No Control ~ 1D (on break)

By stylishxhemmings

Started: 12.26.20 *contains cursing and smut* He stopped for only a second to say, "Told you that I'd have yo... More

00: Intro
01: Meetings
04: Almost There
02: Dirty Questions
05: Orlando
06: Hotel Room
07: Concerts and Bars
08: Atlanta
09: Punishment
10: Let's Party
11: Friendly Favors
12: Nashville

03: On the Road

67 7 42
By stylishxhemmings

~Jade Woods~

"I'm really going to miss you Jade."

"I know Cam. I'll miss you too. But at least I'll get to see you when we come back to L.A. before leaving for Europe. And we can FaceTime and text whenever you want."

June first was the day that I left everything behind. My best friend, my apartment, and my old job. Cami was helping me pack my bags for the trip. One Direction's world tour started in a week and our first stop was Orlando, Florida. All the way across the country. For some reason we went all the way down south then circled back to the west before we left the United States.

So far we had packed up two suitcases of clothes and toiletries plus a bag of my supplies and electronics. We were working on stuffing a duffle bag full of anything else I could possibly need.

"You know what Jade?"  Cami said all of a sudden, "I'm really happy for you. You deserve this."

"Awe thanks Cam. I love you,"  I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you too,"  she sighed, "Ok, is that all you need?"

"I think so."

"Then let's get going I guess!"

Cami was dropping me off at the building that we departed from. Since we were traveling by tour busses and planes there was no need for me to bring my car with me. So we decided that Cami would drive me there, say her goodbyes, and then I'd be on my own.

"Promise you'll call whenever you can?"

"Yes Cam."

"Promise you'll be safe and make good decisions?"

"Yep."

"And promise you'll visit whenever you come back to L.A?"

"I'll try my absolute hardest."

"Ok. Then go have some fun."

I could feel my eyes start to tear up. I also noticed that Cami's eyes were a bit glossy as well. That was the last time I'd see her for a few months. Things would be hard without her. We had lived together for five years and had been best friends since middle school.

"I love you Cam,"  I sniffled, "Try not to miss me too much."

"Ok. I love you."

We embraced each other one last time before I got out of the car, grabbed my bags, and walked over to where the band was already standing. I looked over my shoulder and waved to Cami one final goodbye as she left the parking lot.

"Wow she is pretty hot,"  I heard a very distinct Irish accent say from behind me.

"Be quiet Niall,"  I said, keeping my back to him and the others so they wouldn't see my red teary eyes. But he forcefully grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him.

"Awe look at that,"  he said, "She's crying. How sweet."

"Shut up,"  I grumbled, looking down at my feet.

I felt his hand reach under my chin and tilt my head up so that our eyes met.

"We'll be on the bus. See you later princess"

And with that said all four of them walked on to their tour bus and left me standing there all alone. So I decided to go check in with Bryan and find out which bus I was on.

"Good morning Miss Woods!"

"Good morning Bryan. Do you know which bus I'll be on?"

"Well the boys have actually requested that you stay on their bus with them for the tour."

"Oh.... um.... what about the other girls?"

"They'll be on bus number three which is where we had you originally. If you want to you can switch between the two busses."

I had to think for a second. Did I want to share a bus with the boys? What if I got uncomfortable? Then again Bryan said I could always switch back and forth if I wanted to.

"Sure I'll try switching around a little bit."

"Sounds great! If you want to leave your big suitcases here we can put them on the bus for you."

"Ok thank you. Oh and um.... which bus is it?"

"Number one."

"Ok thanks."

"I hope you have a good time Miss Woods,"  he smiled before walking away and ordering who I assumed were security guards to get my luggage.

There were three busses. One for the boys and I, one for the female crew members and one for the male crew members. I went to bus number one as I was told to. When I entered the bus I saw a room with bunks that were covered with privacy curtains. There was a walkway between the bunks that lead to a door. I walked over to it and pushed the button. The door slid open revealing a kitchen, living room, and bathrooms. And sitting in the living room was none other than One Direction.

"Hey roomie,"  Liam giggled.

"Why the hell did you want me to stay with you?"  I asked them.

"Well our bus is much nicer. And we want only the best for our princess," Niall said.

"Whatever,"  I said as I walked over to sit on one of the two couches that they were sat on. I chose to sit down on the couch by the window. I sat to the left of Louis who had Liam on his right. Niall and Harry were sat on the other couch that was placed so that the couches formed an L shape. I pulled out my phone to make sure it was charged for our trip that would take more than a day.

"So are you excited for the beach beautiful?"  Harry asked me.

"Yeah I guess so."

"Did you pack a nice bikini to wear?" Niall questioned with the all too familiar smirk on his face.

"Yes Niall. I did."

"Why don't you put it on for us?"

"I don't have it with me. It's in my other bag."

As if it was on cue a man walked in with my bags and set them in the doorway.

"Here's you bags Miss Woods,"  the man said.

"Oh, thank you."

Then he left as fast as he had come in.

"No excuse now princess,"  Niall laughed.

"Ugh fine. But then you're not making me do anything else for the rest of the day. Ok?"

"Whatever you want darling,"  Liam said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to go grab my bag from the floor. I rummaged through the piles of things in my suitcase before finding the bathing suit. Then I went to the bathroom to change, making sure to give Niall a dirty look before shutting the door.

  Once I had the bikini on I stared at myself in the mirror. The set was red with high waisted bottoms and a V shaped neckline on the top that showed a hint of my cleavage. I felt pretty comfortable in it but I wanted to make sure I kept that confidence when I stepped out the door. So I inhaled a deep breath and gave myself a reassuring nod in the mirror before facing the door.

"Ok are you all ready?"  I called out from behind the closed door.

"We're ready whenever you are," Harry shouted.

Slowly I opened the door and walked out in nothing but my little bikini. All eyes in the room were wide and staring right at me. I didn't really know what to say or do so I just threw my arms up in a "what do you think" kind of gesture.

"Wow," was all they had to say.

"Ok, can I change back now?"

"No,"  Niall said.

"Why not?"

"We'll start moving in a minute so you have to sit down until we're out of the parking lot," he told me.

"I'm not sitting down in this thing,"  I insisted.

"Sorry princess. The rules are the rules."

I groaned and rolled my eyes but obeyed. Their eyes followed me as I went back to my place on the couch where I sat uncomfortably next to Louis.

"You look great by the way,"  Louis said shyly.

"Thanks,"  I blushed.

I jolted to the side a bit as the bus started. Soon we were out of the parking lot and I was safe to go change. I stood back up and made my way to the bathroom again.

"Nice view,"  Niall chuckled.

I was already used to his remarks by that point so I just shook my head and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

  It had only been about two hours of driving when we were all starting to get bored. I was back in my jean shorts and black crop top as we all sat in silence on our phones.

"God damn it,"  Harry whaled, "I'm so bored."

"Stop acting like a child Harry,"  I said.

"I can't help it. It's only been two hours and the only exciting thing that's happened was you in that bikini."

"I agree,"  Liam said.

"You guys are pathetic,"  I stated.

"How about we play a game or something?" Niall suggested.

"Like what?"  I asked, "There's no Monopoly or anything in this bus."

"I don't mean like that. I mean like Truth or Dare or something."

"That's a children's game Niall,"  Louis said.

"Fine we'll make it more adult friendly then. If you don't want to answer the truth or do the dare, you have to take a shot."

"A shot?"  I asked, very confused, "Don't tell me there's alcohol on this bus too!"

"Hell yeah there is," Liam shouted. He stood up and walked over to the kitchen. He got five shot glasses out of the cabinet and then reached down into the mini cupboard near the floor.

"Ok I'll let our little lady choose. So Jade would you fancy some vodka? Or would tequila be better?"

"I really don't care. I'm not playing. The idea of being drunk on a tour bus at twelve o'clock in the afternoon doesn't sound very appealing to me."

"Then just answer your truths and do your dares. Simple," Harry said.

"Ugh fine. Vodka I guess."

"Atta girl,"  Liam smirked.

He pulled out a tall bottle of vodka and brought it over along with the shot glasses. He set a glass in front of each of us on the table and put the alcohol in the middle.

"You go first Jade,"  Harry said.

"Ok. But since you guys like to play dirty with me I'll do the same with you."

"Give it your best shot princess," Niall said.

"Louis, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmmm..... have you ever been caught having sex and if so by who?"

"Hey that's two questions it doesn't count," he argued.

"Come on Lou, just answer it," Liam encouraged.

"Fine. Yes I have. By.... Niall."

A loud laugh slipped out of my mouth at the confession.

"NIALL walked in on you with somebody?"

"Yeah," Niall said, "The girl didn't even notice. I just walked in and saw Louis with his d-"

"Ok! Louis your turn,"  I quickly said in order to switch the subject.

"Niall, truth or dare?"  Louis asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to empty out your pockets."

"Alright,"  Niall agreed.

He stood up and started taking things out of his jean pockets. From his right pocket he took out his phone and some money. From his left he pulled out a lighter. Next was his back pockets. He grabbed a piece of gum and.... condoms. I gave him a look of annoyance and disgust when he did.

"Don't judge princess," he exclaimed, "You never know when they'll come in handy."

"Whatever you say. Please just continue the game."

  We played a couple more rounds that consisted of Harry taking a shot because he wouldn't take his pants off, Liam telling us a very detailed description of his first kiss, and Niall letting us know that he was in fact part of the mile high club. After that though it was my turn to be asked. Which I was dreading. And of course Niall was the one asking me.

"Jade, truth or dare?"

"Um... dare."

"I dare you to..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ooooh a little bit of a cliffhanger lol.

Also idk if you noticed but I gave her a nickname from each of the guys:

Harry = Beautiful 

Niall = Princess (obviously)

Louis = Sweetheart 

Liam = Darling

Lastly, please follow my new tiktok account that I made for this account. The username is _stylishmalfoy !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 130 48
A One Direction//Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction Going to their concerts, belting out their songs at the tops of our lungs, dancing all night long to the...
41.5K 298 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
786K 16.6K 78
Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of Fashion, in London. Just as she is done...
3.6K 44 18
*Requests Taken* Just a collection of preferences about a little band called One Direction. Personal one shot requests will be taken. Message me on...