ALEXEI |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Have you ever wondered, what happens when a blood thirsty psychopath wants to get a therapy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Last ❤️ chapter
Epilogue/ TRINITY is out!!!
TRINITY is out!!!

10

97.5K 2.5K 695
By ak_author

Who would have thought that weeks back I will be living my best life without fear of a hot psycho; and then I look at today always keeping on high alert about a particular psycho I stupidly had sex with in my home. Like I fucking invited him into my home. Who does that?

Me, obviously.

Here, I can fully blame my lady bits for leading me astray into a very serious situation I doubt I will get out myself. It has gotten to death threats and me always looking over my shoulder when at the mall, the cinema, restaurant; hell, even when I'm bathing. The fear of what he will do if I disobey him have me slapping myself over again for the grievous mistake that I could have escaped but no... my pussy just wanted his dick and see where it got us. In a cohort.

The most annoying part of all this is that I still want him, I want him to know I'm not like any woman he has been with or ever come across. I had yet another lewd imagination of him fucking me in the shower this time around and those devilish green eyes grinning sadistically as he fucks me harder and faster and deeper till my eyes rolls inside my head screaming my heart out. Bryan on the other hand has been trying to reach me but I really don't want to test Alexei's death warning out and have my friend killed by the man he wishes to put behind bars. God! What have I done to myself? In a cross war with the psycho mafia jealous over the feds agent that is looking for him.

Wait. Does he even know he is jealous?

I don't even know what to do. Quite sure Alexei knows who Bryan is but very doubtful Bryan knows who Alexei is; and my God if he finds out. No. Stop it Rosie. He won't find out.

Which interprets I have to stay away from both men. I will be lying to Bryan thereby making me a federal crime suspect and Alexei doesn't know that Bryan was not just a boyfriend but my fiance. How did I get myself into this crazy dilemma?

"He is lying? Why the fuck are you lying?" A harsh feminine voice snaps me to reality check gazing at the two couple sitting in front of me. The woman glaring at the man who sits insouciant farther away from her on the couch.

Groaning internally. I never knew a day like this will come when I need someone to listen to my rants instead of me listening to their problem and finding a solution to it. Sighing. "Calm down Mrs. Lee."

"You see what I’m saying." The man says having both of us shoot daggers at him having him shrink in his position feeling intimidated.

Raising her voice a little bit louder. "Where were you last night? Tell the kind therapist." The man just sits there looking bored to get the session over with. "If he can’t I will tell you. Gambling all my money and losing his stupid fucking bet. I’m done Miss Reyes. Six months, six whole months and he don’t wish to quit and topping that is he fucks the neighbour’s daughter thinking I won’t know. I’m trying here." She sniffs taking her face to the side not to give away the tears building in her eyes. Softly she says looking at me pleading. "I don't know if I can continue."

That have the man like a whiplash turn to her but she kept her gaze at me. "What do you want Mrs. Lee?"

Swallowing a huge air, she expels deeply determined more than ever when she walk through those doors. "I want to leave." Her husband makes a choke sound looking gobsmacked.

"Leave like give him a break or a divorce?" Dropping my notepad on the side table proceeding to take off my glasses placing it on the notepad.

"Divorce?" Mr Lee goes pale flitting gaze between his wife and I before finally looking at her.

She turns barely glancing at him. "Yes, divorce." She affirms.

Mr Lee looks at me like a lost puppy not believing what he heard from his wife. His eyes gave it away how much he doesn't want that and pleading that I should help him out before he lose the woman he love.

Sitting up. "Hmm. Can you give us a second; my secretary will keep you entertained for the few minutes okay." She nods trailing behind me till I close the door myself walking back to my lone couch.

For a few moment, we just kept staring at each other and then I blurt out. "Why did you call me?"

"Because my marriage is failing due to my addiction." Shame clouds his face. Good. That shows signs of remorse and willingness for a change. That I can work with.

"And what do you want to do about it?" I question the short man sitting across me twiddling his thumbs antsy.

"I don’t know." He replies. Tilting my head to the side observing him.

"If she leaves, you won’t get to see your son again or your wife. Do you know how many men out there will worship her?" His facade switched to an angry one at the mere mention of other men. Mrs Lee is a very pretty woman in her forties and I know how many men will fall at her feet once she is declared single. It will be his loss. She is famous, rich and successful. Same as he is aside his gambling habits and the famous production life. She is into fashion and he is in movie production. Heard they both met at a gala where it kicked off years back till present.

Looking at the empty door and back at me, he muse. "I don’t want that."

"You need to give her something to hold onto or you lose it all Mr. Lee."

"I know."

"Do you?" Countering.

"Help me Miss Reyes. I can’t lose my family." He plea.

Walking to my desk picking up my phone. "Call in Mrs. Lee for me." In seconds, she beautiful woman in chic clothing walks inside my office once again. "Good. I'll fix you both into my busy time, how about that for a start?"

A beaming smile appears on her face shedding a tear. Smiling I walk up to her handing her the napkin to dry her eyes. "Thank you so much. You don’t know what this means to me." She says looking at me hopefully.

I got jealous wishing someone gives such assurance about my life right now which is in a triangle mess of two opposing party. Quickly dismissing the thoughts I went on with my work behind the desk. So engrossed in my mails and work forgetting time was fast spent till a soft knock distracts me raising my head up.

"Goodnight ma'am." My brows furrow rubbing my eyes then looking at the time on my phone. 8:15pm. Her chuckles has my gaze fixed at her assessing her dressing. "Stayed late because I'm going on a date with my boyfriend. He's in town and I decided to wait out for him."

"Sure go ahead. Goodnight." She beams closing the door behind her. Giving a yawn, I sit up with my phone in my hand walking towards the huge window. My phone goes off.

"Hey daddy."

"When are you coming home?" Smiling. A shuffling can be heard in the background.

"Soon dad."

"When are you bringing home a man. I don’t want any grey hair before I carry my grandbabies." Slapping for forehead. This...this is why I don't pick her calls.

"Mum." More shuffling is heard in the background and she swearing in Irish at my dad.

"Don’t mind your mother."

"I’m not playing Sean." She retorts rather loudly having me laugh at their bickering. I could imagine her pale skin and red hair all over the place stomping her feet, mad at dad for supporting my choice.

Cutting their voices off. "How about I stop by this weekend. I’m kind of busy right now."

Dad voice tunes low. "Sweetie, hope you are not stressing."

"No dad, I promise. Oke, got to go." He makes a sound which I assume he tried to kiss mum and she slaps his face away. Then the worst happens when mum moans.

"Bye dad." That's my cue.

Laughing at my plight. "Love you kiddo."

"Goodnight mama."

"Ohm. Goodnight." She even stutters. Quickly I hang up not wanting to hear the adult porn version of my parents at home. Still yet a creepy smile sits on my face biting my lips wishing I have such moments with the man of my dreams. My phone dings, a notification popping up from hours ago 6:07pm it reads which I open displaying an image Bryan sends of their office party I attended with him last night. Guess I was too busy to notice the notification from earlier on. Smiling, I shut my phone still looking out the window.

Bang*

Shrieking loud at the aggressive force posed on my door has it rattled almost off its hinges as a steaming angry yet vicious crazed Alexei barges into my office.

"What did I tell you about staying the fuck away from him?"

My phone dinged of another notification having his eyes trace to the phone in my hand which I follow his gaze. Another picture of us dancing. Gulping, looking up scared as hell but yet bold enough to challenge him matching his fierce look.

A crazed grin growing on his lips walking towards me like a hunter about to pounce on his prey. Squaring his gaze, he got closer raising his thumb to his lips sucking it in. Is that... Is that blood? My heart skips. My God!

"I told you I will kill him." Looking at the picture in my phone then at me. He grins wider. "Didn't I flower?" Licking the blood clean off his fingers, green eyes gaze sadistically at my scared eyes.

What has he done?

Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
1.2M 36.5K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
142K 3.6K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
7.4K 298 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...