The Moon's Daughter

Por NowaymanstopXD

Katrina bloodsver is a 17 year old werewolf, she is on the look out for here mate, but he is a Vampire, is t... Más

1.
2
3.
4.
5. A new out look
7. Aldis
8. the mysteries
9. mate {same POV}
10. Secrets

6. t..t..twins?

2 0 0
Por NowaymanstopXD

I awoke the quite house once again. I am not complaining but I did miss my family. I brushed my hair and teeth before braiding my hair. I put on a black shirt the said 'psycho ' with black jeans and deep brown boots.  I looked at my reflection  quickly then went to work. I  arrived out of breath.  "No need to run, Kat." Sam said with a smile.  "I....would....have....been.... late." I said in between breathes. 

"There is not as many customers today." A blonde employee said in a bored tone. I sighed and agreed, Finally a customer walked in, he was about 40 and not very tall. He ordered and left within a hour and a half. I had FINALLY  finished my shift and walked out side the shop and headed to the hospital. When I got there mom was in the same room but I was not expecting what I heard. "Your mom is resting, she just had twins." The lady said at the counter causing my jaw to drop. I stood there for about 2 minutes to see if she was not joking then rushed to the room and saw mother sleeping and dad holding 2 babies in deep green blankets.  Once again my jaw dropped.

"We only have 1 named, got any idea for your youngest sister?" He asked looking at me. " um, Mabe Alan." I said and he grinded handing her to me. I knew I would kill anyone who dared harm them from that instance.  "Roselilly and Alan." My mom mumbled causing both of us to smile.

I headed home at midnight in my wolf form to keep myself safe. I ran home as fast as I could as soon as I got there I shifted back and ran up the stairs, slipping and going unconcious.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 97.6K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...