Promise

By ohsnapitskimchi

In a freezing cold winter day, Promise never thought that she would end up having her car tire pop right outs... More

Chapter 1: Option 1 or Option 2
Chapter 2: Cold Blooded Killers
Chapter 3: Hell's Gate
Chapter 4: Forgiven or not Forgiven
Chapter 5: Real?
Chapter 6: Too Late?
Chapter 8: Advice
A/N
Chapter 9: Confession Pt. 1
Chapter 10: Confession Pt 2
Chapter 11: Barney
Chapter 12:Strength
Chapter 13: The Blind Side
Chapter 14: My Promise
Chapter 15: Visitor
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Nearly Here
Chapter 18: Headaches and Pains
Chapter 19: Flashlight
Chapter 20: Rain
Epilogue
New Story Coming Soon!
Authors note
New Story!!

Chapter 7:

33.8K 1K 7
By ohsnapitskimchi

Promise

(Day 9)

A couple of days have passed. And so far everything was peaceful. I was glad that Lily and Loanne became close friends wth each other, though I can tell that Loanne was a bit unsure about her decision becoming friends with a supernatural being. But rest assured, I told her that Lily was nothing but a sweetheart when it came to taking/ protecting me.

I was sitting in the room that I now share with Loanne. And it was nice that she was staying with me. I have been getting pains and been vomiting a ton. So having Loanne take care of me after that, it made me happy. But there was still times when I felt like I was bothering her too much. Like I was asking from her for something which I wasn't doing. 

I knew that somewhere i have to leave quite soon. But I couldn't say it to them yet. Loanne would give me looks telling me that we have to leave soon. We both can already see the change thats happening on my body. I was shocked though, that they could not notice the little changes that appears everyday. But i knew from Jayden's eyes that there was something going on that was bothering him. Actually the entire atmosphere in the territory was really guarded. 

I wanted to ask him, but I was not a part of the pack anymore. I am just a regular human so I shouldn't stick my head in their business. It's the pack business. 

But I couldn't help but think, it was something horrifying. That something terrible will happen to everyone here. Shaking my head from those thoughts, I stood up and winced as my aching bones let out a cry of protest. 

My body wanted sleep but I didn't want too. Bad I know, but I wanted to get out there and hang out with the girls. It will help me decide whether or not I should tell them tonight, or keep it for another week and then I will tell them. 

****************************************************

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. But you know a new semester has started, and then I am trying to get an apprenticeship currently, so everything is quite hectic in my life leaving me with no chance to update as much as I can. I will try my best to update but there is no hope aha. ut anyways sorry for the small chapter, but it's a just a little filler. I will try to write a big ass chapter for the next update. 

Thank you guys so much for staying this long and supporting me. And I will try my best to not disappoint you guys! Have an amazing day or night and I will talk to you guys later! :)

Xx

Follow, vote, Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
875K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
64K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...