Mayans MC x Female Reader

By HannaLM99

Posting on Wattpad the stories that I post on Tumblr for Mayans MC. I post for Ez, Angel, Coco, Riz and Bisho... More

Mayans MC x Reader
Jump On This Dick with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Pumpkin Patch with Ez (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Haunted House with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Party with Bishop (October/Halloween Fest)
Decorating Your House with Coco (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Prank with Riz (October/Halloween Fest)
Daddy Want's To See That Sexy Ass Of Yours (Angel Reyes)
Dessert (Ez Reyes)
Murder Next Door (Coco Cruz)
The She Is! (Riz Ariza)
Intruder (Bishop Losa)
Watermelon (Angel Reyes)
I'm Her Boyfriend (Ez Reyes)
Funfair Date (Coco Cruz)
Deep (Riz Ariza)
Virgin (Bishop Losa)
Important!
Nights & Mornings with Angel
Nights & Mornings with Ez
Nights & Mornings with Coco
Nights & Mornings with Bishop
Playing Animal Crossing (Angel Reyes)
Please Daddy (Ez Reyes)
Bartender (Coco Cruz)
New Girls (Riz Ariza)
Surprise Kiss (Bishop Losa)
Buying you tampons and/or pads
Cold Confessions (Angel Reyes)
I Told You They Would Love You (Ez Reyes)
Anniversary (Coco Cruz)
Yes Sir (Angel Reyes)
The Girl (Ez Reyes)
Sleepless Nights (Coco Cruz)
What you guys are doing at 3 AM

Nights & Mornings with Riz

834 11 0
By HannaLM99

Warnings: none

Nights:
You and Riz would always lay facing each other when going to bed. The two of you would talk for a while before going to sleep, holding each other close. You'd talk about anything, how the day had been, your worries, what your plans were for the next day or just talking sweet to each other. "I missed you so much today.. the guys were being so annoying and I just wanted you to come and be with me". You gave him a sweet, lingering kiss on the lips. "I missed you today also". Your eyelids would start to grow heavy as the conversation grew quieter. You'd fall asleep like that together, noses touching, arms holding each other close and your legs tangled together.

Mornings:
Riz and you were definitely morning cuddlers. Neither of you would get out of bed unless you both had a proper cuddle session. Most mornings it was spooning, with you being the little spoon. His arms would be wrapped around your waist holding you close to him. He'd whisper softly in your ear how much he loved your while you played with his fingers. "I love you so much baby.. more than I can ever explain". He left a sweet kiss on the side of your neck. "I love you to Michael.. always and forever".

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always welcomed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 512 24
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Œ๐‚'๐ฌ แดแดษดแด‡ส สŸแด€แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, แด€ษดแด… แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ ส€แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ, ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด๊œฑ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€ษดแด›แด แด˜แด€แด…ส€แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษขส€แดœแด…ษขแด‡, แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ แด ษชแด„ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ สŸแด๊œฑ แดสŸแด ษช...
3.9K 260 31
Therapist Valentina Nott, is very comfortable in her life in Boston, her nice, normal, boring life. But then a single text message shakes the founda...
60.8K 2.2K 31
Angel Reyes / OC There's already enough between the Reyes brothers for a lifetime of battles but will they let a woman bring out the worst in both of...
39.4K 849 76
NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE) I DONT OWN THE CHARATERS ANGEL AND EZ REYES or Mayans) READ THE WARNING CHAPTER BEFORE YOU PROCEED)