Something About The Sunshine

By PoeticPhantom101

Leah Rhodes thought Jordan Hayes was suppose to be her perfect man, attractive, smart, funny, most of all... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Thirteen

560 34 3
By PoeticPhantom101

I was trapped between a wall and a hard place...

That hard place being Grayson Hart.

He looked sexier than ever, shirtless with only a pair of dark jeans on. His delicious chest and abs on display for my viewing pleasure, his arms taut with muscle as they caged me in on either side.

"Eyes up here beautiful", he whispered sexily as he used his thumb and hooked forefinger to gently lift my head up.

My eyes glanced over his strong jaw, then his plush pink lips, up his straight nose and finally to those hypnotic blue eyes.

"Why do you push me away Leah? Just let me pleasure you like we both know I can", he said, eyes dark with lust. His head dipped down and I held my breath and shivered as he bent his head down and left soft kisses on my exposed shoulder and moved up to my neck.

A certain spot between my neck and shoulder that he kissed made me release a low moan. He chuckled in return at the effect he had on me. One look back into his eyes and I could tell it was a boost to his already gigantic ego.

He was enjoying this too much...and yet so was I. The anticipation of all the pleasurable things he'd do to me had me dripping on the floor like I was some kind of leaking faucet.

"Here's what I'm gonna do my little goddess. I'm gonna rip these clothes off you, kiss every inch of this beautiful, sexy body of yours, and see just how many times I can make you come tonight. And if you hold back any of those delicious moans I'm spanking that fucking ass. My goal tonight is to have you screaming my name as you take this cock, do you understand", he asked in a smooth, seductive, yet dominate voice, edged with sexiness.

Holy hell..

He spent a few moments in that spot slowly kissing away my resolve before continuing up and to my jaw and trailing his fingers softly down my body until they dipped into my jeans and panties and right to my pussy. Instead of giving me the pleasure I so longed for he held his hand there, making no further movements as I tried to keep myself from pushing myself into his hand.

He kissed the corner of my mouth and then looked me in the eyes as both of us began to breathe heavier with anticipation. The air was thick with lust around us, it was suffocating yet intoxicating.

"Tell me what you want, la mia dea", he breathed against my lips as his eyes searched my own.

"You... I want you Gray-"

Suddenly he attacked my lips with his own and...

I jumped up in bed as sweat covered my entire body. I looked around my room hazily and after my mind pieced together my dream I groaned in annoyance and fell back, laying my head back on my pillow.

The remnants of the dream were still vivid in my mind, and I could feel the evidence of my reaction to it soaking my panties.

How did I go from nightmares of Jordan to wet dreams of Grayson?

I could still feel his hands running down my body, and his lips caressing the inside of my thighs as his fingers worked magic on my insides. His deep voice and sexual words coaxing me closer and closer to my release.

This was the 4th wet dream I'd had of Grayson in the past 2 weeks and sure at first it was pretty hot and good but now I was having all this pent up sexual drive with no where to put it. Not even my own fingers were any help.

It was starting to really irritate me.

"Good morning sunshine", Kyra smiled walking into the room.

She was already bright, bushy tailed, and dressed to perfection like usual.

Her hair was now reaching just under her shoulders and she was wearing a black cropped t-shirt with black and white checkered pants and a matching jacket with black heels.

"Nothing is good about it", I grumbled as I got out of bed in my oversized white shirt and boxers and stretched.

"Let me guess, another Grayson themed sex dream", she smirked as she sat on my bed.

"It wouldn't be so bad if I had a way to get it out of my system", I sighed as I opened my closet. Today was thankfully Friday and we had plans to see Violet at a lunch spot and then meet her and the boys at a bar after work to relax and hang out.

"You do have a way to get it out your system, you can jump that man's bones and let him wreak sexual havoc on your body", she chuckled.

"That would ruin things Ky. This whole waiting for each other thing has been going great so far. It's already almost August and I feel a thousand times better and more confident in myself than I did a year ago", I explained as I went through my clothes to find a good outfit.

I settled on a black off the shoulder one piece with puffy lace long sleeves and a plaid beige mini skirt with black heels and laid the clothes on the bed.

Kyra followed me to my bathroom and sat on the sink as I undressed, covered my hair and got in the shower.

Neither one of us was shy when it came to being naked around each other. We use to take baths as little kids together and change in the same dressing rooms as teens. It wasn't gross to us.

"But less about my telenovela love life, I've noticed you haven't brought a guy home in a few weeks. What's up with that", I smiled as I poured peach scented soap on my lufa and slathered it up before I began to wash my body.

"I've caught feelings for someone, and for the first time in a long time it's scaring the shit out of me", she said softly despite the loud running water. I had just barely caught what she said.

"Well let it out, who's the lucky man who's caught my best friend's eye", I asked excitedly.

"Your other best friend".

...What did she just say?

I poked my head out of the shower to look at her just to make sure she was being serious.

And sure enough she was. She was messing with her hands in her lap with her head down. When she looked up at me I could see the nervousness and uncertainty in her brown eyes. She wasn't joking in the slightest.

Not only did she have feelings for Beck.
But she had no idea he's been harboring feelings for her for years.

"I'd give you a hug but I'm wet and soapy", I smiled sadly. I hated seeing her upset, especially about such good news.

"Maybe when you get dressed, because I definitely need it", she smiled back.

"So... When did you start feeling like this", I asked her as I got back under the water to finish washing my body.

"A month or so ago. I remember you had went to bed early so he made the two of us dinner and we sat down to watch a movie or two together. We were watching Back To The Future and I just remember laughing and looking at each other and noticing how his eyes just seemed so joyful. We...we almost kissed Leah. After that I started noticing small things. I mean Beck's never been ugly in the slightest but I was so use to seeing through friend lenses, I hadn't noticed how amazing and attractive he is. I mean, have his eyes always had that hint of blue in them? And when did he start working out, because it's definitely paying off. I noticed how funny and sweet he always is, how focused yet relaxed he is when taking photos, how adorable he gets when he's dorky. I guess I'm just looking at him as a man rather than just a friend, and I'm realizing that he's the kind of man I'd want to be with", she explained as I rinsed off.

"Are you gonna pursue it", I asked as I got out the shower and turned it off before Kyra handed me a towel.

"I don't think so, I don't want to ruin the friendship", she shrugged even though I could tell she was sad.

"I don't think this is something you should shrug off Ky. There's a chance the friendship could be ruined... Or it could turn into a beautiful and life long relationship. I think it's worth trying", I said as we went back into my room and I dried off before I began getting dressed.

Usually I wouldn't be the type to tell her to go for it, usually it was the other way around. But knowing what I knew, knowing how in love Beck was with her, I had to give her a slight push in the right direction.

She's done it for me plenty of times, it was only fair.

"I'll pursue Beck when you pursue Grayson", she smirked wiggling her eyebrows as I uncovered my hair and put hair moisturizer in it before brushing and combing it.

"That's not fair and you know it", I sighed.

"Fine", she pouted.

After that I straightened my hair and finished getting ready with my usual make up routine and was putting my wallet in my purse just in time for Beck to knock on my bedroom door.

"Meet you at the front door in a sec Becky", I called out.

"I hate that name", he called back.

"Love you too", I replied with a chuckle.

I looked to Kyra to see her standing and looking at the door longingly. I had never seen her like this before. Kyra was the kind of woman who always had flirtatious yet thick wall around her emotions when it came to dating. Very few have touched her heart and not one of them had ever made her look like this. She was looking at the door like she could see right through it and right into his eyes. The sight broke my heart so much that I immediately pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm not just saying this because nothing would make me happier than to see my two best friends together, but I'm just saying you shouldn't push those feelings away. Just think on it for a bit and sit all your ducks in a row before you start waddling across the street", I said softly in her her ear.

"That was absolutely adorable, thanks for the girl talk Lee", she giggled.

Later on that day at work I was in desperate need of my lunch break.

Writing usually comes so easily to me but it was difficult to write for this month's article that was due by Monday when all I could think about were the numerous wet dreams of Grayson I had been having.

I'd start off thinking about the article topic which was about how cleaning can be therapeutic for the mind and soul, and then I'm thinking about that one time I cleaned when Grayson came in unannounced, then I'm thinking about how fast he had me under him after I took him down, then I remember an array of things. How his body felt over mine, how he smelled, how he held my wrists to the floor, the sensual way he had flirted with me... and next thing I know I'm fantasizing about him fucking me on the island counter in a flurry of heated kisses and desperate grasps to touch every inch of my body. How I'd moan loud and clear for him and all our neighbors to hear as he praises how good it feels and asks me who's pussy it is and-

I felt the heat rush towards my lower stomach and felt my pussy clench for what it wish it had buried inside of it.

Damn, I did it again.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring and look away from my window to check my phone on my desk and see it was Violet calling.

"Hey Vi, are you already there", I asked as I got up and and grabbed my purse and car keys.

"I'm like 5 minutes out but I can go ahead and grab us a booth when I get there, see you girlies shortly", she asked.

"Of course, see ya soon", I smiled before hanging up and meeting Kyra in the lobby. The drive to Johnny Rocket's was short because it was only a couple of blocks away so it wasn't long before we walked inside and saw Violet sitting at a booth while on the phone.

"Wesley I told you that it's your fault and you have to pay for it. I warned you that if you ripped my bra you'd have to buy me a new one so I don't know why you're acting so surprised", Violet chided as she rolled her eyes. Her blonde hair was half up and half down and she seemed to be rocking a baby blue crop top with black high waisted jeans and white addidas.

"Yeah and not no cheap bra either, you better be getting my girl that good shit from Victoria's Secret", I joked into the phone loudly so he could hear. We all laughed as Kyra and I sat down.

"Well it sound like the ladies lunch is starting so I'll let get off the phone. I love you Vi", he said to which Kyra and I awed at as Violet blushed.

"I love you too Wes, see you at your place after work", she smiled before hanging up the phone.

"You guys are so adorable it's almost sickening, it's just as bad as Grayson and Leah", Kyra chuckled.

"Grayson and I-"

"Aren't even together yet", the finished with a sigh in unison.

"We know, we know. Doesn't change the fact that you guys are amazing together. It seems like you guys are just waiting to put a label on it", Violet noted.

"More like she's waiting for him to ravish her like she's been dreaming about", Kyra smirked.

"Could you not", I groaned.

Just as they were laughing at my expense the waiter cane to use with a smirk and cocky glint in his eyes.

"What a table full of beautiful ladies. Can I start you off with anything, drinks, appetizers, my number", he smirked.

What a cute little kiddo trying to act all big and flirtatious, he couldn't have been older that 18.

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake", Violet said without even looking up from her menu.

"Make mine a cookies and cream", Kyla instructed.

"And I'll get the strawberry", I said trying to give him a polite smile.

"No numbers all around? Come on ladies, I'll have you know I'm an amazing catch", he said.

"A catch of a case", I mumbled making us laugh.

"Sorry kid, I've got a boyfriend", Violet noted with a shrug and a smile.

"Recently found out I'm in love with one of my childhood best friends".

"In a wrong time right person kind of thing with my boss's son", I said.

"Oh. I'll get those drinks".

"Think he'll ever flirt with customers again", Kyra asked.

"Doubt it", Violet chuckled.

"And don't think I missed what you said just then girlie. If you're in love with a best friend I can only imagine it's Beck you're talking about", Violet added with a wink as she leaned forward on her elbows.

"What, you don't think I could make Kyra fall in love with me", I joked with a fake pout.

"No offense Lee but I'm strictly dickly", Kyra shrugged.

"So when did this realization come about", Violet asked.

"Its something I've thought about for a few weeks but I admitted it finally to myself and to Leah this morning. Like I told her though, I'm scared of pursuing it, Beck is one of my closest friends. He's beaten up boys for me and then eaten icecream while watching sappy, romantic movies with me as I ugly cried. He's been honest about how guys actually are, always warning us about guys he thought were off. Hell, he was there when an ex of mine threatened to share my nudes with the entire school and never once made me feel bad for taking them in the first place. I don't know where I'd be without Beck, so what happens if he doesn't feel the same and it ruins the friendship", Kyra explained.

"He did all that", Violet asked. Kyra nodded just as a waiter dropped off our milkshakes and took our food orders.

I did notice it was a different waiter as well and fought the urge not to chuckle.

"What about you Leah", she asked when the new waiter left. I could see the cogwheels in her mind hard at work but I had no idea where she was going with this.

"He's always protected me like a big brother. I wasn't the kind to have boyfriends alot so it wasn't as serious. It was more like a warding off bullies kind of thing. He threatened a few guys, helped me feel confident when I'd get depressed about always being single and has threatened that it's on sight when he sees my ex, but the only sappy movies I've seen Beck watch are disney movies", I shrugged.

"Want some honest-tea", Violet said after a bit as she leaned back into her side of the booth.

"Hit me with the truth doc", Kyra replied.

"Sounds like you're dealing with something that he's been dealing for years. Kyra, I think Beck's already in love with you, probably has been since your high school days", Violet said.

Bingo.

"So because both of you seem to be beating around the bush, here's the plan. Leah is gonna call Grayson and ask to stay at his tonight", Violet said.

"What", I asked incredulously as Kyra laughed maniacally.

"Hear me out. If you're there tonight than maybe something will happen. I'm not saying you guys have to fall in love tonight but if the sexual tension is as bad as you've said it's been, then maybe you'll get some steamy kisses or foreplay out of it. That'd probably be enough to reel back the little sex demon inside of you. And while Leah is out that will give Kyra the perfect opportunity to come clean about her feelings to Beck and they'll probably be at it all night, Leah is not gonna want be there when that happens anyways", Violet explained just before our food came out.

The bacon cheeseburger and chilli cheese fries I'd ordered were smelling absolutely amazing.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Vi..", I sighed unsure. Of course it'd be good for Beck and Kyra to talk everything out since its now confirmed they're in love with each other, but staying at Grayson's place? Hell, I've never even seen his place before.

Anyways, who knows what could happen if I stay at his house tonight? What if things get intimate and afterwards... He changes his mind? What if he's only interested in me because he thinks he can't have me? That would mean that when everything is over he'd just toss me aside and move on. I couldn't handle that, not after everything I've been through in the last year, and definitely not from him.

"I think it's an amazing idea", came an all too familiar voice. One that made me jump in surprise and my eyes widen in horror.

I looked to Violet and Kyra to see their shocked faces morph into smirks.

No, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

I took a deep breath and looked behind me to see Grayson leaning one hand on the back of the booth with his other hand in his pocket. He was wearing his usual pants and buttoned up shirt but he had the sleeves rolled up and the first 3 buttons of the burgundy shirt undone.

Lord have mercy.

"So much so that you don't even have to ask my little goddess. Pack a bag for tonight."

"B-But I... W-wha", I said breathlessly as I stumbled over whatever words were trying to leave my mouth. My brain felt like it had crashed, my cheeks felt flaming hot, and of course my pussy clenched at the sight of him because he had me thinking about all the fantasies of him I'd been having.

"No buts. It sounds like you need a release", he began as he leaned down.

"And I'm just the person to give it to you Leah", he whispered hotly into my ear before giving it a quick bite which made me squeak.

"Also congrats on realizing you're in love, hope it works out tonight Kyra", he smiled at her.

"Thanks", she squeaked out at the mention of her feelings for Beck.

"See you guys tonight", he said before smiling at the girls, winking at me, and then walking off with his food and without a care in the world.

What. The. Hell.

There was no way I was prepared for the night to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 184 5
Brandon doesn't have a care in the world. Luck has followed him and his twin brother, Connor, their whole lives-even landing them in the billionaire...
1.6M 35.4K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
619 255 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...
625 11 5
Your favorite couple is back. After filing for divorce Stephanie decides it's time to move on with her life. With her brother, Lance Carmichael, and...