Stepbrothers?! ( BTS FF )

Od x_cookiss_x

"they are my stepbrothers??!!!" "yes honey " " Hell no!!! Has mature words read at your own risk Inspiration... Viac

Introduction to the characters
description
Am I late??
Meeting 'them'
letting go or holding on?
HURT
Thankful to have u all
A/N NOTE
Still not trustworthy
Protecting
Getting mad
A DEAL
happy birthday Kim Taehyung
brothers?
Thoughts
Being professional
Wedding
Home or hell?
Author's note
Scared!
Stalker! Stalker!
Birthday wishes!
Surprise!!!!
New book
Nightmare.
Lies
Let's talk!
House tour
No way!!! ( an note )
Nicknames
Breakfast
The mall!
An note
Hang-Gyeol
Ignored
A/N note
A/N NOTE
IU
Dance!!
Hobi hobi dayy
Dance practice
Can I?
A/N NOTE
Hungry
Wrong date
Yoongi day!!!
Letter
Explain!
Project and outings
A/N note
For me?
Lisa day!!!
Tragic accident
I remember
Memories
The Truth
Fever
Surprises and Secrets
Cover voting
Results for cover voting
The Secret
A/N NOTE
A Date??!
No!
Sorry guysss
Sister
A/N
Jackson
A/N note

Space

1.9K 75 22
Od x_cookiss_x

Timeskip to morning~
*Kring Kring*

Me - Ugh!!

I groaned as I woke up and turned off my alarm. So another day but without my saviours. Oh god if u love me please let me live. I made it to the bathroom and celebrated as if I the solved the biggest mystery.

After a bath of 30 mins and doing my morning routine~

Now I'm rummaging through my closet for what to wear. I ended up choosing this

Your outfit👇

Your hair is like that and Ur wearing the cap but u can ignore it if u want to

Your Shoes 👇

Ok I'm ready!............ Wait why am I not moving? Ok maybe I'm scared a little bit.

A little bit?

YE-NO-YES

Exactly!

Ok Y/N nothings gonna happen Jungkook oppa is there so don't worry. He won't harm u. Right? Great now I'm not even sure. Just goo! Ok here goes nothing

At the kitchen~

As I was preparing Jungkook oppa came.

Jungkook - hey lil sis can u please make something for me too?
Me - sure op-oppa.
Damn why did u stutter!

I'm scared u stupid conscious

Ur talking like I'm blind!

Well it kind of looks like ur.

He just shrugged and walked away. So what should I cook?
Maybe I should ask Jungkook oppa

Me - oppa what do u want to eat?
Jungkook - anything
Me - okay oppa.

So I went to the kitchen and made this 👇

Me and oppa were eating in silence but V and Jimin oppa came.
V - hey kook what u eating?
Jungkook - egg sandwich hyung
V - oh cool sooo I was saying me and Jimin hyung are going okay.
Jungkook - why not with us?
Jimin - it looks like ur gonna take a eternity to eat that's why.
Jungkook - do u want to eat this last sandwich?
Jimin - sure
V - hyung can I have some of that please??
Jimin - nope.
V - but why??
Jimin - because it tastes delicious.
V - that's why I want it.

I wasn't in the mood to eat anything so I just gave him mine.

V - thanks

He said in an emotionless. Seriously don't these people have manners? I didn't fight back about his behaviour due to I was really tired. I don't know why but I am really.

Jimin - so should we go?
Jungkook - yep. But who's gonna drive?
V - Jimin hyung.

At school~
We didn't talk anything during the car ride as I didn't give them the chance to, not that I cut them off I just didn't hear what they were talking about.

??? - BOO!
Me - AAHH!

I flinched but looked up to see a laughing Lisa.

Me - what was that for?
Lisa - chill girl u have been looking a lot tensed after u-know-who? Became ur stepbrothers.
Me - I have every right to be. Who knows they can attack me at any second.
Lisa - relax after the marriage ur a Kim I'm telling u they'll protect u.
Me - how can u be so sure?
Lisa - trust me will u?
Me - fine
Lisa - ok come on now let's go to class.
Me - ok

The first class was maths taken by Mrs Lee so I had no problem because she is that cool and chill teacher everyone has.

During the lunch break~
Maknaes POV

We all were eating silently not a word coming from anyone's mouth but suddenly.

??? - hey guys they are finished.
We looked back to see who it was and we saw Jin hyung.
V - hey hyung they're finished this easily?
Namjoon - yeah unbelievable right?
Jimin - no not really I mean come on.
Suga - they were too easy
V - Ah! I wish I was there
Jungkook - same hyung same
Jimin - we couldn't go just because of our wonderful new stepsister

He said in a mocking tone

The elder line looked at Y/N's table, she was sitting alone but her friends were on another table.

Yoongi - hey Mina? Do u know why Y/N is not sitting with her friends?
Mina - she is probably tired or wants to be alone, when she used to have a bad nightmare or a bad memory she doesn't want to hold on to she used to ask us to give her some space, and in this case we might know what might know what it is.
Namjoon - can u tell us?
Jimin - why are u talking about her?
Namjoon - because she is our sister and we need to care for her.
Jimin - I understand that but why?
Sana - Jimin pls take of her, her heart is like glass, breaks easily. She has been through a lot in the past.
V - why are u suddenly taking her side?
Jeongyeon - because we have seen her suffer, and we don't want to see her in that condition again.
Jimin - whatever I'm going from here.
V& Jungkook - same
Suga - just one question why do u guys hate her?
V - because she ruined our family, brotherhood and friendship.
Jimin - yeah hyung how can u not hate her?
Jin - because we don't hate her, that's it.

Then Jungkook saw Y/N hoing somewhere.

Jungkook - hey hyung I think she is going somewhere.
Namjoon - Hobi,Jin and Jungkook follow her I'm here with the maknaes and Suga hyung.
Jungkook - ok hyung.

Y/N POV

I had to face him again which just brings bad memories so I asked my friends for some space, they understood and gave me space, after my lunch was done I still had 30 mins so I decided to go to the rooftop since it's my relaxing space. While I was going I felt someone was following me so I looked behind to find no one I shrugged off the feeling and again started walking. After I reached the rooftop I layed down on the ground because no one was there.

Out of the blue all the memories rushed back in my mind and tears started streaming down my face, I didn't know what to do so I sat up still closing my eyes, thinking the tears will be stopped from falling but they just kept on pouring, by now I must've been a crying mess. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me.

Jungkook POV
We started following her she stopped and I had the feeling that she would look back so I also stopped and dragged both Jin and hobi hyung.

Jin - Yahh!! Why did u do that?
Me - she was gonna look back I saved u both and still no thank u. Hmph!
Jin - stop being a drama queen and let's follow her.
Hobi - let's walk cautiously she can catch us again.
Me - I agree.

As soon as she reached to rooftop she layed down on the green grass. After a while of observing her and her staying silent, suddenly we heard small, quiet sobs coming, we peeked from the small gap in the door and we saw her crying. I ran to her and quickly pulled her in my embrace as she continued crying in my embrace.

Y/N POV

??? - don't worry lil sis I'm here, Shhh ur oppa is here don't cry.

I quickly recognised his voice as Jungkook's voice and I started crying harder, in his embrace because his characteristics made me remember of my Soobin oppa , it wasn't soon enough that suddenly hobi and Jin oppa also came and hugged from sideways. Soon I blacked.

Hobi POV

We saw her crying and as soon as Jungkook hugged her she started crying harder, maybe something happened to her in the past. We soon hugged her sideways and she fainted in our hands.

Jin - Jungkook call Namjoon and tell him that she fainted and we are taking her home.
Jungkook - ok hyung. Hello hyung we found Y/N and she fainted so we are taking her home.
Hobi - tell him that she also will be skipping tomorrow's classes.
Jungkook - umm and also she will also be skipping tomorrow's classes. Hmm, hmm ok bye hyung.

Namjoon POV

I was talking with the maknaes about how they should act as brothers but was interrupted by a phone call.

Me - hello?
Jungkook - Hello hyung we found Y/N and she fainted so we are taking her home.
Me - she fainted??
Suga - SHE FAINTED???!!!
Me - calm down hyung they are taking her home.
Jungkook - umm and also she will also be skipping tomorrow's classes.
Me - tell her not to worry bout tomorrow's project presentation I'll talk with Mrs Jung.
Jungkook - hmm
Me - also u three will be staying with her today.
Jungkook - hmm
Me - clear?
Jungkook - ok bye hyung.
Namjoon - yeah bye.

At home~

Jungkook POV

Jin - Jungkook can u stay with her in her room?
Me - sure hyung.
Hobi - if u dare do anything to her I'll kill u.
Me - I won't hyung she is my sister afterall.
Hobi&Jin - OUR
Me - yeah she is OUR sister so don't worry.

Y/N POV

When I woke up I saw that I was at my home and my head hurt a lot but when I was about to wake up two people were holding my hands. I sat up to see Jungkook oppa and?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who was it?? To be continued and guys I just wanna say thank u for this and this. Sorry if this too short I'm currently having a headache, sooo hope you understand. Baii have a good day/night and again happy birthday to our taetae

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

499K 979 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
0 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...