My Chosen One (ronxfemreader)

By _skyeweasley_

~Ron Weasley x Reader~ •Y/n Y/l/n and Ron Weasley have been best friends since they were little. They were al... More

Introduction
Sixth Year ~1~
The Train Ride ~2~
The Common Room ~3~
The Nap ~4~
The Truth ~5~
The Confession ~6~
Nothing but Love ~7~
Down Hill ~8~
The Burrow ~9~
(a/n)
Christmas Break ~10~
Everything Will Be Okay ~11~
Last Day/First Time ~12~
Summer at the Burrow Part 1. ~13~
(a/n)
Summer at the Burrow Part 2. ~14~
Seventh Year ~15~
(a/n)
Quidditch ~16~
Our First Arguement ~17~
Neville and The Note ~18~
My First Choice ~19~
The Late Valentine's Day ~20~
The Prank Part 1. ~21~
The Prank Part 2. ~22~
The Going Away Ball ~23~
a/n
sequel

(a/n) - important‼️

3.6K 57 41
By _skyeweasley_

okay, so before I forget....

before i get started i want to apologize to those of you i made a promise to. that promise being i was going to keep writing this story. i wanted to, i really did, and i had my ideas; but now just really isn't a good time.

i wasn't going to get all into it but i will. the reason i didn't have my phone for so long was because i was failing a good deal of my classes. i don't want to do that again second semester, so i'm gonna take a bit of a break from my writing.

so, this story is, sadly, over and done with. this was a great experience and i've loved every bit of it. 38K reads (which is what i have as of right now (dec. 29)) is a whole lot in my opinion for how irrelevant i am. thank you to all of you who have read it, commented, voted, all the good stuff. i love every last one of you.

now, this message isn't quite over yet..

this story itself is over, but... I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL.

throughout my break i'll be working on the story line and stuff on the sidelines on my school work, along with my newer story i haven't started yet. also, i may post one shots on my other book every once in awhile.

i think i covered everything. again, i'm sorry if i upset anybody who wanted this story to continues. but i did my thinking and made a final decision.

much love <3
- skye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 62 13
It's your third year and you can't wait! the last two years were quite hectic, but you hope this year will be great. You think of telling your true f...
127K 5.2K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...
2.8K 181 21
✷ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 ❜ 〔 RON WEASLEY 〕 ╱ 해리 포터 ㅤ. . . 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉...
21.1K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...