Her Mistake Was My Gain (MxM)...

By epiceviladventureme1

(Book 2 from The Wait Is Over) My wife cheated and left me and my kids to be with her new love, how did this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 15

20.6K 942 57
By epiceviladventureme1

A/N~ Hey there, he he Ok first of all im so so sorry for doing that but as i read this i thought, im making it to easy for this two man, so i added a lil bit of drama, i know i know bad bad Viv, so I kind of, maybe, possibly fix it with this next chap, its short but efficient, so no more BIG CAPS *cough* LIZ*cough*. Enjoy! TA~TA.

Seeley’s Pov

‘’Quit being a fucking idiot and fix this’’. Kevin growled at me.

‘’Kevin fucking go away, I’m not in the mood to hear your quacking’’. I drawl as I stare at weird looking duck.

‘’I’m a fucking chicken you dumbass’’. He snaps angrily and I just roll my eyes.

I was being an asshole I know, my feelings were all over the place. Nate surprised me this morning by telling me he was moving out. I wanted him to be with me forever.

At the same time, I’m terrified that if I ask him to stay, he would just walk out on me like Elizabeth did.

I don’t think I can handle if Nate leaves me, no that would kill me.

I ran out of there as if someone had lighted up a match on my ass.

I drove around, just thinking about all this. I love him, and couldn’t help but think, does he love me?

I was out of control, I yelled at Brandon because he blamed it on me, how was it my fault Nate leaving?

Sophie was sad; she went to her room locking the door behind her, but not before giving me this heartbreaking look.

In addition, here I’m sitting on my bed, desperate to go grab Nate, kiss him senseless and after beg him to stay with me.

Would he stay if I ask him? I want him for me; I want him to be there for my kids.

I never want to let him go.

‘’Seeley you love him, you know you do’’. Kevin soothe as he came to site next to me on my bed.

‘’What if he doesn’t, he is young Kevin and raising kids and being with a thirty year old man might not be in his plans’’. I grumble, I did love him, no point in denying that, but is my love enough for him.

‘’He doesn’t have plans, Seeley he is as sad as you are right now’’. Kevin assures me, but I just couldn’t see it.

‘’I’m scared Kevin’’. I whimper as tears came out of my eyes.

‘’If he leaves me it’ll kill me, he is not like Elizabeth, he means more’’. I finally admit it in a whisper.

‘’Then tell him that’’. My brother says in a soothing way.

I should just man up and confess to Nate, yes I should just sack up and claim Nate as mine and only mine.

I turn to my brother to ask if it was good idea to beg Nate to stay with my kids and me, I look at his face and felt like an ass, he was sitting there, with feathers all over him.

My poor brother hasn’t been able to go and take a shower because of me.

He chose to look like a duck and stay here to help me with my problems.

‘’God, I was such an asshole today’’. I groan and turn to look at my brother.

‘’You look ridiculous, what the hell happen’’. I crow while I sniff and he punches my arm.

‘’Satan’s kid plan this, I told you the boy scares me’’. He protests as he looks over to my shut door.

I chuckle, my son is very intelligent and I’m sure I’m going to have my hands full once he is older.

I stop chuckling as I picture my future, seeing my kids off to college with Nate right by my side.

As if Kevin sense what was on my mind, he puts a hand on my shoulder.

‘’Fix this Seeley, for you and the kids’’. All jokes out the window, my brother replaces his smile with a serious face.

‘’You three need to be happy, and Nate needs you three in his life’’. I open my mouth to say something to him but no words came out.

‘’You think so?’’. I question scared when I finally was able to form words.

‘’Dude, I know so’’. He responds and I look up to see him smirking while holding a folded paper.

‘’What’s that?’’ I ask and he shrugs his shoulders, opens it up, and starts reading a small paragraph of it.

‘’One more thing baby, Seeley is going to need yours and Pierce’s help, please help him’’. He finishes reading and I stare at him confused.

‘’Seeley, you are an idiot man’’. He scoffed as he sees I’m still not getting it.

‘’Grams knew, Pierce was my soul mate, so she probably knew Elizabeth wasn’t yours and that Nate is, that’s why you feel like this, you said you’ll die if he walks out on you, well maybe because he really is your other half’’. He finishes telling me.

I got up and walk to my door, I open it and bump into Pierce who had is eyebrow raise as he is leaning on my wall.

‘’Ready to fix, this little fuck up, you created’’. He drawls and I rolled my eyes at him.

‘’You been around Kevin way too long’’. I pipe and continue walking.

‘’Around, behind, on top, on his knees’’. I stop walking and turn to narrow my eyes at him.

He smiles and looks away innocently.

I knock on a shut bedroom door.

When it opens, the small person was glaring at me.

‘’What do you want?’’ My son scoffs and opens his door wider to let me in.

‘’I mess up and yes you were right, I’m the reason that Nate isn’t staying’’. He drops his angry look and replaces it with one of sadness.

‘’Dad, I don’t want him to go’’. He says with a sad tone, and it broke my heart.

‘’I know son and if you and your sister help me, maybe we can keep him with us’’. I chime and my son smile.

‘’So, I take it you like my idea?’’ I chuckle as I ask this.

‘’Yes, but what are you planning on doing?’’ He questions.

‘’Oh god, please tell me you’re not planning to chain him to the bed and never let him go’’. Brandon groans as he looks at me.

‘’No of course not, although great plan B, if plan A doesn’t work’’. Was I crazy to consider, locking Nate away?

I stop grinning, was I doing the right thing?

I wanted Nate to stay with us; I hope he wants to stay.

My son had a small smile on his face and I was happy to be able to make him feel better.

I wrap my arms around him, and then lean down to plant a kiss on his forehead.

I wanted to make sure it was ok with him and Sophie, if I went ahead and talk to Nate.

I wanted to make sure it was ok with them, if I poured my heart out to Nate.

But mostly I wanted to make sure it was ok with them if I ask Nate to marry me.

‘’Son what do you think, about me asking Nate to marry me?’’. I ask him and he open his eyes wide at the same time as his mouth but nothing came out.

He was in shock.

Was that a good shock or a bad one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 665 42
~𝘪 ·𝘳𝘦 ·𝘯𝘪𝘤 ~ { 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 } [𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢; 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘩𝘦...
398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
672K 12.9K 41
Josh is a smart boy that does what he's told. On the honor roll straight A's. He never parties, stays up late, basically a shut in. But he'll always...
2.3K 62 22
Once upon a time, in the faraway England, a young singer lived in a shining hotel. although he had everything he desired, the singer was spoiled. Wil...