Mayans MC x Female Reader

By HannaLM99

Posting on Wattpad the stories that I post on Tumblr for Mayans MC. I post for Ez, Angel, Coco, Riz and Bisho... More

Mayans MC x Reader
Jump On This Dick with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Pumpkin Patch with Ez (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Haunted House with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Party with Bishop (October/Halloween Fest)
Decorating Your House with Coco (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Prank with Riz (October/Halloween Fest)
Daddy Want's To See That Sexy Ass Of Yours (Angel Reyes)
Dessert (Ez Reyes)
Murder Next Door (Coco Cruz)
The She Is! (Riz Ariza)
Intruder (Bishop Losa)
Watermelon (Angel Reyes)
I'm Her Boyfriend (Ez Reyes)
Funfair Date (Coco Cruz)
Deep (Riz Ariza)
Virgin (Bishop Losa)
Important!
Nights & Mornings with Angel
Nights & Mornings with Ez
Nights & Mornings with Riz
Nights & Mornings with Bishop
Playing Animal Crossing (Angel Reyes)
Please Daddy (Ez Reyes)
Bartender (Coco Cruz)
New Girls (Riz Ariza)
Surprise Kiss (Bishop Losa)
Buying you tampons and/or pads
Cold Confessions (Angel Reyes)
I Told You They Would Love You (Ez Reyes)
Anniversary (Coco Cruz)
Yes Sir (Angel Reyes)
The Girl (Ez Reyes)
Sleepless Nights (Coco Cruz)
What you guys are doing at 3 AM

Nights & Mornings with Coco

1K 17 0
By HannaLM99

Warnings: none

Nights:
Coco would cuddle you forever if he had the opportunity. You two would almost always spoon, him being the big spoon 80% of the time. His arms would be wrapped around your waist from behind with his head resting on your shoulder. He would leave kisses along your neck and shoulderblades while your hands were wrapped around his, playing with his fingers. It was usually a silent time for you two. Both of you winding down after a long day. You would both mumble I love you to one another before drifting off to sleep holding each other through the night.

Mornings:
He would usually wake up before you, snuggling closer to you and leaning his forehead behind your neck. He would leave light kisses there and on your shoulders, slowly waking you up. You would turn to face him, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. "Good morning beautiful" he'd whisper to you, his voice deep and raspy from sleep. His lips would turn up into a grin. "Morning handsome" you'd reply smiling at him, wishing to stay in his arms forever.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always welcomed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3K 23
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑚𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 �...
61.1K 1.9K 24
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Mayans and it's characters, plot, or anyth...
55.9K 1.9K 36
When Roxy's tangled family creeps into her attempt at a fresh start will she be able to salvage past relationships and new loves?
46.3K 1.3K 24
Obispo "Bishop" Losa Fanfic Tessa Reyes left home years ago after Miguel came to her with a job offer she couldn't refuse. Her brothers Angel and Eze...