Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

This is all because of you

1.8K 62 12
By DonnaMeow0-0

Dan and Mela took a cab and went to the nearest pet adoption center. Dan paid the cab before they got out. Dan sighed ...

" aaah this is gonna be great "

He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked down at Mela " what is it cutie? " he asked as he leaned down. She showed him her notebook

' why Sangwoo Hasn't got a cat until now? "

Dan raised his eyebrows " I don't really know never thought of it until now ... anyways let's go come on! I'm so excited! " he yelled before grabbing Melas hand and dragging her in a rush into the adoption center.

' It's like it's Dans birthday not Sangwoo 😅 '
Mela thought laughing

They entered the adoption center not was full of ssssoooo cuuute kittens cats puppies and dogs.

" Mela! Look at that one, look at this one no this one over here! "

Mela tried dragging Dan away from the puppies section but it was as if dragging a wall.

'Daaan you're in the wrong sectionnn 😣 "

It was no use, Mela went to the kittens section as they meowed with their high pitches voice

She took a look at the bigger cats and her eyes fell in love with a certain car she couldn't take her eyes off of and thought it's perfect for Sangwoo ...

She quickly tucked at Dans coat and pointed at the cat

" huh? have you found the one you've been looking for meemee? "

She nodded ignoring her new nickname

" that's great! You know what I might consider taking one of these guys home with me "

' aaaw ' Mela thought it was cute

" so where is it? " he said giving his full attention to Mela now

She ran towards the cage as pointed at a beautiful black fluffy cat

" ooooh it's perrrfect! " Dan said happily which encouraged Mela more

" we want this one please " he said the employee " of course " she said as she opened the cage and held the cat out for them

" he's a Male, 1 year old, he is so quiet and sleeps a lot. He is so easy to deal with and so cute but a bit coward, His owners abandoned him after moving out and he was left alone terrified and outside. Got beaten by some other stray animals but we rescued him just in time and I hope you can be a family to him and grant him a loving and a caring home "

________________________________

" so I'm finally free ... "

Sangwoo followed by walking in his front porch with his hands inside his pocket

" I don't think I can kill you ... I'm sick of this " he said looking at the sky

He then turned to look at Garcia
" but remember ... we both hold each other's secrets ... so don't you dare try to make funny moves " he said lifting her chin up slowly with his fingers.

" I can tell you the same thing you jerk "

Sangwoo grabbed her face harshly all of a sudden as she shook in fear " you have no proof against me you bitch! " he said before pushing her hard on the ground before she quickly got up on her feet trembling and ran away ...

He went inside his house and slammed the door shut walked angrily towards the living room as he knocked everything off of the table smashing them to the floor.

He was so angry and confused and a part of him scared that he might have just paid for his ticket to jail.

" this is all because of you ... " he growled as he looked at Melas picture in his phone " what the hell have you done to me ... no woman ever had an impact on me before! NEVER! ....... I must destroy you to be free again .. "

________________________________

" HE is gonna LOVE him " Dan said as he held the cat cage on his lap inside the cab with Mela
She nodded happily and excitedly.

" right here please " he told the taxi driver as they reached the house " right the opposite of Nicks house right " she nodded smiling gratefully.

" wait here man " he said to the taxi driver as he got out of the car and held the door open for Mela to get out he shut the door and walked her to her door holding the heavy cage for her so her hands wouldn't hurt.

' I'm such a gentle man ' ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Mela opened the door as he walked in and placed the cage on the floor. When he took a look at Mela she was getting some money out of her purse.

" what are you doing dummy " he took her hand off of her wallet " don't ever do that, it's what we do~ you know 😏 our duty
towards the most beautiful creatures in the world~ ✨😉 "

She laughed making these squeaking sounds cause she's mute. Dan stood there admiring her deeply, her sweetness and innocence and ... kindness. There's just no way this girl could never be loved.

" You know what ... Sangwoo is the luckiest guy in the world to have you ... " she stopped laughing and looked at up at him to see for the first time a serious expression on Dan! She was surprised.

They kept staring at each other for a couple of seconds before Dan finally spoke " well! " he patted her twice on her shoulder " take care okay! " he said before turning back to leave but stopped " oh! I almost forgot! If you have a cute friend like you, pair me up with her! " he finally said before turning to leave.

Mela ran two steps behind him which caught his attention also mouthing his name as if he could hear her he looked back to find her mouthing ' thank you ... very much ... for today'

He smiled back at her " don't mention it silly " 😉
________________________________
Sorry it's short 🙊
I just didn't want to keep you
Waiting ...
________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.5K 20
Do you love yourself? Your looks, traits and characteristics? It's because of them that you must deal with your current situation. They've made you s...
32.8K 891 43
COMPLETED Oh, yuhknow Just another Killing Stalking FanFic. I wanted to have my swing on this manwha after reading it. I'm not sure what to write for...
180K 4.1K 26
Your bestfriend Yoonbum is missing, you go out your way to go find him. Good news, you found him, but... - TW: Rape/Abuse - Bruh so I accidentally m...
441K 3.1K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...