•𝓞𝓝𝓛𝓨 𝓕𝓞𝓡 𝓨𝓞𝓤•||KV

By gukkie_ss

Jeon jungkook loves kim Jennie Kim taehyung loves park bogum . what could go wrong? . . they loved but "they... More

I.N.T.R.O
Prologue
ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX (yoonmin)
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

XV

475 13 0
By gukkie_ss

Tae's pov

Next day

The early September sun woke me up,
the mild temperatures, low rainfall and natural beauty make autumn a strong rival to spring..the flutering sounds of the curtain made the breeze inside.
The dominant earthy smells of fall are largely the product of plants hunkering down for the winter.
Fallen leaves begin to decay.the leaf break down, creating the classic musky-sweet smell of a leaf pile.I stirred up from my slumber and streched out my arms.

I turned to see the another side of my bed empty,I sighed and got up from the bed and did my morning routine.
i got frenshed up and came out drying my hair..
'I should dye my hair again'
I thought sat in front of the mirror and started applying the body butter,a little makeup and a little strawberry lip gloss..I changed my clothes and took a final glance at the mirror. "Looking good" I mumbled.

(Tae's outfit)

I inhaled deeply and exhaled leaving all the pressure in my body ready for my new start..I'm my life..in our life..
I checked the my phone..in which I got a notification from Minnie..

Chimmy❤️
meet me at the cafe today
Taetae❤️
why cafe? No comming to office..?
Chimmy❤️
nope!! Meet me at ur lunch break byeee!!
Taetae❤️
okay okay I'm coming you pabo..

I chuckled and checked the timing.Still an hour for us to leave.A sudden idea popped in my brain..
I went to the living area and saw jungkook lying in the couch still in yesterday's outfit,I smelled booze he 'he must have drunk again'

I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking..I really don't know his favourite so I just made some basic breakfast..

I saw him waking up from the noise I make in the kitchen..to be honest he looked like a bunny..I can't help myself to coo at him internally..

suddenly we made an eye contact..I blushed and kept continuing my work..
He got up and went inside our room.

[Tae-bold V-italics]

"You blushed with a mere eye contact.. pathetic.."
"V shut up"
"What I'm speaking reality"
"I'm giving myself a chance to fall in love..pls shut ur bitchy mouth"
"What..how could--"

I ignored V's blabbering and continued to cook.
after sometime I finshed a simple breakfast and sent in in the table..

Suddenly the bedroom door busted open while jungkook walked out looking like a whole meal fixing his tie.

'please don't I'm too old for this'
'we're just 23 V'
'i know'

I looked at him..he was searching socks I guess and I looked around to find it.you don't believe me once I found a pair of socks hanging in the small chandelier which we had in our living room and his wallet in freezer...'where is it now?'

I lingerd my eyes around the house and gotcha! I went straight to the couch and reached the socks hiding behind the pillow and *bumb* I rubbed I forhead and hissed in pain. I opened my eyes to land on jungkook who was repeating the same action.

"You alright?" He asked me purely avoiding any eye contact and a little cold. I know he must be upset with me after all the ruckus I caused..but I wanna make it right..(ohoh..i can make it right k back to the story)

I put up a wall around me after bogum left me..I was cold to everyone..I know I hurt him in front of everyone..I have to make up for it..

"Yeah..umm here.." I handed him the socks.

"Thank you.." he grabbed the socks and grabbed his bag and Started walking towards the door but I was quick to stop him finally getting out of my thought train.
"Umm... jungkook have breakfast.."

"Oh..it's ok..I'll have with hobi hyung.." I'm sure he's avoiding me..
"I insist.." I told..I'm not submissive as u think.

".....o-okay.." hah I flipped my imaginary hair in my mind actually..

We sat and had our breakfast together without speaking any words..I took glances at him sometime.. hopefully I din't get caught..phew~

We got ready and went to work..like nothing happened..I want to make things right..I hope this works..

Time skip
(tae's lunch break at cafe)

"YOU WHAT..??" I choked on my drink.
"Calm down tae" he held my hand and looked around before speaking to me..
"How can I keep calm..you mochi.."
"Yeah I know just shut up.."
"I soo happy for you..did you tell hyung.."I asked wriggling my eyebrows..
"Clam your eyebrows down..No..I didn't."
"U didn't and why is that..?"
"I'm scared..I don't know how he'll react.." I sighed and creassed his hand with my thumb.
"Talk to him bae..I know you can do it..you're my brave little mochi right..?"
"I'm not a baby.."
"Okay you adult mochi..now get your ass up..and go to hyung and shout to him.."
"Okay okay"
"Come let's eat...and eat a lot k?" I said I stuffed a spoonful of cake in his mouth..
"Okay mom..!"

k.taetae

K.taetae: a day well spent with my bae..@jimin.min and thank you for the mini heart attack..❤️#bestie
Liked by jimin.min,yoongi.min,taebais,jae_hoon...
8.2k likes 857 comments
@jimin.min : aww..love u bae❤️
_@K.taetae: love you too mochi❤️
_@yoongi.min: you went out..?👀
_@jimin.min:yep and come home quick I have tell u some things
_@yoongi.min:On my way..
_@K.taetae: @yoongi.min @jimin.min can u stop chatting on my comment section..and DM eachother..🤦🏼‍♂️
@taebais: #besties goals..
_@K.taetae: ❤️
@jae.hoon:hey bby..lookin hot..🔥
_@K.taetae: thank you..and don't touch me you'll get burned 😊
_@jae.hoon:ouch!

View more...

A/n:

Little suprise for the delay..❤️
Did u guys guess why tae had a mini heart attack..?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Comment vote and follow..❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
363K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
715K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
165K 10.3K 41
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...