallway with a huge smile along with his secretary.

"So, Mr. Jungkook. Its pleasure that we are working together" Mr. Min said exaggerating his hand infront of jungkook.

"Indeed" jungkook shook his hand with politeness.

The mid aged man touched by jungkook's gentle behaviour....Little did he know who actually Jeon jungkook is.

"I actually wanted to discuss with Mr. Jeon once before starting" he said to jungkook.

"Oh, I'm sure dad will be glad" jungkook explained to him why his dad nor his personal assistant Mr. park couldn't make it to come here.

"So, Mr. jungkook.....Have a good day" he said patting his shoulder with so much care.

"Same here" jungkook said before leaving the Min Corp. building while the old man just stared at the young jeon's figure with so much adores.

"Perfect guy for my princess" the mid aged man said while still observing Jungkook.

Can you guess what is coming for jungkook? 😏When he just started gaining a tiny amount of feelings for you😬

Stay Safe and keep supporting me😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
189K 5.4K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
165K 11.9K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
199K 7.1K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...