𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘫𝘶𝘯...

By -ateeizt

her innocent façade fell ever since he entered her life, ❝ stop staring at me ❞ © -ateeizt started - 28/12... More

𝚘 𝚗 𝚎
𝚝 𝚠 𝚘
𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎
𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛
𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎
𝚜 𝚒 𝚡
𝚜 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗
𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝
𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎
𝚝 𝚎 𝚗

𝙱 𝚘 𝚍 𝚢 𝚐 𝚞 𝚊 𝚛 𝚍

2.2K 60 1
By -ateeizt

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━

Her innocent façade fell ever since he entered her life

Stop staring at me

[ 28 . 12 . 2020 ]

Status : on-going

Author's note ;

Hey guys, this is my first work and I have to say that English is not my first language so please excuse them/it if you see or notice them. And it means so much if you supported this book, if you like this book don't feel shy to vote; comment and share it to your friends who are most likely to read fanfictions! Thank you!

Disclaimer ;

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

[ ! All rights reserved  [ ! ]

2020 - 2021 | © -ateeizt

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...