stalker

By icecookie22

Sky is usually carefree and happy. This all stops when she starts to get these creepy notes and texts. She so... More

Notes?
Who are you?
Punishment.
What did I do?
Why me?
Untitled Part 6
What is happening?
Rules?!?
out of the basement.
my new room
escape?
another punishment
A/N
another a/n
what now?
Escaping gone wrong
Meeting someone else
A/N plz read
I love you
Maybe this wont be so bad.
Getting out
The first date.
I will always love you
Sequel!
Sequel to "I will love you forever"!

Finally free

25.7K 462 211
By icecookie22

A/N: There is a A/N at the end please read it is importent!! Thank you.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up, but only to feel a stabbing pain in my stomach. I laid back down and looked around.  I looked to the right of me and saw Mitch asleep in the chair. I slowly reached my hand to his hand and put it on top of it. 

"I love you Mitch" I whispered to him. I saw him slowly open his eyes. He looked at me and it took him a second to realize that i was awake. 

"Sky! Your awake" He said as he jumped from his seat and hugged me. 

"No really. I didn't realize I was awake" I say as i wrapped my arms around him. 

"You know you be able to go home today. An hour after you woke up. The wounds not that deep" Mitch said smiling at me. 

"Yeah. But were would i go?... Were would you go?" I said worried that he was going to leave me. 

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked before he could reply to the other questions. 

"No. I wont leave you. You can live with me in California." He said as he started to play with my hair. 

"But I thought you lived in the house with Damon" I said shivering from the thought of Damon.

"Well I had the house there, but I have another house near the beach that is nice I think" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, but my friends" I say to him frowning. 

"Oh. Yeah I called them and they got a ticket out here to see you" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"How did you get there numbers?" 

"Cops..."

"Mitch"

"Ok.. I was the one who had your phone the whole time."

"Wait. You had my phone?" He nodded his head looking at my with a small smile. I sighed and mumbled out a ok then. I heard the door open and closed and looked up to see a nurse. 

"Hi. How are you feeling?" She asked me as she walked over to the side of the bed and handed me food.

"Fine." I say as i looked at the food pushing it around slightly. 

"You have to eat you have been out for a couple of days. Ok?" She asked me as she wrought stuff down. 

"Yeah, ok. Thanks" I said as she walked out of the room. I started to eat the food and talk to Mitch. It was an hour after I was awake someone came in and said i could get into cloths and leave. I nodded my head and Mitch had handed me cloths that he brought me to wear when i leave. 

"Thanks." I say as i go on my tippy-toes trying to kiss him on the lips. He bened down a bit so i could finally kiss him. I could feel him smirking into the kiss. I pulled back and quickly got dressed into other cloths and walked out of the room and out of the hospital. 

"Come on lets go" Mitch said as he walked over to his motorcycle making me groan. He handed me his helmet and helped me onto the bike, him getting infront after me. My arms wrapped tightly around him as he drove off to his house. It was about a 20 minute drive before he pulled up to his white house. He parked his motorcycle in a garage and helped me off of it and took my helmet. He grabbed my hand and led me to a door and pulled out keys. Once the door was unlocked he opened it and pulled me inside.

"Welcome home love" I heard Mitch say from behind me as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled slightly and nodded my head.

"So this is your house?" I asked as i got out of his grip and moved towards a glass door that led to a porch. 

"Yeah this is were i sometimes stay, but it looks like we will be living here do you like it?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes and opened the glass door and walked out onto the porch. You could see the ocean and everything, It was so pretty. I cool brezze came making me breath in, you could smell the ocean. I smiled and just looked around, with the sun beating down on me.

"Come on in Sky. I can give you a tour" Mitch said as he grabbed my hand and led me inside and to a small flight of stairs. He brought me up stairs and showed me the bathroom, the two guest rooms and there was one more door that was red. 

"And this is our room" He said as he opened the door and pulled me in. I looked at the big room and the orange walls. He tugged me over to the big fluffy bed. I jumped on it pulling Mitch with me making him laugh. 

"Over there is were your cloths are just saying" Mitch said as he pointed over to a black and purple drawers. I nodded my head and looked around. I looked at the clock on the round brown side table. It was 3:30pm. 

"Lets fished the rest of the tour" Mitch said as he got up and picked me up bridal-style and carried me down stairs. He showed me the rest of the house and carried me back to the living room laying me down on the couch. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Mitch asked me looking down at me.

"Sure...What do you want?" I asked him. To be honest i felt great, the stab wound i couldn't feel and everything felt fine. I thought it was going to take longer to heal.

"Here how about this. I order some food. Go and get it. And get some movies. Does that sound good?" He asked me making me smile and nodded.

"It sounds perfect" I say.

"Ok. What do you want for food?" He asked me bending down to my eye leave.

"Chines" I say to him. He nodded his head and got up and went to order Chinese food. "Yum I havent had chances food in awhile"  I thought to myself as i grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V looking through the channels. I heard Mitch coming in the living room and i heard keys rattling I looked up and saw that Mitch was getting his shows on. 

"Hi. I am going to get the movies then the food ok?" He asked/said to me. I nodded my head yes.

"I love you" He said to me.

"I love you too." I said back smiling. Mitch came over to me and kissed me before going and getting food and movies. I cuddled into his coach. "Ugh these stupid cloths are not comfy" I thought to myself as I got up and walked upstairs towards mine and Mitches room. I walked over and noticed a small wardrobe in the corner of the room and walked over towards it. I opened it and realized that it was all his cloths. I quickly grabbed one of his back and red button up shirts. I pulled off the shirt i was wearing and put his on buttoning it up. I havent realized to now but his shirts are like 4 times to big. His shirt ends the third of a way down my thigh and his selves go past my hands. I walked back over to my drawers and pulled out peach short shores and pulled off the jean ones o was wearing and put on the soft shorts instead. I walked back down stairs and laid down on the couch and started to watch "girl code" . It was about an hour tell Mitch came back with two bag of Chinese food and four movies!!! 

"Wow...Thats a lot of food and movies" I said looking at him from the couch. He nodded his head not looking at me and went and sat the Chinese food in the kitchen with me following behind. He started to take out the Chinese food. 

"Yeah. sorry it took so long" He said as he was pulling out orange chicken, chicken and brockily, egg rolls, crabrangoses, fried rice, white rice, lowman, general teois, fired dumplings, and even sushi!!! 

"That is so much food" I say as i look at it all. It takes up a full table!!! He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah its a lot o-" He stopped when he saw me in his shirt. He gave a small smirk and walked up to me making me nervus. He wrapped his arms around. 

"You look so hot in that" He whispered in my ear making me blush a beat red. Making him smirk even more. I felt his hand come down on my butt making me let out a small yelp of surprise and my face went even redder if that is posible. He let out a small chuckle again as he let go of me and went to get plates and forks. I puffed out my cheeks and went over to Mitch grabbing a plat and fork from him. He opened all of the chiese food and made both of us plates. I grabbed both of our plates and walked into the living room. Mitch went and grabbed the movies while I went into the kitchen to get us both rootbeer. I poured us both a glass before taking both glasses and two root beer litters in the living with me. Mitch set up the table and the movie was in the dvd playing all the commercials. I sat down and started to eat the food. After almost what felt like 10 hours most of the food and soda was gone and cleaned up and the last movie was playing. Mitch was laying on his back with me laying on top of him. I snuggled into him and rested my head onto his chest, closing my eyes. 

"Go to sleep love" I heard Mitch's voice say to me. 

"Goodnight" I mumbled against his chest.

"Goodnight love" He said as he kissed the top of my head wrapping his arm around me. "we are finally free" was the last thing i thought as i fell asleep in the arms of the person i love.

A/N: this will be the last chapter of this book but if you want I was think of making a squeal to this book with Mitch and Sky and how they are after all of this is happing. So please comment below of you want a book about that. Thank you for reading it means a lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 0 12
Melody Rosario had a shady past, but she'd done her best to overcome it. Despite a non supportive family, which includes ungrateful aunts and a mothe...
243K 6.6K 18
What will happen when London '18' is taken by her old obsessed stalker. Will she fall in love or fall back ? Find out in "Kidnapped." *DO NOT STEAL M...
279K 8.3K 23
When Sky Steele met Mr. tall, dark, and dangerous in the woods one day, she knew she was dead. So why was she still alive? "You interest me," he told...
77 0 10
Sky grew up in an underground city. The whole city was in fear of a war happening, which is the reason for the life the people lived underground. The...