๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’

3.1K 125 11
By -asterine

Previously...

"There you are!!!"
_________________***_________________

"There you are!!!"

A sudden voice said, when they heard the voice, the puppy got out from Hinata's grasp and run towards the voice.

They all turn around to find, a beautiful woman with black hair that was braided, wearing a beautiful white dress.

All of them looked at the woman and the puppy in her hands, then they heard another voice, this time it sounded like a girls voice.

"Found you guys!"

The girl said, and everyone looked at her and eyes go wide, she has brown eyes and a wide and bright smile basically she looked like Hinata but girl version and not to mention she had bright and vibrant Orange hair EXACTLY like Hinata.

Suddenly they heard a gasp, they turn around to see Hinata with teary eyes, his hand was clamped to his mouth.

"M-...mom?...-!-N-nastu...?" He managed to blurt out, all heard him and was even more shocked, they looked at the woman that had an closed eyes smile, and nodded, the girl, now identified as Natsu said-.

"NI-CHANNN!!❤️" Natsu said and quickly ran her brother but Hinata ran towards her and swept off her feet and spin her around before hugging her tightly, the girl laughed while their mother looked at her children and showed a gentle smile.

"Hahahaha!, Ni-chan your squeezing me!" Nastu said laughing while Hinata just wouldn't let her go, he didn't noticed his tears were falling.

"*Sniffle* I-...I missed y-you so much...!,...I finally got to see you again..in so long!" Hinata said with tears and sniffles, Natsu paused for a second before hugging her brother back.

"*Whispers* I missed Ni-chan too..." Natsu said and smiled into the hug, while the simps watch the two siblings have their long awaited reunion.

Hinata carried Natsu and towards his Mom, his mom smiled and hugged him with Natsu still in hand.

"Mom...I missed you so much.." Hinata said and sobbed more, his mom looked at him and wiped his tears and showed him a beautiful smile that he hadn't seen in a long time.

"Oh Honey...me too..,I missed you too.." She said and kissed his forehead, then they broke the hug and turn to see the teams with teary eyes.

"That's what you call wholesome!" Tanaka said wiping his 'tears' away.

All of them sniffle and wiped their 'tears'.

"Whose this?" Hinata asked and picked up the puppy.

"Actually he's your's" Kimiko said while patting the puppy's head.

"....."

"I-Its mine?!?!" Hinata shouted, and his mom chuckled, Natsu just patted it's head too.

"Yup!"

"But w-why?" Hinata asked.

"Because it's been so long since we've seen each other and I thought that you might've gotten lonely all by yourself in the house, so I adopted him so you won't get lonely!, So he's your's!" Kimiko said with a cheery voice.

Hinata looked at the puppy and smiled gently and hugged him, while the puppy just lick his face.

"Hahaha, well if your mine then you gotta have a name!" Hinata said and patted the puppy's head.

.....

"How abouttt..... L-..Leo" Hinata said and the puppy began to lick his face more, Hinata laughed.

"Guess he like it!" Suga said while capturing this adorable moment.

"Yeah!, And I can even teach him- ROOOLLLINGG THUUUNDERRR!!" Noya said his fist in the air.

"Pffft" -Tsukishima

"What are you laughing at Tsukisima?!" Noya shouted.

" You know you don't have to yel-" Tsukisima stopped there when he felt the deadly aura the two parent crows were emitting, so did Noya.

The others just snicker in the background, and watching Leo and Hinata.

"Ahem!, So Hinata introduce them" Daichi said.

"Oh!, Ummm sorry, got carried away... anyways this is my Mom, her name's Hinata Kimiko-" Hinata said but cut off by his mom saying.

"Mah, Mah- I'm this little sunshine's mom, but call me Aunty or Mom" Kimiko said with a sweet smile.

Hinata just stared at his mom and blush at her words, while our players looked at her with starry eyes.

"HAI!! All said while admiring her.

"Don't forget about me!" Natsu said and Hinata just laughed at his Sister, and Natsu just blushed.

"Hai, Hai"

"And this is-" Hinata was cut off by his Sister saying-.

"Hinata Natsu!, But call me Natsu!" Natsu said pointing to herself with the same bright smile as her brother.

Natsu then saw a certain group of boys the she suddenly jumped out off Hinata's arms and shouted-'.

"Mao-nii-san!, Kevin-oni-chan!, Ren-nii-san!, Kaji-nii-san!" Nastu shouted and jumped in Ren's arms and smiled widely at the four.

"Nat-chan!" Mao said with wide eyes and with a little brush of pink on his cheeks.

"Hi Mao-nii-san!" Natsu said and waved at Mao cheery.

"NatNat!" Kevin cheered throwing his hands in the air before pinching Natsu's cheeks.

"Kevin-oni-chan!, That hurtsss" Natsu whined but laughed afterwards so did Kevin.

"It's nice to see you again Natsu" Ren said and plastered a small smile on his face.

"It's nice to see you too Ren-nii-san!" Natsu giggled, and made Ren blush a bit.

"Hey flower!" Kaji said and opens his arms, Natsu then got out of Ren's grasp and hugged Kaji.

"Kaji-nii-san!" Kaji hugged back and showed a rare smile.

"Moeee!, Can you guys stop stealing her away from me!!, She's my sister ya'know...?!" Hinata said and pouted.

"Maybe NatNat just loves us more!" Kevin said and snickered.

"She choose us over you!" Kaji said and laugh holding his stomach.

Mao just laughed along with Kaji while Ren just smiled at the scene.

"Hmph!" Hinata then crossed his arms and turned around.

"Natsu loves them more than me...!" hinata said dramatically and continued-.

"..Well if that's what you say, then I'll be goin-" Hinata was about to grab his bag when he felt something hugging his leg, he looked down and saw his Sister with teary eyes and blushing.

"That's not true!, I love Onii-chan!!" Natsu said Looking at Hinata with glassy eyes.

"Don't leave!" Natsu pleaded, her lips quivering.

"I have to-" Hinata was interrupted by his little sister begging.

"Don't leave!!, I LOVE ONII-CHAN! I LOVE YOU!, I LOVE YOU!, Please play with me.." Natsu said still hugging Hinata's leg.

"Go play with them for a bit-"

"I want to play with Nii-Chan!" Natsu said and sobbed, Hinata's eyes soften and smiled gently and kneeled to her level, Hinata chuckled before saying-.

"I'm not leaving silly.." Hinata said and patted Natsu's head.

"But you sai-"

"I was going to just put my stuff back to my room so we can do what you want" Hinata said and smiled at his cute sister, before wiping Natsu's tears, he then cupped her face and kissed her forehead, nose and cheeks, that made Natsu smile at her brother

"...you promise..?" Natsu said before sniffling with blush on her cheeks.

"I promise..!" hinata said and boop'ed Natsu's nose.

The simps just watch the two in awe, while their mother just chuckled.

"They've always been like this since they were little, Natsu would cry and Sho would kiss her on the Cheek, Forehead and Nose to make her better..." Kimiko said to the boys and smiled gently and her kids.

"Well that makes sense" -All

"Don't tease your sister like that...!" Kimiko said and smiled at her son.

"But it's been so long since I last teased her" Hinata said snickered, Kimiko just shook her head by her son's actions.

"I'll just put these to my room then we can play, Ok?, While waiting you can play with them" Hinata said pointing to the teams, Natsu then looked at her brother and smiled widely.

"...ok!" Natsu said and ran to the teams and Mao, Kaji, Kevin and Ren followed including his mom.

_________________***__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.8K 61
Kozume Kenma has recently uprooted to the Nerima Ward in Tokyo. School isn't easy, he can't seem to concentrate or shake off the attention of some ea...
66.6K 2.4K 31
Fukurลdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...
74.7K 2.4K 26
-SEQUEL IS OUT, It's called 'Our Changes' ^^- *UNDER EDITING* and beware, the story gets confusing and I will try to fix it! I honestly feel like th...
59.4K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...