Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

By HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... More

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.
chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls
chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
Chapter 14:Time for the league.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love

1.5K 39 14
By HarshaJirou

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

********************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

we see that our gang has just arrived in celadon city after a hour and a half drive , izuku drove straight to the nearby restaurant since all of them were very hungry. They soon found a restaurant right next to the pokemon center. Izuu parked at the car at the pokemon center parking area and got out along with momo , jirou , ria and gardi who got out her pokeball halfway through the journey to celadon city.

The gang walked into the restaurant and were greeted by a waiter who said " hello , welcome to author restaurant , i assume you need a table for 5?". izuku smiled and replied " yes please.". The waiter bowed and took the gang to a table big enough for all 5 of them and said " please ring the bell whenever you guys are ready to order food" and left. the gang settled down and looked through the menu and ordered their food.

IZUKU'S pov.

After 15 minutes , we got our order and immediately dug into the food and payed out bill and left to go to the celadon gym . i returned gardi and the rest of us resumed walking towards the gym, while walking i noticed the pleasant smell in the air by my aura enhanced smelling but paid no mind to it as we kept walking towards celadon gym.

After 10 min, i am finally in front of the celadon gym along with my lover and i pushed open the door and we were immediately hit by a wave of the best smelling perfume i ever smelled . Momo and jirou immediately ran inside while ria said to me " erika is famous for researching these perfumes , even i wanna buy some ." .

 I smiled and said " sure, go ahead". Ria then smiled and went over to momo and jirou who are testing a few perfumes. A few shopkeepers were helping them while i went to one and asked " excuse me ma'am, may i know where i can fine miss erika to challenge her to a pokemon battle."with a gentle smile .

The shop lady then said " pls wait for a few minutes, i will call miss erika here" and she left for the stairs and i went towards jirou who looks troubled between choosing 2 different perfumes. I put my head on her shoulder surprising her a bit and said " why not let me choose love , i have a great sense of smell".

she smiled and showed me the 2 different coloured perfume bottles, one was black and the other one was dark violet. i took a sniff of them both and made a decision of which would be better on kyoka and i came to a decision and said " the dark violet one suits you better kyoka." , she smiled and went to the cashier with ria and momo to pay for the perfume.

After the girls purchased their perfumes, we all sat down at the chairs and waited for erika to arrive here, after a while i saw erika coming down with the same shopkeeper whom i asked for a audience with erika . I then went towards her and extended my arm saying " hello miss erika , i am izuku and i am here to challenge you to a gym battle for the celadon gym badge" , she shook my hand and said " i will accept your challenge , let's head to the battlefield". 

We arrived at the battle firlas surrounded by trees, flowers, grass and a open sky for grass types to absorb solar energy for certain attacks. Erika and i proceeded towards our battle stations and the referee came in the middle and announced " THIS IS A 2 VS 2 GYM BATTLE BETWEEN ERIKA THE CELADON CITY GYM LEADER AND IZUKU THE CHALLENGER , THE CHALLENGER IS ALLOWED TO SUBSTITUTE HIS POKEMON" she then looks towards the both of us and said " TRAINERS , BRING OUT YOUR FIRST POKEMON". 

I took a pokeball and enlarged it and threw it while saying "  its battle time , combusken!", my combusken came out as ready as ever for a battle. erika had a look of confusion for a moment but it quickly went away as she pulled out a pokeball , enlarged it and threw it saying " come on out vileplume " , out came a vileplume looking like-

the referee said " LET THE BATTLE BEGIN". erika commanded ," vileplume use sleep powder" , out of the hole on the top of itself came a silver sparkly gas spreading quickly , i immediately ordered " use flamethrower to tear through the sleep powder.". combusken released a powerful flamethrower which didn't allow the sleep powder to spread but vileplume seems to have dodged the flame thrower, erika commanded " use solar beam , vileplume". i knew it would take time to charge the attack so i ordered " combusken , use dig"[ i searched pokedex and it turns out that combusken can learn dig through TM or training].  combusken immediately dug into the ground avoiding vileplume's solar beam and i commanded " use fire punch combusken" . Combusken shot out the ground behind vileplume and gave it a full -powered fire punch effectively knocking out vileplume.

After seeing the swirls around vileplume's eyes , the referee announced " the gym leader's vileplume has been defeated so this round goes to izuku and combusken" . i saw erika congratulating her pokemon and returning it while combusken came towards me and gave me a high-five which i returned with same enthusiasm. The referee then announced " may the gym leader release her final pokemon " . erike then grabbed a pokeball and enlarged it and threw it while saying " come on out victreebel.". 

Erika ordered the first move " victreebel , use vine whip.", victreebel immediately shot out 2 vines and hit combusken with it . i commented," not bad , victreebel is pretty fast.". i shouted " combusken use quick attack to get close and hit it with sky uppercuts.", combusken immediately closed the distance between itself and victreebel and hit it 2 times with a powerful sky uppercuts , erika asked " are you okay victreebel", victreebel nodded but a bit weakelly and exhausted . Erika commended " victreebel use razor leaf", i smirked and said " combusken burn the razor leaf and victreebel with a flamethrower". combusken's flame thrower has easily gotten rid of razor leaf and hit victreebel dead on , victreebel fell down with swirls in its eyes. 

The referee took a look and announced "  victreebel has fainted and erika has run out of pokemon , so the victor of this gym battle is izuku ". i gave combusken a nice fist bump and said " you are getting a lot stronger pal , lets keep it up". i saw erka returning victreebel and is coming towards me .Erika said " you are a powerful and tactical trainer izuku , keep it up " and handed me the celadon gym badge.

 I then gave her a huge smile and said " thanks for the battle miss erika." and bowed a bit , she chuckled and replied " no problem and i then got tackled y 3 masses to the ground and i heard momo , jirou and ria saying " congrats izu/zuzu/zuku", and i  pat them all on the head for a minute and got up. e gym after saying goodbye t

We left the gym after saying goodbye to erika and walked towards the pokemon center while planning on when to go to fuchsia city gym , where the gym leader is a ninja named koga. After we reached the pokemon center , i book 2 rooms with 2 bed rooms and ria was chatting with nurse joy and i went sent out flareon so i can brush its tail . Momo and kyoka were playing with their eevee and vulpix while ria was bonding with her newly caught pikachu.

After spending the rest of the evening relaxing , i asked the nurse joy if i can use the kitchen , she gave me the permission so i am now thinking of what to make. i taught ( hmm i guess i will make some KATSUDON!!!!). I cheerfully started cooking katsudon with a smile . 

After 15 minutes , i finished cooking and i yelled " GIRLS , DINNER IS READY " . momo and ria were first to come down and jump on me and tackling me onto the girl while snuggling into my chest , i chuckled at their clingy attitude and pat their head while i see nurse joy taking pictures and jirou pouting . Momo and ria got off me and i went to jirou and gave her a small peck on her cheek while she hugged me and nuzzled into my chest while i started patting her head. 

After our lover antics, we started eating , nurse joy was shocked and asked for the recipe to make it . i said " sure , give me your phone . I will save it in your notepad ". she nodded and gave me her phone and i wrote the recipe and saved it under katsudon and gave it back to her. She smiled cheerfully and took it back . i looked at the clock and observed that the time was 7: 30 PM so i went out for a walk with gardi . 

We were walking in the nearby park with our hands intervened and a small smile on our faces along with a small blush,  We were talking to each other about the recent events and about momo , jirou and ria . I then asked " are you unhappy with sharing me , i mean you were the one who proposed the idea but i wanna ask if you are in a way not pleased with it ".

 gardi looked at me and smiled and replied " they are like sisters to me and not rivals , i don't regret anything izuku , the girls are nice and even though i have to stay in pokeball most of the time , you still show us all equal attention and affection even though its a bit high towards me ". i replied " of course its a bit high towards high , we have been dating since 2 years and you helped me realise soo many things and i am really happy that i met you." .

 gardi smiled and we leaned in and kissed softly . We seperated but i held her by her waist and pulled her in for another kiss , this time she wrapped her hands around my neck and stood on her heels as we kissed more passionately , i then opened my mouth a bit and licked her lower lip for entrance , she opened our mouth and i pulled her more towards my chest and had our tongues wrestling against each other as i eventually got dominance and explored her mouth . 

After 2 minutes , we seperated for air with a small string of each others saliva and she hugged me and put her head on my chest snuggling against it , after a while we seperated and i looked at the time and said " its 8:30 PM , i guess we lost the track of time , lets go back " , gardi giggled and replied " yes love , lets go back ". we walked as we held each other's hand to the pokemon center to sleep .

After arriving at the pokemon center, we went towards the room i booked and saw that ria was asleep on her bed , i smiled and looked at the next door to see momo and kyoka sleeping peacefully on their respective beds . I then went back to my room and got in the bed with gardi and i hugged her and she snuggled into my chest and i said " good night , my sweet gardi." , i then heard her say " good night ,my love". and we fell asleep.

************************************************************************************

 WORD COUNT : 2156 .

SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS I JUST RECOVERED FROM AN ACCIDENT , I WILL SLOWLY START UPLOADING AGAIN. 

TIME TO VOLT TACKLE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
3.8K 224 28
My chapters aren't too long but I try to update frequently, if you want longer chapters just tell me and I'll do it 😊 Thanks for reading! ♥️✨
54.1K 579 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
86 1 6
This is the second book in Ash Xavier Loveless adventure. This book will be short, but I still hope you like it. Remember is also post on Ao3. LeonaT...