His Angel

By smeone1234

The Italian Mafia Boss Dante Rosolo only wants one thing. Or person. He wants Adonisia Diego. What will he do... More

DISCLAIMER
Falling Deep
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

9.2K 148 39
By smeone1234

"I have bought you here for one thing. And ONE thing only. YOU will bear my children. You will take care of my kids. If I can't get you pregnant by fucking you, I will hire the best fertility doctor and get my sperm inserted in you. I don't care how it will be done. YOU are going to bear my children."

He spoke with increased authority and power. My fear increased. I had no choice. At all.

All of a sudden me and him were both interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" It seemed to be Alessandro at the door

"Dante?" I turned to Dante just to see him staring at me the whole time

"Dante open the door!" he continuously banged on the door

"Adonisia?" Alessandro questioned.

Walking in he stopped. There we were. Me trapped between Dante's leg and him with his hand wrapped around me.

Alessandro looked at me and then at Dante.

"What's going on in here" he spoke with concern in his voice.

I just stare back at Alessandro as he looked between us both. I still felt Dante's penetrating gaze on me.

I turned my head to him now looking at his face trying to see any emotion. He was emotionless. His expressions. I cant understand them sometimes. Sometimes he lets an emotion slide but other than that, his face is still and hard.

"Dante," Alessandro paused as he carefully took steps between us. 

"Move off of her" he slowly and gently spoke which confused me. Did he think Dante would hurt me? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he did but still, it still puzzled me.

Suddenly Dante spoke, surprising both us and making us turn our heads to him. His back facing Alessandro.

"You came into my room to tell me what to do. Don't forget I am still your capo." 

His back was now facing me. I couldn't see  Alessandro because his broad shoulders were covering my view.

He was shirt less. I got the chance to stare at his back muscles as they tensed as he walked towards Alessandro.

"I came to make sure you weren't causing her any harm." Alessandro spoke to save himself from an argument with the boss.

"Who are you to make sure that she is harmless?" Dante questioned as he sat down on the couch opposite me.

He leaned back onto the couch as his arm leaned onto one of the arm rests. His legs opened and spread out. He looked good.

No. No. No. I cannot think like this. He is a monster. And monsters are not good. They're not good.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know that Don." Alessandro huffed accepting defeat.

"What did you mean then?" Dante questioned more relaxed but I knew that he couldn't be exactly relaxed.

I knew men in the mafia aren't relaxed. They are relaxed for the worst situations. Its their ego. Their power that makes them relaxed and carefree. Their intimidating figure that they use to get what they want.

I was stuck between the two. Standing awkwardly waiting for them to finish.

What time was it? I hadn't even checked the time and I don't think I can fall asleep again. I looked at the balcony it was dark but was getting a little lighter. My guess was around 5am. I looked around for a clock but did not see one.

I turned back to the two. Dante just stared at Alessandro while Alessandro just stared back in defeat.

Alessandro turned around to leave as Dante spoke, "Don't come in my room again without permission to come in because I don't think Angel wants you to see her under me naked." 

Dante looked at me with a amused smile which made me realise what he meant. I cringed at him back with a red blushed face. I glanced at Alessandro and he was next to the door as he gave me one last look before he left the room.

I glanced down at the ground I was standing on. 

I silently walked to the bed and tucked in as I stared at the wall ahead. Dante stood over me which surprised me.

"You have an hour to get your sleep because breakfast is at 7" he spoke firmly before going to the bathroom.

I let out a breath as he left to the bathroom. I took a moment to take in what he had said. He wanted me to bare his child. No. Our child. But once again the question was stuck in my head. Why me.

The bathroom door opened as he stepped out with a towel hanging low. very low. I looked away as he walked into the closet. 

Soon after he walked in a blue navy suit to the mirror. He put this intoxicating perfume on before he glanced at me. 

"I am going but I want to see you at breakfast. If I don't then you know the consequences." He spoke with no emotion in his voice

"I will send a maid to get you ready, Be a good girl." he said before leaving the room.

Do I wanna go down? Or do I want to embarrass myself again.

No, I will go down. 

I was stuck in my own thoughts when a knock is heard on the door. A maid walks in and stands in front of me .

"Ma'am my name is Margaret and I am assigned to get you ready for breakfast."

She was a middle aged woman. Not too old but  not young. She seemed nice.

I nodded and got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I got in the warm shower and was relieved by the warmth it gave my scalp. Doing my routine I stepped out in a towel and was gestured to sit on the chair which was in front of Margaret.

She started to blow dry my hair and straighten it. I had always straightened my hair. It made me look like strong woman. Inside I knew I was not. I was the weakest of them all. It would break my heart whenever I saw women wearing dresses and partying. I loved their confidence. I wanted their confidence.

I had now realised that Margaret was now putting lipstick on me. I never wore lipstick. Hardly wore makeup either.

I shook my head no as she tried to apply bright red lipstick. 

"Please ma'am it would look wonderful with your skin." She spoke

"I don't wear red. Its too bright. I don't even wear lipstick, move it out of the way."

"Please ma'am," she insisted, "Sir likes this colour" she spoke which made me glare at her.

"Then I will certainly not wear that colour" I spoke with hatred. Did she think I liked him? Did she think I will do as he likes?

I got up and went to my closet which now was filled with more exposed clothes. There was a section for my pajamas and lingerie. I walked over and scanned the bras and under wears. They were all lace. All thongs and lacy bras. 

What was wrong with this man. Is he in his right mind?

I picked out a black lacy lingerie set and headed towards the other side of the closet. The closet was huge. And was now filled with clothes.

I went to the formal side and picked out a pastel blue polka dot dress which covered my breasts and knees.

I walked out in the outfit and taking a look in the mirror.

I looked different. I looked set and ready. But for what. I looked organised and.. and beautiful? Yes, beautiful. I looked clean. My thoughts were cut short by Margaret clearing her throat. 

"Ma'am, Sir asked us to be down at 7, its 2 minutes past" she commented with a hint of fear. 

"If you are ready we can go downstairs to the dining room."  

And I looked at myself once again in the mirror and gestured for Margaret to lead the way.

I was nervous, scared.  

.......................

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THE CHAPTERS DO GET LONGER

THANK YOU:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
354K 7.3K 37
"You fucking own me," - Marianne I hate him. I hate that I have to marry him. That there is no way out of this situation. And he makes me feel things...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...