.22

Jae

9:30 AM,on the road,Driving

"Baby you still not talking to me?" Kentrell said with his left hand driving,and the right on gripping my thigh,I ignored him,while looking out the window.

"Jaelynn you know I was playing matter of fact both of was playing."

"Kentrell just leave me alone."I groaned and turned on my phone,popping up a picture me and Kentrell took two days ago that I set as my locks screen.

"I groaned and turned on my phone,popping up a picture me and Kentrell took two days ago that I set as my locks screen

We look so cute but whatever.

I was playing candy crush until kentrell snatched my phone.I  sighed and pulled out my iPhone XR. He chuckled and kept driving.

"Baby please..." He said. He smirked as I kept playing candy crush."Baby." He said."What do you want Kentrell." I spat."Stop acting like that."

"Kentrell just leave me alone am not gonna say it again."

"What else do you want me to do? I already apologized. I even got you food." He looked over at me.

I want you to die.

Yall probably wondering what's happening here so let me take yall back."

Me and Kentrell was downstairs on the couch,I was in his lap and we was roasting the hell ochea each other.

"Boy if you don't getcho annoying ass,dumbass,uglyass,musty alien donkey ass up out of here." I pointed in his face lauging.

"That's why your forehead big." Kentrell said laughing.He stopped laughing once he say my face.

"See you ain't een have to go there." I got up off his lap going upstairs in my room.

"Jaelynn where you going bruh? come here." He yelled. I ignored him getting in my bed putting the cover over me.

He dragged it.

"Bae am sorry." Kentrell said coming in the room.He got in the bed wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm your sensitive baby you should know not to say things like that.I thought we were playing and joking around but you decided to take it too far.It's okay tho you only broke my poor little fragile heart."

"Bae-" 

"Don't bae me." I cut him off getting up. I snatched my charger out the socket  and grabbed my phone off the night stand."

"You can sleep in here I will sleep in the other room." I told him.

He smacked his lips."Jaelynn I know you ain't forreal."

"Am forreal." I mugged him.I walked out the door going into the other room locking the door behind me.And that's where I slept.

The next morning I was still ignoring him and then when he took me out to get food.Who was I to turn down food.So I went with.

He taught I was not going to be mad at him no more but he taught wrong.

Yea that's what happen.

"Jaelynn?" Kentrell tapped me.
"What?" I said. "We here."

Oh.

I got out grabbing my stuff and making my way inside.I went to the kitchen washing my hand and back to the living room. I sat on the couch grabbing the remote going on Netflix scrolling and clicking on Good Girls.

I can't believe they cancelled season five that some bullshit like no more Rio.

While eating my food Kentrell walked in he looked at me like he wanted to say something but instead he just went upstairs.

Awee poor baby but that's what you get for talking about my forehead.

After I was done eating I let out a big belch and went to throw away my rubbish.

"Am so full." I rubbed my tummy.

I went upstairs seeing Kentrell laying down with his eyes close.I went to lay with him putting my head on his chest.

"Am sorry." I mumbled.

"For what?" He said opening his eyes looking at me.

"For ignoring you last night and this morning.

"And am sorry too for talking bout yo big ass forehead." I was about to get up but he grabbed  me.

"Am playing am playing you know love yo forehead gurl."

"And I love you."

Shit I wasn't suppose to say that out loud.

OMG

"I-I-I." I stuttered.

"I love you too." He said peaking my lips. A big smile started to spread a cross my face making him smile too showing his grills.

God I love this man.