Wrong Number

By daneilless

It's the wrong numba for me More

.00
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
Character's
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
Not an update
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25

.18

2.1K 64 23
By daneilless

| Five days later  |

Jaelynn

"Gimme sum." Kd snatched my chips out my hands.Guess what I did? Snatched that shit right back.

"Say please." I mugged him.

"Gimme the damn chips,please." He rolled his eyes and I rolled mine too.

"Hmm." I pushed the bag towards him and he took them.

"I know you don't want it back so amma take the rest." He smiled.

"Greedyass." I plucked his ear.

"Leave my ears alone.I know it is big,now let it be big in peace."

"Okay Mr Elephant." I laughed.

"Okay Penelope." He mugged me.
"Boy I definitely don't have a pig nose." I said looking at my phone screen.

"You ain't gotta a pig nose your nose just big ass fuck ." Kd laughed pinching my nose.

"Move." I slap his hands away sitting on the next couch away from him.

"You wanna talk about my ears but I can't talk bout yo big ass nose Okay." He stuff a handful of chips in his mouth.

I should take back my chips." I mumble rolling my eyes.

"Besty C'mere!" I heard Monica call out for me and I sighed. Ever since Ben came to Atlanta she been up under his skin we barely have time to hang out or even talk.

"Yea." I asked poking my head into the bathroom, I didn't wanna be rude and just walk in.

Eww why the room smell
like sex.

"Can you get me and Ben some water. Please besty." She made a baby face.

"Why can't you get up and go for it?" I crossed my arms and asked her.

"My leg hurt so bad pretty pleaseee." She dragged and I huffed.

"But Ben foot ain't hurting him." I pointed at Ben who was playing the game.

"Girl go for the damn water." Ben said.

"Shut yo ass up am just doing this for Monica." I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

"Bring me a honey bun well you at it." Ben shouted.

"2 water it is." I went into the kitchen and grabbed the two bottle of water. As I was about to walk out Kayden walked in.

"Jae am thirsty." He said looking at me.

"What you wanna drink? I asked lifting him up and putting him on the kitchen counter.

"I want apple juice cause orange is nasty."  He scrunched up his face.

That's a lie. I taught."Okay." I grabbed a cup from the sink rinsing it off. Then grabbed the bottle of apple juice from the fridge pouring it in the glass.

"Here,you go." I said handing him the glass of apple juice. He jumped down grabbing it then kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled as he walked away.

I grabbed the two water bottle then walked back to the room.

"Here." I handed Monica the two water.

"So where the honey bun." I asked you to bring."

"Get up and go for it." I laughed walking out the room and went back to the living room sitting beside Kentrell.

"What you doing?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.

Iyanna:
You was my mf baby
I stg😢 💚

What happened?

Iyanna:
You only want me cause I suck yo dick good😢I hate you so much I want the old you back😳

My lil Vacuum💚 

"Nothing." He mumbled locking his phone.

"I smack my lip getting up and going to my room."

"Mhm,sleep time." I flopped down on my bed.

---------
I woke up with someone arms around me and loud snores.

"Now who in the fuc-" I look to see that it was Kentrell.

"Move." I said trying to move his hands from around me.

"Yo chill am trying to get some sleep." He yarn rubbing his eyes.

"Well move then... damn can I get some breathing space."

"I wanna be up under you." He tightened his grip around my waist.

"Nah go be up under that girl who  was texting yo phone when you was hiding it."I smack my lip and rolled my eyes.

 "Chill."he laughed and pulled me onto him. I just straight faced him.

"So you jealous?" he asked rubbing on my butt.

"Me jealous??? Neverrr!" I laughed playing with his chain . Ofc i was jealous but why was I?

"Why you always looking at me like that?" I asked But he didn't stay anything he just kept looking.Making me nervous and shit.

What? I dragged out.

He didn't say anything,he just kept grabbed me by my neck pulling me close to him. He slightly choked me with hand hand and kept gripping my butt with the next.

We began kissing adding tongue and all.

I want you in my life nigga and in my guts and in my throat.Amen

Shit I don't suck dick but for this nigga I might

Mhm i moaned as he started kissing down my neck.

"We ordered food."Kd poked is head  in the room.

Damn kd I was about to get me some dick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.6K 51
January ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ2. " ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐, ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 356 24
Book completed thanks for reading๐Ÿ’• book 2 otw
9.2K 406 22
It's nasty nd wild JUST READ TO UNDERSTAND โ€ผ๏ธ [COMPLETE]
824K 30.2K 48
COMPLETED!