Twins of Unova

By Frozenbeenie

Rated mature/teen for suicide attempts, blood, violence, alcohol, sacrifice, murder Romance and adventure T... More

*Chapter 1: Castelia🎶
*Chapter 2: Home
*Chapter 3: Movie
*Chapter 4: Plan
*Chapter 5: Guard
*Chapter 6: Alder
*Chapter 7: Floccessy
*Chapter 8: Roxie🎶
*Chapter 9: Pokestar
*Chapter 10: Castelia
*Chapter 11: Sewer
*Chapter 12: Avenue
*Chapter 13: Nimbasa
*Chapter 14: Drawbridge
*Chapter 15: Driftveil🎶
*Chapter 16: Shelter
*Chapter 17: PWT
*Chapter 18: Triad
*Chapter 19: Girls
*Chapter 20: Celestial🎶
*Chapter 21: Home
*Chapter 22: Chess
*Chapter 23: Rain
*Chaptet 24: Portal
*Chapter 25: Ocean
*Chapter 26: Slumber
*Chapter 27: Punishment
*Chapter 28: Hospital
*Chapter 29: Avenge
*Chapter 30: Nectar
*Chapter 31: Sugar
*Chapter 32: Skyarrow🎶
*Chapter 33: Balcony🎶
*Chapter 34: Benga
*Chapter 35: Fancy
*Chapter 36: Black🎶
*Chapter 38: Scar
*Chapter 39: Crown🎶
*Chapter 40: Clean🎶
*Chapter 41: Nightmare
*Chapter 42: Daydream
*Chapter 43: Champion🎶
*Chapter 44: Vines
*Chapter 45: Picnic🎶
*Chapter 46: Bond
*Chapter 47: Interest
*Chapter 48: Punk 🎶
*Chapter 49: League 🎶
*Chapter 50: Closure
*Chapter 51: Winter 🎶
*Chapter 52: Nightmare
*Chapter 53: Party
*Chapter 54: Snowman🎶
Side Story
Songs mentioned (unfinished)
Bonus (1/2)
Bonus (2/2)

*Chapter 37: Rain

15 2 0
By Frozenbeenie

I opened my eyes to see myself laying on a hospital bed. My eyes looked around before Lampent and Oricorio came to my view by appearing on my chest. 

"Good morning" I smiled and sat up, feeling something stopped me from getting too far. A needle was inside the skin of my elbow attached to some other part of the things behind me. I pulled it out and removed the heart monitor from my finger and arm before the machine made a solid sound when losing connection to the heart.

The door slammed unexpectedly when that happened. I looked up at Nate heavy breathing while staring at me like I had died or something. I smiled at the sight of him.

"Nate-kun!" A nurse came into the room after him, followed by Nate's assassin friends. That's when I realize what exactly happened "O-Oh..." I cupped my mouth in shock, not expecting myself to go as crazy as I did.

"Hi there" I looked up at the nurse smiling at me "How are you feeling? I see you took out the needle" she started cleaning the blood I let leak out "You've been asleep for two days already"

"Two days?" I frowned and grabbed my Xtransceiver from the counter to look at the date "Everyone will be expecting us soon..." I frowned at Nate frowning at me before he turned away. My heart dropped at how he did it. He's mad at me for what I've done... "N-Nate..." I wanted to get up, but the nurse didn't let me.

"Let me check up on you before I let you get up" I slowly nodded and let her do what she needed to do while Echo came to my side. I bit my lips and turned away, too ashamed at what I pulled in their mission.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you awake" Echo smiled at me.

"I'm sorry... You were right. I shouldn't have gotten involved" I pulled my hair "I had no control... I swear"

"What do you mean you had no control?" Nate came up to me "You clearly knew what you were doing! Is this the reason why you needed a guard? So you wouldn't do shit like this?" I looked away.

"That's exactly it... I kept it from you like you kept it from me"

"You're putting the blame on me when it's you that had to be noisy and get in my business!" Echo pushed everyone out the door.

"We should give them some space" Phoenix moved away from her as the nurse told me she'll be back with the doctor.

"Here" Phoenix handed me an envelope "This is clearly meant for you. You deserve every bit of it" I took the envelope confused "It's the money the client had gave us after taking care of his son, plus the tip you got from your amazing singing" he smiled "We clearly didn't do anything. It was all you. You did amazing"

"Don't encourage this behavior, Jay!" Nate glared. Banette crawled onto my lap and ate the envelope from my hand "I told you this was a bad idea! I told you I was in charge of her! I was suppose to keep her out of trouble!"

"The job is done. Nobody knows what happened. The point of the mission is to take out the target with no leads"

"I knew I should've ignored you" Nate pulled his hair "I knew this was a bad idea, but I didn't know you were going to follow me!" He yelled at me "Why couldn't you just stay in the room!?" I bit my lips at him yelling at me. This wasn't the kind of yelling I was use too... "How do you think this makes me feel?! I left you alone multiple times... and this is the one time I regret it most" he cupped his face. Echo escorted everyone out so Nate and I can talk "Why did you bother..?"

"I wanted to help"

"I didn't need help!" He slapped the end of the bed "You know how much I try keeping you out of trouble! You make this fucking job hard, Camilla!" I bit my lips hard and looked down "Why the fuck did I let you do this?!" He cupped his face to scream into them "Why..? Why did you do that?!" I gripped on the sheets, watching my tears fall on my lap.

"I had no control"

"That's a load of crap! You knew what you were doing! You had Banette with you! Where did you get that knife?!" I thought back when that Shadow triad member dropped his knife when I said his real name "Are you going to tell me what the hell that was about?!"

"I had no control" I repeated.

"How did you have no control!? You knew what you were doing!" I looked at him shaking hard, trying not to cry and looked angry at the same time.

"Remember when I told the reason why I have no choice in ending my life?" I looked back down, not wanting to look at his expressions "I sold my soul"

"W-What..?" His voice lowered in a shocked and worried tone "What do you mean y-you..." I closed my eyes.

"I witnessed my father getting murdered right in front of me... I was powerless. I prayed for something to give me the strength to save him, but it didn't happen on time. I was able to receive the strength I hold, but at a price. I ended up killing my fathers murder... I ended up killing all of the men that kidnapped me when I was a little older. I sent myself to a mental hospital because I didn't have the strength to control this power" I looked at my hands "It didn't work... I know it didn't. That's why I needed a guard, because I knew myself well enough that I would cause trouble without someone next to me" I frowned at him "I beat up Zinzolin from Team Plasma when you went off to find Rosa... I was very picky on being left alone. I always had to remind you to not leave me alone..." I tasted blood on my lips "There is a reason why Hugh finds me weird... There is a reason why some people and Pokémon don't like me or are scared of me. It's the darkness that lives in my body" I pointed at my heart "I sacrificed my own body so I can protect those I care about... I went mad at the target because of how many people he had hurt. I couldn't stand it..." I started sobbing "Do you really think I deserve to live after all that I've done? Why do you think I don't care about my life?" I got out of bed to go and face Nate staring at me with those eyes "I do not deserve to live... I hid my appearance so Rosa wouldn't suffer... I'm sure you're going to stop convincing me to stay... After our vacation, the contract will be over and you will no longer have follow me anywhere. I will be going straight home"

"C-Cam..." I turned around so I couldn't see him.

"Thank you for the fun times you and I experienced. Let's get ready so we can travel to Undella town and meet up with everyone. I'm sure they'll be waiting" I went to pick up Banette and walk into the bathroom to change. With the door closed, I ended up scooting down against the locked door and bring my legs up to my chest to cry onto them. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to do this to him... but I can't keep the secret away any longer... He needed to know. I shouldn't have gotten involved. What was I thinking? But either way... He deserved to know after being with me for about half a year already.

I got dressed in a simple outfit like I was going to work out with running shoes and walked out the room to see the doctor waiting for me to come out.

"Miss, You're up already? How do you feel?" He asked me. I went over to grab Nate sitting on a chair and pulled him up.

"I feel fine! I feel refreshed and ready for a new day!" I pulled Nate out the room "sorry I can't stay longer! Send the bill to the police station to Looker! Goodbye!" We ran out, ignoring the doctor yelling at me to come back so they can give me a proper check up. I didn't have time for that! We are behind schedule and we needed to get to Undella Town as fast as possible.

Nate didn't say anything while I dragged him out of Black City towards the route. I let go of him after we left the city and kept a good distance away from me. It saddened me that he decided to stay away, but it's better that he just hates me.

After telling him everything about me, I knew it wasn't going to be the same. Even if he killed people himself, we have similar reasons on why we did what we did. His way of killing was fast and painless while I just enjoyed the pain of my victims... that doesn't make us the same.

"Nate-kun..?" I turned around to look at him standing a few feet away from me "Has Rosa and the others called me at all while I was asleep?"

"Yeah. Rosa let me know that she will be heading to Undella town later than everyone else since she's been working on a new movie script. I told her that you were busy to pick up" I nodded and just walked forward, not bothering to make conversation he doesn't want to be a part of.

The route was a quiet trip to get though. The sky was starting to get cloudy under us while everywhere else was blue and shining "Why is the cloud so big?" I stared at how dark it was until it suddenly poured rain on us. I watched the rain falling on me, giving me chills from how cold it was before Nate grabbed my arm and pulled me over to shelter. I stared at his hand holding my arm, not my hand...

"That rain came out of nowhere" I said. Nate didn't respond as he was shaking his head to splash the water out his hair. Banette gave me a towel to use, but I wanted to give it to Nate "Here" he looked at the towel "Dry yourself off" he looked away and sat down instead of taking the towel. I stared at the towel, ashamed of myself for making this happen. It'll never be the same anymore...

I placed the towel on his head and ran into the open field to dance in the rain. He didn't pull me away or chased after me like he would usually do, so I used this opportunity to enjoy myself under the rain and find my happy place for what seemed like a dream. The rain was cold, but spinning around and dancing with it made me feel open and happy, something that wouldn't judge me for what I've done. The rain will always be here, no matter what the world becomes. The earth will not miss me, so once I'm gone, it'll continue to rain... just like this.

The rain clouds had separated, removing the rain and show off the sun shining the sky. I sighed and embraced its warmth, taking it in before a towel was place on my head. Nate was beside me, not looking at me, yet he put the towel on my head.

"Thank you..." I smiled at towel. No matter how mad he is at me, he's still doing his job. I want to take that in for awhile before it ends, so I grabbed his hand and continued our walk towards Undella Town until we could see the beach, finally.

"We're finally here!" I cheered and looked at my Xtransceiver "Oh! I got a message I didn't notice I got" I checked who the message was from "It's Bianca!" I read the message for a moment "She's already here with Cheren, Hilda, and N! Their parents are here too! I'm so excited!" I clapped excitedly "I haven't seen auntie in years!" Nate stared at his Xtransceiver, not paying attention. I sighed and walked into town, going to the address Bianca gave us. It ended up taking us to a villa!

"It's so beautiful!" I gasped amazed. Bianca came walking from the high balcony and waved to us "Bianca! I didn't think you were going to rent a whole house!"

"Well, it's better than just booking a hotel! This is much closer to home! Everyone is almost here!" Cheren ended up opening the front door.

"Cheren-kun!" I ran over to give him a hug "Are you parents here too?"

"Yes, they are. Both of you, come in and meet them!" I excitedly ran into the house and saw a few adults I haven't seen in years and also saw Hilda with N, talking to auntie in the living room. My heart filled with joy when seeing auntie after so many years...

"Auntie!" Auntie looked towards me from her conversation and gasped at the sight of me.

"Is that who I think it is?" She came up to me to hold my cheeks "This isn't Rosa! This has to be Camilla!" I laughed and jumped her for a hug "look at you!" She hugged me tightly and shook me side to side "You got so big! And you're out in the open! Not hiding" she let go to squeeze my cheeks "I'm so happy to see you. You're so beautiful" I giggled and wiped my eyes wanting to tear up before turning to meet Bianca and Cheren's parents and greet them.

"Rosa should be getting here soon" Hilda told me "She's coming with auntie and that Hugh boy" I put my hands together excited and jumped around happily, excited for this vacation. I'll try to keep my mind away from Nate. That's the only way I can really enjoy myself.

"Sorry we're late!" Rosa waved over when we were building a fire on the beach at night "I fell behind on work! Everyone is here!" Mother was walking beside her, along with Hugh and his own family. I left the fire in the guy's hands so I can jump mother for a hug.

"Oh! Dear!" Mother laughed, hugging me with bags in her hands "It hasn't been that long since you've been away"

"I know! I just miss you!" I took her bags and turned to Hugh and his family "Glad you can make it! I just brought a bunch of drinks!" I bend down to meet Hugh's little sister and the Liepard he's been on this whole journey for "Hello! Nice to meet you!" She hid behind Hugh "There's some juice for you too! Don't think I didn't think of you. I heard you were coming, so I came prepared" I looked over at the campfire "I bought some marshmallows as well. Do you like cookies?" She slowly nodded "Great! You can help me make some if you like" I bowed to Hugh's mother "it's nice to meet you, ma'am. Make yourself at home" I smiled and stood up "Please enjoy your time! I still have some things to do" I waved "let me know if you need anything! I'm going to put these bags away"

"You're so sweet" His mom smiled "Hugh, I thought you said she was weird" Hugh snorted and looked away. 

"You're really nice..." His sister came up to me "H-Hi... I'm Jennie. You look like Rosa" I giggled.

"Rosa is my twin sister" she looked surprised "Nice to meet you, Jennie. I'm going inside now" I lifted the bags "Feel free to enjoy the fire-" she pulled on my shirt "hm?"

"I'm pretty sure what Jennie saw in her dream was you, not Rosa" Hugh said.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" I looked at Jennie looking at my shoes.

"I thought it was Rosa... but I think it was you that this moon Pokémon was looking for" I bend down a bit to hear her out "Under a pretty moon like this one" she looked at the half moon above us "but full"

"A full moon..?" I looked down and smiled "I hope it was beautiful" she nodded.

"It was! It was very beautiful!" I carried the bags on one arm so I can pet her head, then left so I wouldn't hear anymore. A moon Pokémon... What a strange dream to have. A full moon, of all things...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 2.7K 34
[Completed] When Adriana moves to a small new town, she is looking forward to some peace and quiet. However, she observes strange things the very sa...
7.8K 605 55
Rated R Includes the following: Bad language, violence, murder, blood, drugs, black market, gangs, etc. Since the very beginning, Serena and I were...
4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
1K 80 9
Audio Recording: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgQ-PbEEn6_-b9MW7KBn26VKqzY8Rfy2P This isn't your traditional "Boy meets Girl" story. No. This st...