Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

...•°•*32*•°•...

778 62 17
By _manyav_

After all the preparation, everyone was off to rest and Neeya was at study room. She came here to talk to Anirudh but he wasnt here. While waiting, she looked over the books. There were lot of books but only studious; mostly related to laws, some to science, some to body and yoga and very few were novels.
His study room was fully cleaned and everything was in its place.
And a couch with pillow and blanket. It won't be a lie but Neeya truely feel guilty that cuz of her he wasn't able to sleep or live in his own room. She really wanted him to come back to his room and she can shift somewhere else.

"BAHU!!" Trilochan calls her. "Aai Kaka ji!" She looks around and then goes from there.

"Ji kaka ji? Apne bulaya?" "Humnne? Humne bulaya?" He looks at her confused. "Ha..apki awaz sunai di..." "Awaz sunai di... Neeya?" She nods. "Agar awaz sunai di h to humne bulaya hi hoga na!? Wo...aaj sone se pehle ek baar dekh lena sab shi se hogaya h na. Hum kuch gadbad nhi chahte kal." "Ji." She nods and goes to check everything.

Trilochan was sitting in hall going through the list of requirements for next day pooja, while Binoy, not much interested in all these was sitting in his room.
"Bade malik! Humne sab dekh lia h. Saari samagri theek se h." "Ha theek h." He nods and signals him to leave.

*********************

There, Anirudh was outside. He just came back home from the village.
He goes inside only to find Neeya still busy doing the preparations.

"Tum abhi tak yaha ho?" Neeya startles but sighs in relief when she sees Anirudh. "Ha wo...kaka ji ne bola h ki sab dekh ke sona." Saying this she again starts doing her work. She was making garlands of rose and genda.

He notice the stress marks on her forehead and he can cleary see how exhausted and tired she is.
"Neeya. Chodho ye sab kaam. Chalo." "Nhi Anirudh ji..aap jaie mujhe kaam h." "Jiddi nat bano chalo chup chap. Haalat dekhi h apni? Thak gi ho tumhe aram ki jaroorat h."
But she moves her head in no and again starts doing it.
Anirudh sighs and kneels down,"accha..ek kaam karte h. Mai tumhare lie coffee banadeta hu uske baad hum saath mai kaam kar lenge. Theek?"

"Kya! Nhi. Apko peeni h to bataie. Mai kar dungi. Apko ye sab karne ki koi jaroorat nhi h. Aap bekar mai-" "-Shhh" he stops her keeping finger on her soft pink lips making her shiver with goosebumps.
"kitna bolti ho tum! Aur q? Q nhi mai coffee bana sakta ya tumhari madad nhi kr skta?"

"Qki ye mera kaam h. Apka nhi?" "Q? Kya sabka kaam alag alag aur fix rehta h kya?" He ask in anger tone.
"Tum ye sab chodho aur jakar baitho, mai aata hu coffee lekar." He says and turns to go. But he stops midway and looks back to see her still working.

Sighing, he walks to her and takes the garland away and puts it back in tokri. "Anirudh ji! Kya kar rhe h aap!?"
But he doesn't answer and takes the tokri,"ise mai apne sath lekar ja rha hu. Baitho jake." "Par-" "Neeya!" And he kind of shouts in scolding manner, at which Neeya quickly runs away from there. "Khadoos rakshash!"

And Anirudh walks to the kitchen and keeps the tokri in a side and starts making coffee for both of them.

"Anirudh! Tum yaha kya kar rhe ho?"
Trilochan ask. "Kuch nhi Kaka. Wo mai bas Neeya ke lie coffee bana rha hu." He says. "Kya!? Tum? Tum q kar rhe ho ye sab? Agar bahu ko coffee peena h to wo khud bana leti. Tumhe kya jaroorat thi?" He scolds him.
"Kaka....wo subah se ghar ke kaam aur kal ki taiyariyo mai lagi hui h. Na baithi h aur na shi se kuch khaya h. Aise mai kya hum uske lie itna bhi nhi kar skte?" "Tumhe badi chinta h uski. Aur waise bhi aurto ka yhi kaam h. Islie tum jao aur bahu ko bolo ki wo aake bana le." He orders. "Kya kaka. Kaisi baat kr rhe h aap? Ek aurat humare ghar humare khushi ke lie kya kya nhi karti, lekin agar unke lie mard kuch karde to wo chota ho jaega? Aisa q baba? Maanie ya na maanie, lekin ek ghar ko ek aurat hi chala skti h, naki mard. To aise mai jis trh din raat wo humari seva karti h, humara bhi farz banta h ki hun unki thodi si seva kar de. Ye choti choti cheez se hi hum unka dhanyawaad kar skte ho jo wo karti h humare lie. Islie kaka. Mujhe karne dijie." He says smiling.
Trilochan walks away fuming.

Neeya was sitting at the balcony, gazing at moon.
Anirudh comes there with two cup of coffee. He sees Neeya sitting and moon-gazing. Her hairs were now open, flowing with the wind, and saree pallu was also. And her face was sparkling in moon light. The sight was beautiful Infront of him and he just wanted to keep standing there, looking at his wife for the whole night.
Sighing, he walks to her.

"Kya dekh rhi ho?" She looks backward to find Anirudh standing there with two cup of coffee and tokri.
"Kuch nhi. Bas yu hi. Lekin aap tokri yaha q lekr aae?" She starts laughing.

He gives her cup and sits down. "Ha.ha. Hans lo. Tumhara kya bharosha. Pata chala mai kitchen mai gaya to tum phir leke baith jati isko. Tum kam ho?" He says taunting.
"Shukriya." She says sipping the coffee. "aur isse pehle aap pooche coffee bahut shandar bani h." "Nhi. Tumhari se jyada nhi. Aur shukriya kisliye?"
"Meri chinta karne ke lie aur mera khyaal rkhne ke lie." She says giving him of the most warming smile.

"Tum mera aur mere parivar ka khyaal rkhti ho. Itna to kar skta hu. Akhir Tum meri patni ho, tumhara nhi to kiska khyaal krunga mai."

Neeya smiles and blushes and looks on other side, unable to show her crimson red face to him.

(Itna khyaal kisi ko kisi ka...
Kya yhi cheez Mohabbat h bhala?)

Neeya was feeling goosebumps... She never thought someone can care for her this much..

(Itna khyaal kisi ko kisi ka...
Kya yhi cheez Mohabbat h bhala?)

Anirudh sits beside her with very lil gap between them.
They both then sits there gazing at the sky and sipping coffee, forgetting everything.

(Is sukoon se bharey, Do lamho ke lie
Ho bhi jaun mai Fanaa...)

People who will look at them will see it like they are sitting but kehte h na ki pyaar ke lie lafz jaroori nhi hote, unka saath hi kaafi hota h.
They were actually gazing at the star, but they were finding each other in those. There wad no stress, no coldness it hotness; but only love, pleasance, sukoon, and moreover, each other...

(Tu Uljhanen, Tu Rehnumai
Tu Kund h, Tu Roshanai..)

(Tu Qaid h, Tu hi rihai..
Tu Pyaar h, Tu hi tabahi...)
_______________________________________

After having coffee, Neeya and Anirudh together starts making garland. While Anirudh was finding it difficult to do it, Neeya teaches him how to do it and surprisingly he was doing it well.
While doing, Anirudh threw some flowers at her taking her by surprise and Neeya to retaliate and they both got into flower fight.
The balcony was filled with laughter and chuckles and the surrounding was full of love and fun.

Saudamini noticed this as she was passing by her balcony and fuming in anger and jealousy, she went from there.

Finally they completed their remaining work and now was in room ready to sleep.

"Anirudh? Itni raat ko yaha kya kar rhe ho?" Trilochan ask when he sees Anirudh walking to his study room with his book. "Kaka....sone ja rha hu." "Kya!? Yaha?" "Ha.." he answers hesitately.
"Bahu ne tumse tumhara kamra cheen lia kya jo yaha so rhe ho?" "Nhi kaka...wo maine hi usse kaha tha ki wo waha so jae." "Kya!? Tumhari patni h wo Anirudh aur tum apne kamre mai hi rahoge aur soge apni patni ke sath!" "Kaka use meri patni kehna band kijie. Aur mai-" "-aur isse pehle tum kuch kaho ye sunn lo ki tum kitni bhi koshish karlo lekin rhegi wo tumhari patni hi. Aur agar tumhare mann mai humare lie jara si bhi ijjat aur pyaar h to meri baat sunoge. Bas!"
With that he leaves from there fuming.

Anirudh sighs angrily. Well somewhere, he has accepted Neeya as his wife but he isn't ready to express it to the world. Thinking of sleeping together tonight, under the same roof and maybe on same bed, it felt like current passing through his whole body.
he controls himself and makes his way to his room.

__________****_________

Neeya was making bed when there was knock at the door.
And she opens it to find Anirudh standing. "Aap yaha? Kuch chahiye tha aapko?" He doesnt answer and walks in.

"Wo...kaka ne mujhe apne kamre mai hi sone ko kaha h." He says hesitating and walks to his cupboard and takes out another blanket.

Neeya smiles and close the door.

"Tum bed pe so jao..mai yaha-" "-nhi! Aap bed pe soie aur mai sofe pe soungi."
"Neeya. Jidd mat karo. Chup-" "-mujhe kuch nhi sunna. Aap hi kehte h na mai jiddi hu to aap bed pe soie aur mujhe bhi sone dijie."
But none moves. She sighs.
"Ek kaam karte h aap us trf so jaie aur mai is trf." She says pointing left side for him and right side for her. He nods and lays down.

Both just laid there trying to distract themselves. Anirudh and Neeya was feeling awkward but happy at the same time.
But it was difficult to just close the eyes and sleep. It wasn't possible to sleep when u have someone you cherish and love sleeping beside you. There was typhoon of Various feelings in heart.
Anirudh looks backward at her back. The same scent hits his nose which brought light smile on his face. This was gonna be his favorite scent.
He turns back smiling and closes his eyes.

Neeya too looks at him and smiled to herself. Maybe this is the beginning of something new for them..

They drift off to their sleep thinking bout each other.

*****°•°*****

Both were sleeping, when Neeya turned lefttward to Anirudh and threw her arms on his chest. Feeling sudden heaviness, Anirudh slowly opened his eyes, blinking, and looks rightward to find Neeya closer to him then before and her hands on his chest.

He looks at her innocent and beautiful face, which was glowing even in the night.

He takes her hands slowly and holds her hands to her side when Neeya's sleeping eyes opened, blinking in sleep. "Kya hua?" She ask in sleepy voice, thats when she notice her hands on his and blushes.
But quickly takes it back realising,"maaf kijiega. Wo galti-" "-koi baat nhi ho jata h kabhi kabhi neend mai...so jao...maafi mat mango." He says calmly, but deep inside he was feeling goosebumps and some kind of strange feeling.

Neeya was too kind of feeling embarrassed, but was feeling her hands burning where he touched, and her adrenalian increased.

Then something pops in her mind and then she starts keeping pillow and cushions of her side between them.

Anirudh looks at her questioningly. "Kya kar rhi ho?" "Apni takiya dijie.." she says while setting pillow. "Kya? Par kar kya-" "-laie na!" He sighs and gives her his side pillow which Neeya keeps between them, like creating a wall between them.

"Neeya...kya kar rhi ho?" He ask.
After setting the pillows and cushions on each and creating a wall, she looks at him. "Bo gya!...So jaie. Ab nhi hoga dobara." Anirudh again looks on. "Kya nhi hoga?" He ask in sleepy tone. "Tch!" She then, in the same way throws her arms over pillow like she did before. "Ye."

Anirudh sighs and rubs his face, then with the support of his elbow, he sits up slightly,"tum ek kaam karo na ek architect banjao, vastukar." Neeya looks at him,"vastukar!?" She ask confused. "Q?"

"Ye jo yaha lete lete tumne kila bana dia h, socho agar tum architect ban jaogi to kya kya banaogi!." He says raising his hand as like telling the height.

Neeya raises her brows,"ha.ha.ha. so jaie. Shubh Ratri! Good night!" She says sarcastically, laying down, and turning her head on other side.

Anirudh chuckles and lays down straight, while Neeya, feeling uncomfortable, changes her turn.

When she turns leftward toward Anirudh at which he looks at her sleeping face through little space between the pillows. He turns to her and picks one of the pillow on top lightly to get full view of her sleeping face.

He was lost in her beauty, her simpleness, innocence; which makes her more beautiful and special.

That when Neeya slightly opens her eyes to see Anirudh's face infront of hers on the other side of pillow. Her eyes meets his and they both looks at each other.

Thats when Anirudh realised that he was staring at her and his eyes widened and closed his eyes keeping his hands on his face, as trying to act of sleeping. But again parts his finger and looks at the other side to see Neeya staring at him, looking at him questioningly, but lil smirking.

"S-So jao...raat kaafi ho gai h. Good night!" He says quickly and then turns around to sleep; while Neeya chuckles lightly and closes her eyes, recalling his face in her mind...

*******•°•*******

Next day

Neeya woke up to find Anirudh sleeping beside her. She looks at his beautiful, handsome and innocent sleeping face. 'Kaash mai apko kabhi bata pati ki kitna pyaar karti hu mai apse'
She keeps gazing at his face for awhile when she finally looks away and goes to get fresh.

Anirudh blinkingly opened his eyes as the sunlight was hitting his eyes.
"Uthie. Suraj nikal chuke h lekin aap hi ni uthe." She says organising the room properly.
Anirudh looks around confused, when he recalls before night incident with Trilochan kaka, and sighs. He gets up and goes to bathroom to get fresh and Neeya picks out a white slim fit long kurta and pajama matching with it and keeps it on the bed for him to wear.

She looks herself at the mirror
She was wearing red and golden woven design silk blend saree with chooraas and few more gold jewelry than usual.

There was rush everywhere in the house. Trilochan was busy in looking at pooja samagri; Binoy who is not interested in all these was sitting on his sofa, sipping his tea and reading newspaper; Bihari was running here and there doing what Trilochan was telling him to do; while Neeya was in kitchen preparing food, Bhoj, that is to be served to Mahapandit and his students and also coffee for Anirudh.

Saudamini comes there,"Neeya." She turns to see Saudamini and smiles. "Mini di! Aaie." She warmingly greets her. "Bhojan ban rha h.." she says admiring. "Ha wo bhoj khilana h sabhi ko...bas usi ke lie." "Mai kuch madad kar du?" "Are nhi didi...rehn dijie.. iski kya jaroorat h." "Jaroorat h. Q nhi h?" She walks but Neeya stops her.
"Mini di. Aap bekar mai pareshaan ho rhi h. Yaha sab kaam lagbhag khattam h. Acha aap ek kaam krie ye coffee Anirudh hi ko deaaie." She says giving her tray.
Saudamini smiles and turns to go,"Mini di. Anirudh ji study room mai nhi, humare kamre mai milenge apko."
Hearing this, Saudamini was stunned. "Anirudh kamre mai..?" "Ha di. Wo kal kaka ne hi unko bola tha ki hum saath mai ek kamre mai rhe... pati patni ki trh..."
Saudamini goes from there to his room and keeps the tray on the table. Anirudh, who was now dressed sees her in anger and stops her,"kya hua Mini?" "Kya hua? Ye tum mujhse pooch rhe ho Anirudh? Neeya ke sath sone se pehle nhi socha-" "-Mini! Kya bol rhi ho tum?"
"Rehne do. Tum to uske pati ho na ab. Ab Mini kya hi yaad hogi tumhe. Tumhara pyaar to khattam ho gaya hoga na.." saying this she walks away in anger and Anirudh just looks on shocked with her words.

*-------------------------*

"Jai Mahakal! Jai Ma kaali" Mahapandit comes there. "Aaie pandit ji." Trilochan welcomes him joining his hand.

"Anirudh beta." He calls him. "Pandit ji ke paer dhoke unka ashirwad lo."

He doesn't want to do this but kneels down and wash his leg and then takes blessings. Neeya also takes his blessings. "Sada Suhagan rho. Saubhagyawati bhava."

While Bihari washes Shishya's leg.

Everyonr sits infront of fire, joining their hands and Mahapandit ji starts chanting.

Om dyauh shanti rantariksham shantih Prithvi shantirapah shantih
Oshadhayah shantih Vanaspatayah shantih
Vishve de vaah shantih Brahma shantih
Sarvam shantih Shantireva shantih
Saamaa slantire dhih
Om shaantih, shaantih, shaantih!
*************************
They do all the rituals and Neeya was fully enjoying this as everything seems fine and moreover Anirudh, without any words sat with her in pooja.

(Rashmo ka mila yaha pe khile rhe h saare
Aaja shamil ho isme jara thoda muskura re
Mujhse ye rishta jo, aao use hi sawaare...
Chal shayaane se hi thoda sa naata ban ja tu
Chodu baseri aasman tera...
Rishta tera mera...
Rishta tera mera.....)

There Saudamini was standing at the corner, between the crowd, watching them and fuming in anger.
She wasn't able to bear them together. She wanted to separate them but she wasnt getting what to do. Neeya's closeness with him and tgeir bonding was like thorn and pain to her heart.

She sees them doing pooja and havan.

She was heartbroken. Not able to watch them, she turned around and walks back to her house.

She stands infront of mirror and looks at herself,"kya kami h mujh mai? Kya?? Kyu mera Anirudh mera nhi us Neeya ka h, Q??" She starts shouting and crying.

"Aise rogi to kaise chalega Saudamini.!" Hearing this, she turns around and finds Indra standing there with his arms folded. "To kya karu mai? Wo Anirudh jise mai itna pyaar karti hu, jiske sath maine najaane kya kya sapne dekhe, London jaane ka soch...wo to kisi aur ka hogaya h..aisa kaise kar skta h wo?" She says partly shouting.
"Kisne kaha ki wo kisi aur ka ho gaya?" Saudamini looks at him. "Wo aaj bhi sirf tumse pyaar karta h aur tumse hi karega. Dekha nhi kaise us din shaadi ke baad wo tumhare paas daud ke aya, tumhari tabiyat kharab hone ke baad tumhare paas hi ruka. Saudamini Neeya sirf uski majboori aur jimmedari h aur Neeya sirf meri aur Anirudh sirf tumhara h, ek doosre ke nhi!"

Saudamini doesn't say and sits on her bed. "Mai janta hu tum pareshaan ho lekin aisa kaise chalega Saudamini. Jo tumhara h use pana nhi h tumhe?" She again looks at him.
"Chahti hu. Indra mai chahti hu ki Anirudh mere paas aajae qki wo sirf mera h. Mera. Lekin jab bhi yse us Neeya ke sath dekhti hu to meri himmat toot jati h use paane ki. Tumhe pata h Indra kal raat ko maine un dono ko chatt pe dekha tha. Sath mai baithke coffee pee rhe the...aisa lag rha tha jaise wo mujhse door ja rha ho...." Tears roll off her eyes.

"Mai janta hu Mini ki tumhe kaisa lag rha h. Lekin bas kuch samay aur...uske baad tum Anirudh ki. Sirf tum." "Mtlb? Tumne kuch socha h kya?" He nods smirking...

**************•°•°•**************

Thank u. Tc️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
41.7K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...
181K 9.9K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
49K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...