Love Game

By OvrlyObsessedFangirl

~ZeRoyalChaos Fanfiction~ After Jess harshly breaks up with Chilled, Ze (Steven) flies to New York to comfort... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Short Author Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

466 14 2
By OvrlyObsessedFangirl

I got a weird sense or déjà vu but didn't worry about it at the moment. Fear rose in my stomach when I realized that this happened in my dream, I focused on the road, not letting my mind wander far.

-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~

I felt the car screech to a stop, but didn't bother to open my eyes. Footsteps padded outside my door as I felt it slowly open.

"He's still asleep," Anthony whispered to himself, "how did he manage to stay asleep?"

I heard him sigh before an arm wrapped around my neck, and another under my legs. He was carrying me. I continued to pretend to sleep as my heart started to beat quicker. With my head against his chest, I inhaled the scent of his cologne. Anthony was carrying me, the love of my life was carrying me! The beat of my heart grew more intense as I thought about him. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) -~

I opened the wooden door and walked through, closing it behind me with my foot. I carried the precious body of my love up the stairs and towards the guest bedroom, laying his sleeping body onto the bed once I reached my destination. I proceeded to go back to the car and grab his bags.

I placed the bags on the carpeted floor next to the bed, a few beads of sweat on my forehead.

Not long after I ordered pizza, Steven dragged his feet down the stairs.

"How'd you sleep, Ze?" I asked.

"Good," he gave a bright, knowing smile.

"I just ordered pizza, so if you want, you can go pick a movie out," I told him, "they're in the living room,"

"Where's that?"

I pointed to an open area without a door and watched him wander away.

-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~

I found a stack of movies next to the TV in the living room and sifted though them. THE NOTEBOOK. We are so watching this! Hey a man can watch chick flicks too! I popped the disc into the Blu-Ray player and paused it before it could play.

He sat down next to me on the cushiony couch, set the pizza on the coffee-table, and pressed play.

About half-way through the movie it because too hot in the room to stand, so I pulled off my sweater, letting the air hit my bare arms. I relaxed into the couch.

As the movie ended, Anthony got up and flipped on the light switch.

"I always like th-," he stopped mid sentence and stared intently at something.

I followed his gaze and glanced down at the red marks on my wrists. I forgot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
163K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...