𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

sempiternal

3.9K 243 103
By sov3nus

sempiternal
/ˌsɛmpɪˈtəːn(ə)l/
eternal and unchanging; everlasting

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 25th
Hezekiah Adriel Alistair | Shoota

"Bubba, where are we!" Kaia rubbed her eyes yawning looking around at her surroundings.

Soraya and Hezekiah had woken up about 3 hours after they went to sleep. Excitedly Soraya jumped in the shower and was out within 10 minutes getting completely ready.

She wore a simple mustard yellow cropped tee with high waisted blue ripped jeans. Realising she'd packed away all her shoes she had nothing but a pair of yellow champion sliders on her feet.

Hezekiah wasn't all that excited so he went in the shower and came out probably twenty minutes later and put on a white and red Trippie Redd merchandise hoodie along with some white jogging bottoms with white and red Jordan Retro 4's.

The kids were terrible at waking up, Hezekiah had Kaia woken up long enough to get her in the shower and then she was out again. Though he did manage to dress her in an orange nike hoodie with some blue jeans and a blue jean jacket. He took her very messy twists out and plaited her hair into dutch braids whilst Soraya got an uncooperative Jalen ready.

"Where going? Leaving Jay?" A pout grew on the young boys face as his caretaker began moisturising his limbs.

"Jalen i'm never leaving you, ever, okay? You're stuck with me kiddo. Now you can go back to sleep as long as we get some clothes on you, c'mon work with me baby." Soraya left Jalen in his spot for five seconds as she ran into her own bedroom and grabbed the orange nike tech tracksuit she left out for Jalen.

When she entered Kaia was snoring softly on Hezekiah's lap as homework finished her second plait.

"Are you nearly ready?" Hezekiah asked looking up at the owner of the bedroom he was in.

"I just gotta finish getting Jalen ready, put Kaia down and take all the suitcase to the front door. I also bought some snacks which is in the cupboard so grab a backpack and throw all of them in there and can you also put all my electronics, chargers and stuff in there." Hezekiah nodded going to do as told as Soraya made her way back to the sleepy boys bedroom.

"Put this tracksuit on Jay, then you can go back to sleep." Jalen shook his head no, "why not baby? You're tired, I know you are Jay because I am. It's what," Soraya checked her phone, "5:23 in the morning. Don't argue with me Jalen, you will go straight to sleep after you're dressed now put the tracksuit on."

Jalen sniffled but did as said climbing into the tracksuit, "it's bright." he commented.

"i know baby boy, it's so that i can't miss you. So that i'll always be able to see you."

"Hungry." Jalen mumbled as Soraya took hold of his hand and walked him to her room where Kaia was sleeping peacefully - on her face, "why here?" Jalen pouted.

"You said you think her as a little sister, Jalen. Treat her like your little sister then, be nice to her. Your attitude is disgusting at times. Sit here and wait for me to come and get you, go to sleep whilst you're at it." Jalen felt tears treating to rise but he pushed them back and nodded his head glumly, "jalen?" jalen continued looking down at the floor.

"Jalen, look at me please." Jalen looked up at the caretaker and she noticed the tears pooling his brown orbs, "i'm sorry Jay, i said that too harshly. You don't have to go sleep if you don't want to but I have a surprise for you and I don't want you to see it, okay?" Jalen nodded understandingly, "stay here and wait for me, okay?" Jalen nodded again walking over to the queen sized bed in the centre of the room.

"Thank you little prince." Soraya then walked into the kitchen making sure Hezekiah was doing everything right.

"There's the backpack." hezekiah pointed to the  blue lyle & scott rucksack that was sitting on the counter, "i put all your stuff in there and the snacks, I don't think Starbucks is open yet but all airports have cafe and restaurant places like that's so we can get something there."

"When's the flight?"

"8:59am, it'll take like 20 minutes to get to the airport."

"Do you wanna leave at 6am or be there for 6am?"

"We can leave at 6 or so."

"Okay." Soraya turned on her heel and went into the guest room to gather the presents she'd bought for Hezekiah whilst she was out getting stuff for Jalen.

After everything Hezekiah had done for her: buying her plane ticket and everything more he's probably done for her and Jalen to come in this trip, she felt like it was morally wrong for her to not get anything for him on his special day.

It may have taken a toll on her bank account however she had to just say fuck it and buy it. She retrieved all the presents from underneath the bed and put them on it before making sure they all looked perfect then she called Hezekiah into the room.

"wassup." hezekiah said upon arrival, "fuck sakes ray." Hezekiah approached the bed slowly wrapping his arms around soraya and pulling her into his embrace by grabbing her by the neck and slamming his lips onto hers roughly all whilst tightening his grip on her neck.

Soraya found herself moaning and grinding herself into Hezekiah not knowing how to get rid of the feeling inbetween her thighs. Her vagina felt like it was thumping and a moisture began to develop.

"Hezekiah." she groaned as their lips pulled apart and Hezekiah found himself smirking at her moaning state.

Taking advantage of the given situation Hezekiah trailed his fingers down to Soraya's zip, "tell me to stop." hezekiah warned, he tightened his grip around her neck when she ignored him and Soraya only moaned, "you slutty little minx." a pool now sat on her lace thong as she found his degrading turning her on, "you like that, yeah? when i call you my slut? when i wrap my hand around your sexy little throat? illud non placet? te sordida paulo minx." Soraya could only respond in moans as Hezekiah smirked placing his hand on her cunt as he'd finally gotten his hand in her jeans.
[illud non placet? te sordida paulo minx= you like it all, don't you? you dirty little minx]

"Adriel." Her face contorted as he thrusted a digit into her, she arrived in a bliss she'd never felt before, "adriel, oh fuck, oh f-fuck." due to how wet his little minx was he easily managed to get in another two fingers: making it three fingers he was thrusting into her tight pussy.

"oh shit oh shit oh shit, Hezekiah somethings happening. Hezekiah, fuck fuck fuck!" Soraya attempted to hold it in however Hezekiah had finally found her g-spot and he continued to repeatedly hit it sending her into a whole new euphoria. A minute past as Soraya continued moaning Hezekiah's middle name causing him to grin as she rested her head on his shoulder unable to hold herself up.

"nolite dimittere eam tenebimus minx liberaverunt." Soraya had no clue what he was really saying to her however it was as if her body knew he'd given her permission to cum and so did as told. Soraya soon enough came all over Hezekiah's fingers and ruined her lace thong and jeans.
[nolite dimittere eam tenebimus minx liberaverunt=let it go minx don't hold it in set it free]

Hezekiah smirked taking his hand out of her jean's and licking his fingers clean, he found himself wholeheartedly smiling over the taste. "what body wash do you is?" soraya rolled her eyes climbing out of her thong and jeans.

"baylis & harding sweet mandarin and grapefruit body wash."

"it smells divine and tastes even better, paulo vulpes." Hezekiah licked his fingers one final time before pressing his lips against Soraya's and pulling her closer - if that was even physically possible - insinuating a slow passionate kiss, different from all their other kisses.
[paulo vulpes= little vixen]

More special.

Less lustful.

More meaningful.

"This pussy," Hezekiah tapped the pussy he'd just been inside with the fingers that had been inside it, "belongs to me, y'hear me?" soraya nodded taken aback by his bluntness, "nah words ma, tell me you understand me. This is my pussy and you my girl."

"as in we together?" hezekiah chuckled.

"sic amica mea." hezekiah chuckled again at her confused expression, he pressed a kiss to her lips before translating, "yes my love."

"I understand then, but do you understand you and everything that comes with you also is mine?" hezekiah smirked at her newfound confidence.

"I understand amica mea." hezekiah wrapped his arm around his now girlfriend, "you're definitely my favourite gift out of all of these."

"Oh my god Hezekiah, it's 6:19am. You need to hurry up and open these because we're gonna be late, c'mon."

"Okay okay." Hezekiah walked towards the bed pulling Soraya with him. Hezekiah reached for the smallest gift first and Soraya batted his hand away redirecting it to a different present. Hezekiah unwrapped the silver wrapping and revealed some Hugo Boss cologne. "thank you baby girl." hezekiah pressed a kiss to his girlfriends forehead before moving on to another present.

There was about six presents in total. "hurry up you taking so long, Adriel." Hezekiah rolled his eyes quickening his pace and quickly unwrapping the rest of his presents.

The second present was some nike air jordan 1 pine green high OG's. Hezekiah pressed millions of kisses around Soraya's face after that.

The third present was also some jordan's. Jordan 4 Bred Retro IV OG black cement red to be specific.

The fourth was a black stainless steel watch from Fossil. The fifth present was a 12mm miami cuban link gold chain. Hezekiah instantly asked her to put it on after that and put his watch on, then picked his girlfriend up and twirled her around before bending down and tilting her head up pressing his lips to hers whilst lightly chocking her and pushing his tongue in between her lips.

Soraya smiled whilst passing him the sixth, it was a flat rectangular box and it seemed to make no noise as he lightly shook it.

Upon opening it he revealed five rings each in their own boxes, the first was a silver ring with a square G. The second was a gucci gatto silver ring. The third was a gucci ghost silver ring. The fourth was a gucci garden feline ring and the final one was a titanium black cross silver men's rings.

Hezekiah loved them all since he was quite a fan of jewellery however the majority of them were gucci and he knew they had to cost quite a lot. He hid his frown wrapping his arms around his lover and pressing a kiss to the back of her head.

He thanked her then spun her around and pressed a kiss to her welcoming lips.

"We need to go Hezekiah, c'mon." Soraya grabbed her boyfriends hand and walked him to the front door. "Go put all the suitcases in the trunk whilst I handle the kids." Hezekiah obediently did as told. There was three in total and he managed to walk all of them down the driveway to his Toyota.

Soraya walked to her bedroom and lifted Kaia onto her lip and grabbed hold of Jalen who woke up from the sound of the door closing, "where going?"

Soraya ignored him walking out of the front door and to the car, she unlocked the door and got the kids situated as Hezekiah pressed another kiss to her forehead jogging back into the house. He came out with Soraya's airpods that were on her bedside table and with five rucksacks: the kids bag that they were sharing, the bag with the snacks and Soraya's electronics and his own bag that had a few leftover things that wouldn't fit in his suitcase and another for his work stuff.

Soraya threw him the house keys as he put all the bags into the trunk. He walked back to the house and turned every light off and pulled together every curtain then he locked the door behind himself and put the keys in his pocket. He jogged towards the car and got in the front where Soraya was patiently waiting.

"What time is it?" Hezekiah asked setting up his gps.

"6:49am, press on the gas Hezekiah let's go. We're gonna arrive after 7 oh my gosh." Soraya began to panic, "the check in is going to take so long oh my god!"

"Stop panicking baby, relax. Everything will be just alright." Hezekiah smirked as he pulled off and grabbed his girlfriends hand intertwining their fingers and pressing a kiss to the back of her palm, "don't stress, amica mea."

And that is how they got to their current destination and situation.

"We're at the airport, baby." Hezekiah answered, finally being able to take Kaia off of his hip.

"An airport? Why are we at an airport?" Kaia questioned studying her surroundings. She was surprised to see her caretaker too and even more surprised to see her clinging onto the hand of Jalen.

"We're going away for bubba's birthday, Soraya and Jalen are coming with us."

"Going away? Going where?" That is what Jalen also wanted to know.

"It's a surprise, parva soror." Around ten minutes ago they had finished checking in and were suitcase free.
[parva soror=little sister]

Now they were waiting in the boarding area for the speakers to say they could board the plane.

"Where are we now?"

"In Phoenix, parva soror." Hezekiah responded as he walked to the seating area and sat down before lifting his little sister up and sitting her on his lap. Soraya did the same with Jalen except she then took out her phone and let him play on it.

"When leaving?" Hezekiah pointed up at a large digital clock on the wall.

"What time is it right now?"

"um erm"

"don't play like you're dumb Kaia, you know you can read." Hezekiah scolded as Kaia giggled fidgeting with her fingers.

"7:57."

"Yeah so we're leaving at 8:59, how long till then?" Soraya asked softly.

"Don't know." Kaia shrugged not even attempting.

"How many minutes till it's 8am? Remember our number bonds Kaia."

"three." Kaia giggled, "it's t-three minutes bubba."

"Okay now from 8am to 8:59am how many minutes is that?"

"I-I don't know miss Raya. That sounds super difficult."

"How many minutes in an hour?" Hezekiah asked bouncing his knee causing his baby sister to bounce.

"i-i-i think it's sixty.

"Yeah so if it's 59 minutes is it an hour?" Kaia shook her head.

"n-no close but not hour."

"right so if one hour is sixty and we only have fifty nine minutes, how many minutes is 59 from 8am?"

"I-I don't get it." Kaia dropped her head too confused to continue.

"it's fifty-nine, there's exactly fifty-nine minutes till we depart because it took them nearly ten minutes to explain." Jalen intervened fed up with them going on about it.

"Well you can't be all that smart if you think from 8:57 to 8 is 10 minutes."

"its 7:57 not 8." Jalen corrected.

"That's what I said." Hezekiah frowned.

"No you said 8." Kaia giggled again, "i'm hungry."

"I saw a chick-fil-a somewhere on the way up." Soraya claimed.

"Don't like their food." Kaia frowned, "tasted yucky."

"There has to be a Dunkin' Donuts."

"No, way too much sugar for little madam at 8am in the morning."

"It's 8:06 now ." Jalen retorted as the youtube video he was watching finished, he handed the phone back to its original owner not wanting to continue watching anything.

"Aren't you such a clever boy that can talk time?" Hezekiah added sarcastically with a cunning smile.

Soraya laughed dryly before lightly slapping her boyfriends arm, "don't be rude." she scolded before fixating her gaze on Jalen, "well done for being able to tell the time little prince, where do you want to eat?"

"want chicken wings." Soraya nodded.

"I can take him to cfl, you take Kaia to wherever she can or will eat."

"We'll get some stuff from Starbucks, do you want something?"

"can you just get me a strawberries and cream frappuccino, Jay do you want anything?" Jalen shook his head no, "alright that's it." Hezekiah nodded as they all stood and parted ways - not before a quick smooch - to get their chosen breakfasts.

"what do you want baby?" Soraya asked Jalen once they arrived at chick-fil-a.

"can i have a fruit bowl and hash browns please?"

"well done for using your manners my little prince, is that all?" the little prince nodded, "alright and can i have a hash brown scramble burrito with an iced tea and some orange juice?"

"alright and will that be a sweetened or unsweetened iced tea?" the woman behind the cashier questioned.

"um sweetened please thank you." Soraya added staring up at the menu above.

"alright your total is $12.43." Soraya took out her purse in the back of her jeans and got out a $10 and two $1 notes then managed to gather 43 cents, "thank you please step to the side to collect your food." the cashier said with a smile.

Once they retrieved their meal they went back to the waiting area, "eat now?" Jalen asked as they sat back down.

"Yeah." Soraya reached into the back and got out a fruit packet along with some mini hash browns.

"Who orange juice for?" Jalen asked as he nibbled into his hash brown.

"You, princey." Jalen slightly smiled as Hezekiah and Kaia rounded the corner.

"I got you a hot chocolate little man, i didn't know what you wanted or what to get you but I didn't want to not get anything." Jalen's rajoy smile remained as Hezekiah carefully handed him the hit drink.

"Thank you sir." Jalen thanked politely as Soraya smiled and held his hot chocolate for him.

"I'll hold it for you baby just focus on your hash browns. What'd you get to eat, pretty girl?" Soraya asked as Kaia cheesed taking a bite out of her sandwich and standing in between her big brothers legs as he sat down.

"I-I got a grilled sandwich, with c-cheese and h-ham." Kaia took another bite, "tastes super good."

"that's good."

"Here's you're frappe thing." Hezekiah handed his girlfriend her drink along with a peck, "I just can't get over kissing you and the fact that you're my girlfriend." Hezekiah grinned from ear to ear.

The whole concept of their relationship just amazed him, it was unbelievable to him that he had a girlfriend and he really liked her. He wouldn't say love because he knew it was far too early for that however he knew he soon could.

He liked everything about the caretaker, he like her presence, her smile, her voice and her person most.

He loved his caring and how selfless she was. He hated how he could see that she rarely put herself first though.

He was just so over the moon to claim her as his. He'd make out his number one mission to never lose her, he couldn't already.

"My girlfriend." he smirked kissing her again.

"ew, yucky." Kaia made a puking motion with her index finger and mouth before chewing on her sandwich.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Kaia. That's unladylike."

"No it's just disgusting point blank period. Don't do that." Hezekiah warned, "and get used to it because we'll be doing a lot more of that this trip." Hezekiah smirked before beginning to place multiple kisses on Soraya's lips before the caretaker pushed him away to eat her burrito.

"I hate hash browns." Hezekiah frowned waning to eat her food but not liking it.

"You childish as hell because hash browns is it." Hezekiah shook his head, "why didn't you get anything for yourself?"

"Didn't want anything." Hezekiah shrugged.

After that they sat in a comfortable silence for the duration of their wait.

Soraya was extremely content with how things were currently going.

She just hoped things continued like this. She hoped she could stay in this moment forever.

Just like how her boyfriend felt about her she reciprocated the feelings exactly the same.

She was the most joyous she'd ever been when around him.

She felt comfortable. She felt at peace, like she could be herself. Without fear of judgement. As if he wouldn't run away from her and he'd never push her away. He understood her limits and he was okay with them.

Overall he made her happy unknowingly. The feeling was foreign to her. She'd never been happy before. Nobody ever thrived to make her happy.

No one ever properly understood how unhappy she was and how happy she desperately wanted to be.

Her boyfriend didn't either. He doesn't even understood now how unhappy she's been. How depressed.

He just made her happy, he makes her happy. Happiness is said to be an easy feeling. That everybody feels.

But in reality you don't even realise or see when you or somebody in general is happy. Yet it's so easy to depict unhappiness. Because in reality everybody is unhappy. Nobody can be or is fully happy. Happiness isn't that easy to acquire.

Nobody has easy access to happiness. You have to be tested before you can be rewarded. You have to go through many trials and tribulations before you can get even an ounce of happiness.

Because it's not that easy. Of course it's not that easy. Happiness is a fortune or a reward nowadays.

And happiness isn't sempiternal or interminable, no true happiness is ephemeral: temporary.

Hold onto happiness. Because it'll be gone much quicker than it came.

Soraya knows that. That's why she vows to hold onto Hezekiah forever. To hold onto her happiness forever.

[this was 25 chapters long guys!]
[happy new year to everybody eternal blessings to each and everyone of you, I certainly would be nowhere without my active viewers, commenters and voters thank you all!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 56 4
This is the type of story to have you on the edge of your seat. Come along into the twisted tale!
60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
96.5K 2.7K 26
Old school love
125K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...