Hiraeth| Lorenzo Berkshire

ariannaberkshire által

"You'll never love me the way you love her, no matter how many times you tell me you love me, it'll always be... Több

Intro
train ride
Common room
potions
the vanishing cabinet
morning
Tavern
Astronomy Tower
Jealousy
red-handed
Project
Good Morning
dark mark
winter break
welcome back Jack
childhood
lorenzo's room
death eater
inseparable
meetings
fountain
letter
dormitory
relationship
always
Dear Jack
muffliato?
luna
battle
After
death
the baby
space
gone
summer
lorenzo
home
ignorance
date night
cheater
week 1
pregnancy
manor
window
beach
appointment
liar
gender
bedroom
labor
zeno
Birthday
18
Future
colors
wedding
life
auror
diary
time
telephone
family
another point of view
epilogue

truth

5K 150 887
ariannaberkshire által

Okay I'm going to clear some things up:

George knows about Lucille and Lorenzo. He knows because Hermione knew, and told Ron, who told George.

I MIGHT have made Lorenzo seem more of an asshole that I would like, but it's too late to change it now lol.

Yes, she's pregnant DONT HATE ME, I was reading filthy the other day and Luna leaves the Manor because she was pregnant. So depending when they have seggs, I think Luna got pregnant when Lorenzo had scratches on his back. So that's when Arianna got pregnant.

Luna knows, and Lorenzo and Arianna can sense it a bit, but not entirely.

....

arianna riddle

Lorenzo, Draco and I race downstairs.

Draco makes it down first, then I got second place, and Lorenzo was last.

"So, who was the rotten egg?" Lucille asked.

Lorenzo walked up behind me and put his arms around my stomach.

"Stupid question, really. It was Lorenzo of course." Draco scoffed.

"That's because Malfoy pushed me-"

"And you knocked over my bloody vase in the process," Narcissa interrupted and I chuckled.

We all sat down in the dining room.

Lorenzo had his right hand on my left thigh.

"Onyx," Narcissa said lowly, "I'm truly sorry-. I'm truly sorry for what Lucius did-"

"Narcissa, never apologize for that large cunt. You did nothing wrong, alright?"

"Yes-. You're right."

"How did you manage to make all of this so fast?" 

"When you're raising 3 boys with a with large appetites', you just get used to it. Tea anyone?"

"Me!" Lorenzo his left hand high.

"You're literally addicted to tea, Enzo." I comment.

"You'll just have to get used to it. When we're older and we have a house, I'm going to need a cabinet full of tea," he replied as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"A whole cabinet full of tea?! You're insane if you think I'm going to allow that in my house." 

"You'll get used to it darling," he says as he reaches for the fruit bowl.

Lucille also reached for the fruit bowl and their hands touch.

She immediately started getting nervous.

Lorenzo looked at her oddly and she moved her hand.

"Lucille-." 

"What Lorenzo?!" She shouts.

Everyone went silent and stared at her.

"Uhm okay? I was just going to ask if you can pass the crepes..."

I reached over and got them for him.

"Thank you Love-"

"One moment please-" Lucille said and walked away.

Draco follows her.

I look at Lorenzo and he smiles.

I'm madly in love with him.

flashback to last night

Lorenzo and I were cuddling.

The only way I could fall asleep was if he was holding me.

"I love you Lorenzo."

"I love you too Ari-"

"No, you don't understand," I say and turn to look at him, "I'm in love with you. I don't think I've ever been in love with someone. I've just never been able to trust someone as much as I trust you. Yeah, we've had our bad days, but we always find our way back to each other." 

"I'm in love with you too, and everything I've done to hurt you-. I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you, I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"You won't hurt me Enzo. I know you won't."

....

Narrator's POV

While everyone is downstairs eating, Lucille and Draco are upstairs.

"Are..you alright?" Draco asked Lucille.

She sits down and Draco sits next to her and rubs her back.

"Lucille?"

"Draco, th-. There's something I have to tell you."

"Tell me, you can tell me."

"Okay..this was an incident that happened once. And only once."

"Go on..."

"Please, please understand that it-. That it didn't mean anything. I mean, in the moment it did, but I was drunk and-"

"Lucille.." Draco said lowly while holding her hand tightly, "What.did.you.do."

"W-Well after you-. After you cheated-"

"I was poisoned

"Yes, and I didn't know that at the time, Draco. And I was hurt y'know-"

"Who did you sleep with?" He spat.

His grasp tightened on her hand.

"Who the fuck did you sleep with Lucille?"

Lucille yanked her hand away from his grasp and he walked to the dresser.

He placed both of his hands on the dresser and leaned against it.

"Lucille, I'm going to ask you again, who.did.you.sleep.with?"

"Draco, you know that I love you-"

"For fuck's sake Lucille, Spit it out!"

She started crying, and he scoffed.

"You're seriously crying right now? This is a joke right?"

"Draco-." Lucille stammered, "I slept with Lorenzo at the Burrow."

Draco didn't respond. 

He stared at her.

He was angry.

You can tell thoughts were rushing around his head.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Wh-.What?"

"Did you like it, Lucille."

"What?"

He huffed.

"Okay, let me rephrase that, did you cum?"

"Draco-."

"Did you fucking cum Lucille?!"

She looked at the ground and he walked up to her and lifted her chin up.

"Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you Lucille. Answer my question, did he make you cum? Did my fucking cousin make you cum? Did you moan his name? Did he cum inside-"

"That's enough Draco."

"No, Lucille, it isn't enough. Now, not only did you fuck up our relationship, but you fucked up Arianna and Lorenzo's relationship. Arianna has been there for us since the beginning. She watched over you, and made sure that you and the baby were safe during the war. When we lost the baby, who was there for you? Ari was. When you found out that I was poisoned by Pansy and had sex with her, who kicked her ass? Ari did, and you go and do this-"

"Do you love him?" He continued.

"No, Draco, not like I love you." 

Meanwhile...

arianna riddle

"What's that on your finger?" Narcissa asked and pointed towards my hand.

I raised my hand to show her. 

"It's a promise ring, from Enzo."

I say and he kisses me.

"I can tell you two are going to be together forever."

"I can only hope," Enzo responds, "It would be a blessing to marry her."

I smile and we all continue talking.

....

NEXT CHAPTER IS HER REACTION AHHH

IT'LL BE UP SOON TOO LOL, I'VE HAD IT ALREADY WRITTEN, I JUST NEEDED TO ADD SOME THINGS THAT YOU GUYS SUGGESTED.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

871 47 27
CURRENTLY ON PAUSE BC OF HEAVY RE-WRITING OF ALREADY PUBLISHED CHAPTERS BUT WILL BE UPDATED AND FINISHED IN DUE TIME "Snakes are special. Most of the...
161K 3.5K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
89.6K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
63.3K 1.2K 70
DRACO FAN FICTION It starts off at Amber and Draco's 5th year at Hogwarts. They hate each other in the beginning and soon realize they are meant for...